bennisboy
+829|6663|Poundland

mafia996630 wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

[-DER-]Omega wrote:

what's wrong with that? Don't you know that bf2s is the WebMD of relationships?
Gonna be honest, I have no idea what that means. I'm not a nerd
omg, you don;t know what that means ?!?
I know, tragic.

The Good, The Bad and The Fail
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6470|The Twilight Zone

Im_Dooomed wrote:

wait who be deleting all our combo fail posts? QQ
I always blame Zimmer for everything bad that happens here.
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6470|The Twilight Zone
lets continue in EE July

Last edited by .Sup (2009-07-09 11:06:21)

https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6345

Failhard with a Vengence
<3 that one

Metal-Eater-GR wrote:

Stuff a cock in her mouth

Swan wrote:

go get an older black guy to bang her while you watch

King_County_Downy wrote:

Pointless. Chicks that age will make you play the make-out game for hours and hours and then you get blue-balls. Yay!

WienerBreath wrote:

I'm 16, she's like 14 I think..
You guys realize he's talkin about a girl who is 14 ffs.

Mods delete our awsm fail posts but not the posts about f**king a 14 year old...
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6684

bennisboy wrote:

[-DER-]Omega wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

omg

Jus omg.

Really what the fuck? You need to ask a forum whether or not you should pull a girl? Jesus i have no hope left for humanity. I'm actually in shock.
what's wrong with that? Don't you know that bf2s is the WebMD of relationships?
Gonna be honest, I have no idea what that means. I'm not a nerd
WebMD is a major Internet website to get medical advice.  BF2S is a major site to get relationship advice.
Lai
+186|6168

Im_Dooomed wrote:

WienerBreath wrote:

I'm 16, she's like 14 I think..
You guys realize he's talkin about a girl who is 14 ffs.

Mods delete our awsm fail posts but not the posts about f**king a 14 year old...
Sex or no sex, 16 year old guys shouldn't date 14 year old girls in the first place.

Appart from that this thread is pretty much pointless as all 14 year old girls want to hook up with 16 year old guys. The fact that WienerBreath apparently takes note of this girl's interests is either extremely naive or extremely disturbing, depending on whether he actually has interests in her.
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6614|Seattle

A 16 yr old banging a 14 yr old is not uncommon. Nor is it illegal to the best of my knowledge so... meh, help the guy out. Getting laid at 16 is a pretty big deal to most guys.
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6671

Your age: 16
Her age: 14

Youngest you can date is (Your age / 2) + 7.

(16 / 2) + 7 = 15
14 < 15
It's a no go.

On the contrary, you only live once and it's not illegal so GO FOR IT!!!

Last edited by mtb0minime (2009-07-09 14:50:14)

WienerBreath
Hai guys
+14|5518|Fort Hood, Texas
Actually, she's 15 I think...
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6614|Seattle

WienerBreath wrote:

All you have to worry about is older brothers. Steer clear if she has one. No pussy is worth getting your ass beat.
GravyDan
Back from the Grave(y)
+768|5949|CA
Don't let her smell your breath.
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6614|Seattle

GravyDan wrote:

Don't let her smell your breath.
I was going to mention brushing your teeth before you go
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6306|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

King_County_Downy wrote:

WienerBreath wrote:

All you have to worry about is older brothers. Steer clear if she has one. No pussy is worth getting your ass beat.
tarnation

THANKS A LOT DOWNY
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
Lai
+186|6168

King_County_Downy wrote:

A 16 yr old banging a 14 yr old is not uncommon. Nor is it illegal to the best of my knowledge so... meh, help the guy out. Getting laid at 16 is a pretty big deal to most guys.
It may not be uncommon or illegal, I'll still think it is pretty sick. If it a 16 year old guy is so desperate about getting laid he resorts to such sick practises, I suggest he finds himself a sheep.

mtb0minime wrote:

(16 / 2) + 7 = 15
14 < 15
It's a no go.

On the contrary, you only live once and it's not illegal so GO FOR IT!!!
Is that a pedometer aka a formula used to calculate the MANAD (maximum allowed negative age difference)? Because if it is, it can not possibly be accurate. In highschool, I once tried to put together a universal formula to calculate the MANAD, one that applies to relationships involving men and women of all ages from 0 to 100 and is consistently accurate for that entire range. Even with the aid of a maths "freak" classmate and my maths teacher, I failed. This was the closest we got:

V[t] = (15*e^(0.0861*t[m] - 2.646)) / (e^(0.0861*t[m] - 2.646) + e^(-0.0861*t[m] + 2.646))

In which case:

V[t] = MANAD
t[m] = Age of Male Subject

Subsequently, with:

V[w] = t[m] - t[v]

V[w] = Real Age Difference (RAD)
t[m] = Age of Male Subject
t[v] = Age of Female Subject

P[i] = V[w] - V[t]

P[i] = Pedophilic Index
V[w] = Real Age Difference (RAD)
V[t] = MANAD

Evidently, the Pedophilic Index gives an indication of the level of pedophily associated with the male subject in an existing or intended relationship, by determining if and how much the real age difference value deviates from the maximum allowed difference value.

We originally also coded a programs that could be run easily by adolescent males with a sex drive that approached despair. They simply had to input their age and that of a specific girl, and the program would say something like "hit it" or "find sheep". There were however no levels of advice other than positive or negative asd the Pedophilic Index was not incorported into the program back then.

Note that these formulae only apply to relationships were the proposed male subject is older than the proposed female subject. A different set of formulae could have been developped for relationships were the proposed female subject is older than the proposed male subject, but this was not seen as desirable, as the (possible) occurence of these relationships seems to be very rare and whenever such a relation does occur, motives often differ entirely. In these rare cases the relationship is generally mutually emotionally based rather than single sided sexually-convenience based or driven.

Last edited by Lai (2009-07-09 14:39:48)

bennisboy
+829|6663|Poundland
Its illegal in the UK. But its the boy that gets done

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard