Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS

Poll

Pick your favorite

Rifleman20%20% - 20
Infantry10%10% - 10
Scout6%6% - 6
I don't have this game63%63% - 63
Total: 99
Kez
Member
+778|4656|London, UK

Bradt3hleader wrote:

Tis only out on gay consoles, seriously what idiot thought of consoles.
You're a dick. Flame on.
menzo
̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏&#
+616|5399|Amsterdam‫
scout ftw

add me on xbox: razor flash
https://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee37/menzo2003/fredbf2.png
Morpheus
This shit still going?
+508|4953|The Mitten

Bradt3hleader wrote:

Tis only out on gay consoles, seriously what idiot thought of consoles.
That would be Ralph Baer:

Wikipedia wrote:

In 1966, Ralph Baer created a simple video game named Corndog that displayed on a standard television set, the first to do so.
EE (hats
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|5519|England

Rifleman...nade launcher and a superb rifle. Works for me

Infantry...just couldnt play it well and despite an SMG, I even found it hard to make kills

Scout...havent used that much, but the pistol is nothing short of amazing!
Kez
Member
+778|4656|London, UK

Snake wrote:

Infantry...just couldnt play it well and despite an SMG, I even found it hard to make kills
l2play Snake xxxxxxx
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|5720|UK

1stSFOD-Delta wrote:

rifleman. the semi-auto rifles are rape sticks
indeed. Rifle = total rape.
Bradt3hleader
Care [ ] - Don't care [x]
+121|4889
I just went to the BF1943 site to check out what rifle the Japanese used as a rifleman. AFAIK the Japs didn't have any semi-automatic rifles, at least not in large amounts to equip lots of troops with.
Kez
Member
+778|4656|London, UK
Then again, the game isn't that realistic either, is it?
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,760|5106|what

Kptk92 wrote:

Then again, the game isn't that realistic either, is it?
Throwing medic bags and running around with defibrillators doesn't make you a qualified medic.

But in this game it does.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png

"coz you a far cry from acclaim nigga ubisoft"
Kez
Member
+778|4656|London, UK
No medics and defibs in this game, Dave.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,760|5106|what

Fucking new posts button. I thought this was the beef section.

And you come out looking like a genius cause your point is valid for both sections.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png

"coz you a far cry from acclaim nigga ubisoft"
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|5519|England

AussieReaper wrote:

And you come out looking like a genius cause your point is valid for both sections.
This is kp...I think we can safely say that it was fluke
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|5453|so randum

Bradt3hleader wrote:

It's not out on computers yet but I'm sure I will love the USMC rifleman.

Tis only out on gay consoles, seriously what idiot thought of consoles. Anywho, can't wait for the destruction system.
um, someone who wanted to make lots of money?
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Kez
Member
+778|4656|London, UK

Snake wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

And you come out looking like a genius cause your point is valid for both sections.
This is kp...I think we can safely say that it was fluke
I can sound genius if I want to
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+559|5667|Purplicious Wisconsin
Why is this in the Console and Console games section? This game will be out for pc for Christ sake.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Kez
Member
+778|4656|London, UK
Rifleman is ridiculously overpowered compared to the Infantry's SMG.

Oh and I can never get in a good squad.

Last edited by Kptk92 :D (2009-07-12 13:26:55)

Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|5519|England

Kptk92 wrote:

Rifleman is ridiculously overpowered compared to the Infantry's SMG.

Oh and I can never get in a good squad.
Ahem.

Kez
Member
+778|4656|London, UK
Oh Snake, everyone knows you suck at BF1943 Excellent games mate, I'll definately play more with you

TANK SQUAD
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|5519|England

Kptk92 wrote:

Oh Snake, everyone knows you suck at BF1943 Excellent games mate, I'll definately play more with you

TANK SQUAD
GTFO, I came top, like, twice! You and your god damn kill steals. Tank squad was pure
Kez
Member
+778|4656|London, UK
And then I came top all of the other times Seriously, the Tank was pure rape, whether it was you being the driver and me gunning on top or the other way around !
Bradt3hleader
Care [ ] - Don't care [x]
+121|4889

FatherTed wrote:

Bradt3hleader wrote:

It's not out on computers yet but I'm sure I will love the USMC rifleman.

Tis only out on gay consoles, seriously what idiot thought of consoles. Anywho, can't wait for the destruction system.
um, someone who wanted to make lots of money?
and ruin PCs because of nerfing and console whiners wanting a fair equal game to PCs...

DICE should do stuff properly, just because it isn't balanced doesn't mean it will ruin it. They're so annoying. Following their logic I bet we'll have games where you only have one weapon that does the exact same damage and has the exact same look as the gun the enemies are using so it's not unfair or not fun to play on a certain team.

Variety is what makes games so great, especially when people take a weapon that isn't the best, and work hard with it to get really good at it. (Like maybe trying to use something less easy to kill with, like say the M9 pistol in COD4, or the M1911 in COD5 or the pistols in BF2/2142)
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,409|5695|FUCK UBISOFT

Bradt3hleader wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

Bradt3hleader wrote:

It's not out on computers yet but I'm sure I will love the USMC rifleman.

Tis only out on gay consoles, seriously what idiot thought of consoles. Anywho, can't wait for the destruction system.
um, someone who wanted to make lots of money?
and ruin PCs because of nerfing and console whiners wanting a fair equal game to PCs...

DICE should do stuff properly, just because it isn't balanced doesn't mean it will ruin it. They're so annoying. Following their logic I bet we'll have games where you only have one weapon that does the exact same damage and has the exact same look as the gun the enemies are using so it's not unfair or not fun to play on a certain team.

Variety is what makes games so great, especially when people take a weapon that isn't the best, and work hard with it to get really good at it. (Like maybe trying to use something less easy to kill with, like say the M9 pistol in COD4, or the M1911 in COD5 or the pistols in BF2/2142)
how do consoles have anything to do with this?
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|5417|cuntshitlake

War Man wrote:

Why is this in the Console and Console games section? This game will be out for pc for Christ sake.
Because
a) I reported it saying it should be moved
b) The game is not out on PC so console gamers are the only ones that can comment on this topic.
I suggest you report it to be moved back in September perhaps?
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|5519|England

Bradt3hleader wrote:

and ruin PCs because of nerfing and console whiners wanting a fair equal game to PCs...
Ya know, I used to think the same...now I think the exact opposite.

Example: BF2 was designed to cater for the low-spec computers (i.e. why it has all the fog)...most PC's now will handle just fine without it. You dont have that problem on a console because all the hardware is exactly identical. The only difference lies in the screen/TV and the internet connection. So whilst with a PC game, they have to design it to cater for the low-end of the market, that problem doesn't even arise on a console. Or, in the case of Crysis, the high end and piss everybody off.

Additionally, Ive always found PC games to be more buggy too - but that may just be my choice of games.

For me, the only thing better with PC gaming, is that: K+M > joystick, for the majority of cases.

Back on topic: Rifleman class is
Kez
Member
+778|4656|London, UK
No Infantry!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2021 Jeff Minard