ovconley665
+1|5378
What is the deal with these time servers?? It's become next to impossible to find a populated SF map that isn't Warlord IO. Then, out of the blue, a full server pops up playing another map, only to be one of these lame "time only" servers.

Basically, you have a bunch of tards who are more interested in sitting in a tank for three hours doing NOTHING to gain a completely insignificant badge, instead of ACTUALLY playing the game!! Do you actually get more enjoyment out of that little piece of virtual ribbon than the actual game play??

And what's worse is these people actually think they're NOT stat padding, like it's totally acceptable to earn stats by non-combat!! They actually have rules that say "no stat padding". WHAT?!?! SERIOUSLY?!?! What the hell do you think you're doing?!?

Whenever I stumble across on of these, I join as SF and blow up as many people as possible before I get banned

I can't believe these servers even operate. They're not hard to find and they are a blatant violation of EA's Code of Conduct... But whens the last time EA supported us with anything

Anyone else feel the same as I do? Or, any of you padders want to try to justify your actions? I'd love to settle our difference of opinion in a match.. but beware, you'll actually have to fight.. OMG, what a notion!! You may have to play the game!! Oh no!!!

ovconley665
El Beardo
steel woolly mammoth
+150|5690|Gulf Coast

I think it's pretty funny that people are still that concerned with BF2 medals/awards.
H3RB4L ABU53
+45|5837|123 | 456 | 789 | Δ
Yes I'm the same I've wrote a few times about it, don't worry about it, it's them that's wasting their own time and not playing the game, you never get skilled players doing stuff like that because they actually play the game to practice lol people on time servers will be noobs forever, just a shame so many people do it, and it takes up a nice populated server.
I started up SF other day and hardly any servers, found a highly populated Ghost Town one and joined without realising it was a time server- how gay lol was like the only populated server there, but I just carried on killing the enemy and TK'ing my team until I was kicked
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6351|the land of bourbon
i'm right there with ya buddy

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=112953
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
ArabianSensation
+2|5411
Well I guess those servers are good for knife and C4 if you want to piss people off... haha
Gorntdot
+2|5527|PLYMOUTH/UK
What is the deal with these time servers?? It's become next to impossible to find a populated SF map that isn't Warlord IO. Then, out of the blue, a full server pops up playing another map, only to be one of these lame "time only" servers.

Basically, you have a bunch of tards who are more interested in sitting in a tank for three hours doing NOTHING to gain a completely insignificant badge, instead of ACTUALLY playing the game!! Do you actually get more enjoyment out of that little piece of virtual ribbon than the actual game play??

And what's worse is these people actually think they're NOT stat padding, like it's totally acceptable to earn stats by non-combat!! They actually have rules that say "no stat padding". WHAT?!?! SERIOUSLY?!?! What the hell do you think you're doing?!?

Whenever I stumble across on of these, I join as SF and blow up as many people as possible before I get banned

I can't believe these servers even operate. They're not hard to find and they are a blatant violation of EA's Code of Conduct... But whens the last time EA supported us with anything

ovconley665 wrote:

Anyone else feel the same as I do? Or, any of you padders want to try to justify your actions? I'd love to settle our difference of opinion in a match.. but beware, you'll actually have to fight.. OMG, what a notion!! You may have to play the game!! Oh no!!!

ovconley665
I can give you part answer.

I my exp, It seems to be a community thing. I mean like msn,xfire type thing.
They are always the same players. They Its not that they don't want to play the game proudly, they do. But don't have the time to reach the end.
So time servers give you the the time in quoter of the time  it would take to get it, IE, tank expert=400 hour..!!

i admin on some of these, although i don't want to get into a long posting justifications discussion with you about it.

I just think its a community this for most of them..!!
Sambuccashake
+126|6580|Sweden
^
Do you kick people who join a time server and start killing people?
Gorntdot
+2|5527|PLYMOUTH/UK

Sambuccashake wrote:

^
Nooooooooooo, I BAN THEM..
-MetaL*
Sup guies
+157|5603|Southern California

Gorntdot wrote:

Sambuccashake wrote:

^
Nooooooooooo, I BAN THEM..
Whoa! Settle down tough guy.
~{TPP}~richoxon
I Want a New Duck
+43|6537|Up a tree
I got banned from a time server........ lame as fuck if you ask me, it was the only populated AF server i could find
Gorntdot
+2|5527|PLYMOUTH/UK
I did too...   =WEED= ..

Also forum and all servers..!!   Lame as you say..  But it dont matter if we dont go there..ehh 
GEt_SOME_MF
+-2|6636|Netherlands
I think it totally sucks, I was happy to find a server with all the night maps in rotation (Leviathan, Night flight, Devil's Perch). After entering the server I realised it was a time-only server.....frustrating.

Last edited by GEt_SOME_MF (2009-09-28 03:30:52)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard