Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
lowing
Banned
+1,662|5699|USA

AussieReaper wrote:

lowing wrote:

So what? Since when do you have the right not to be offended? If I have no right not to be offended, neither should you.
Do you want a history lesson on the Bill of Rights or something?
I guess I do, which right guarantees me never to be offended?
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|5453|North Carolina

ColCarnage wrote:

usmarine wrote:

i get the feeling lowing wanted to use another word that ends with "ggers."
http://www.kleenkuip.com/images/blog_naggers.jpg
Saggers are always causing problems.  My city's population is 50% saggers.  I just wish those lazy saggers would stop doing drugs and knocking up their bitches.  I know how we could fix the problem too.

We could hang all those saggers from trees and burn crosses in their yards.

/sarcasm
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,760|5200|what

lowing wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

lowing wrote:

So what? Since when do you have the right not to be offended? If I have no right not to be offended, neither should you.
Do you want a history lesson on the Bill of Rights or something?
I guess I do, which right guarantees me never to be offended?
Maybe you should look at which right guarantees an individuals freedom to live as they choose.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png

"coz you a far cry from acclaim nigga ubisoft"
lowing
Banned
+1,662|5699|USA

Narupug wrote:

lowing wrote:

Narupug wrote:

Give it a rest will you, the way people dress is protected by the by the First Amendment.  There are some exceptions to the rule such as schools, racist or discriminatory clothing, Defamation, Fighting Words, Incitement of Crime, or my favorite Establishment of Religion.
I never said it wasn't protected, I said the choices people are making in our society will eventually destroy our society. This fashion does not promote a work ethic, or a responsible life style. It promotes self destruction and eventually the tax payers will take the hit for it.

This choice is the will of the people, however
Then what do you suggest we do, get a lynch mob together and go out and take care of the Saggers?  Run around sneaking up on these people and pulling their pants up?  Giving them a slap on the wrist?
Nope, I say we start with responsible parenting. I say we take account of our actions and our choices on a personal level. How about we just start there and see where society goes? Those that do stand a good chance of a quality life, those that do not, well, shall reap their rewards as well.

It is the decline of morality in our society that I speak of, what we are doing to ourselves, the govt. has nothing to do with it. Our personal choices and what we are will to accept or not is what defines our society. As it is it is falling not rising.

Would you not agree?
lowing
Banned
+1,662|5699|USA

AussieReaper wrote:

lowing wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:


Do you want a history lesson on the Bill of Rights or something?
I guess I do, which right guarantees me never to be offended?
Maybe you should look at which right guarantees an individuals freedom to live as they choose.
lol, yeah so where does the banning the swastika thing come in?

Also, I am still waiting on my lesson regarding the right that protects me from being offended. You still have not addressed this in the lesson you were going to teach me.
Narupug
Fodder Mostly
+150|4644|Vacationland

lowing wrote:

Narupug wrote:

lowing wrote:


I never said it wasn't protected, I said the choices people are making in our society will eventually destroy our society. This fashion does not promote a work ethic, or a responsible life style. It promotes self destruction and eventually the tax payers will take the hit for it.

This choice is the will of the people, however
Then what do you suggest we do, get a lynch mob together and go out and take care of the Saggers?  Run around sneaking up on these people and pulling their pants up?  Giving them a slap on the wrist?
Nope, I say we start with responsible parenting. I say we take account of our actions and our choices on a personal level. How about we just start there and see where society goes? Those that do stand a good chance of a quality life, those that do not, well, shall reap their rewards as well.

It is the decline of morality in our society that I speak of, what we are doing to ourselves, the govt. has nothing to do with it. Our personal choices and what we are will to accept or not is what defines our society. As it is it is falling not rising.

Would you not agree?
I figured you'd say that...
Organized crime recruits because of the promise of easy money.
although that might help a little I do not agree
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|4749|College Park, MD
I kinda agree with lowing

In DC at least, kids who wear saggy/ratty clothing are usually boisterous, loud and stupid
Kids who dress normally aren't

Seriously, just come to DC's Chinatown some time. The folks who dress in saggy pants (or any other 'counterculture' fashion really) are usually the ones acting like idiots in public. Yelling, fighting, just being stupid. The folks who dress normally (and please don't try turning this into a thing of race; this applies to any and all), well, act normally.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|5453|North Carolina

lowing wrote:

Narupug wrote:

lowing wrote:


I never said it wasn't protected, I said the choices people are making in our society will eventually destroy our society. This fashion does not promote a work ethic, or a responsible life style. It promotes self destruction and eventually the tax payers will take the hit for it.

This choice is the will of the people, however
Then what do you suggest we do, get a lynch mob together and go out and take care of the Saggers?  Run around sneaking up on these people and pulling their pants up?  Giving them a slap on the wrist?
Nope, I say we start with responsible parenting. I say we take account of our actions and our choices on a personal level. How about we just start there and see where society goes? Those that do stand a good chance of a quality life, those that do not, well, shall reap their rewards as well.

It is the decline of morality in our society that I speak of, what we are doing to ourselves, the govt. has nothing to do with it. Our personal choices and what we are will to accept or not is what defines our society. As it is it is falling not rising.

Would you not agree?
I would agree that you can't legislate morality.  Parenting is a large part of the problem.  So is a lack of education.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|5699|USA

Narupug wrote:

lowing wrote:

Narupug wrote:


Then what do you suggest we do, get a lynch mob together and go out and take care of the Saggers?  Run around sneaking up on these people and pulling their pants up?  Giving them a slap on the wrist?
Nope, I say we start with responsible parenting. I say we take account of our actions and our choices on a personal level. How about we just start there and see where society goes? Those that do stand a good chance of a quality life, those that do not, well, shall reap their rewards as well.

It is the decline of morality in our society that I speak of, what we are doing to ourselves, the govt. has nothing to do with it. Our personal choices and what we are will to accept or not is what defines our society. As it is it is falling not rising.

Would you not agree?
I figured you'd say that...
Organized crime recruits because of the promise of easy money.
although that might help a little I do not agree
ya lost me, what does organized crime have to do with it?

I am sorry you do not agree that personal responsibility and effective parenting is crucial, perhaps you are part of the problem of which I refer.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|5699|USA

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

I kinda agree with lowing

In DC at least, kids who wear saggy/ratty clothing are usually boisterous, loud and stupid
Kids who dress normally aren't

Seriously, just come to DC's Chinatown some time. The folks who dress in saggy pants (or any other 'counterculture' fashion really) are usually the ones acting like idiots in public. Yelling, fighting, just being stupid. The folks who dress normally (and please don't try turning this into a thing of race; this applies to any and all), well, act normally.
It isn't just DC, it is all cites and towns of all states in the entire country. everyone know it, they just can not say it because PC interferes.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|5699|USA
Aussie, where are ya? I guess you are still digging through the Bill of Rights finding my right to not be offended.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|5857|Nårvei

lowing wrote:

No I do not pay for sagging directly, of course not, and for you all to not see beyond the words to what actually does happen and what the tax payers do pay for,  is a complete lack of denial on your part.

Let me ask you all something, lets say you owned a business, ( that wasn't a tattoo parlor or a urban clothing store), would you hire someone who dressed like a sagger or someone full of face piercings to represent you and your company? If you say yes it does not matter, you are liar, if you say no, now you know what the problem is and why the taxpayers eventually support this life style.
Yes I would hire a sagger lowing ...

But as much as his identity is sagging he can do that as much as he likes when he's not working for me ... we have a set of rules at work when it comes to clothing and as long as he is willing to follow them just as anyone else he could get a job working for me ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
lowing
Banned
+1,662|5699|USA

Turquoise wrote:

lowing wrote:

Narupug wrote:


Then what do you suggest we do, get a lynch mob together and go out and take care of the Saggers?  Run around sneaking up on these people and pulling their pants up?  Giving them a slap on the wrist?
Nope, I say we start with responsible parenting. I say we take account of our actions and our choices on a personal level. How about we just start there and see where society goes? Those that do stand a good chance of a quality life, those that do not, well, shall reap their rewards as well.

It is the decline of morality in our society that I speak of, what we are doing to ourselves, the govt. has nothing to do with it. Our personal choices and what we are will to accept or not is what defines our society. As it is it is falling not rising.

Would you not agree?
I would agree that you can't legislate morality.  Parenting is a large part of the problem.  So is a lack of education.
Yup, I do not want to legislate morality, rather to self govern in a more contrustive and positive way. I choose to, apparently so do you. We should reap the rewards of our efforts. Those that chose otherwise, should like wise reap the rewards of their efforts and no one elses.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|5699|USA

Varegg wrote:

lowing wrote:

No I do not pay for sagging directly, of course not, and for you all to not see beyond the words to what actually does happen and what the tax payers do pay for,  is a complete lack of denial on your part.

Let me ask you all something, lets say you owned a business, ( that wasn't a tattoo parlor or a urban clothing store), would you hire someone who dressed like a sagger or someone full of face piercings to represent you and your company? If you say yes it does not matter, you are liar, if you say no, now you know what the problem is and why the taxpayers eventually support this life style.
Yes I would hire a sagger lowing ...

But as much as his identity is sagging he can do that as much as he likes when he's not working for me ... we have a set of rules at work when it comes to clothing and as long as he is willing to follow them just as anyone else he could get a job working for me ...
I see, so if a sagger comes in, SAGGING, you will hire him. I promise I will not bother buying stock in your company as it will not be around long enough to make me any money.

If you do not have a problem with it, why not let him do it at work if it is acceptable dress and behavior for you?
Narupug
Fodder Mostly
+150|4644|Vacationland

lowing wrote:

Narupug wrote:

lowing wrote:


Nope, I say we start with responsible parenting. I say we take account of our actions and our choices on a personal level. How about we just start there and see where society goes? Those that do stand a good chance of a quality life, those that do not, well, shall reap their rewards as well.

It is the decline of morality in our society that I speak of, what we are doing to ourselves, the govt. has nothing to do with it. Our personal choices and what we are will to accept or not is what defines our society. As it is it is falling not rising.

Would you not agree?
I figured you'd say that...
Organized crime recruits because of the promise of easy money.
although that might help a little I do not agree
ya lost me, what does organized crime have to do with it?

I am sorry you do not agree that personal responsibility and effective parenting is crucial, perhaps you are part of the problem of which I refer.
Ooo Ad Hominum
Organized Crime eg Gangs has to do with it in that the image is associated with them with them.  I was reffering to the parenting not the the personal responsibility which I ignored because it is obviously neccessary.  I don't ge how we got to taking responsibility for your actions on a personal level from sagging, but maybe I'm just tired.
1stSFOD-Delta
Mike "The Spooge Gobbler" Morales
+376|5026|Blue Mountain State
naggers be saggers
https://www.itwirx.com/other/hksignature.jpg

Baba Booey
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|5585|Long Island, New York
Rock and Roll and Elvis are killing us too.

It's a phase. It'll pass.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|5699|USA

Narupug wrote:

lowing wrote:

Narupug wrote:


I figured you'd say that...
Organized crime recruits because of the promise of easy money.
although that might help a little I do not agree
ya lost me, what does organized crime have to do with it?

I am sorry you do not agree that personal responsibility and effective parenting is crucial, perhaps you are part of the problem of which I refer.
Ooo Ad Hominum
Organized Crime eg Gangs has to do with it in that the image is associated with them with them.  I was reffering to the parenting not the the personal responsibility which I ignored because it is obviously neccessary.  I don't ge how we got to taking responsibility for your actions on a personal level from sagging, but maybe I'm just tired.
You're tired, already tied together.

Hmmmmm, my kids have a choice between "big money" in gangs, and a responsible existence, yet they are choosing a legit existence, and oyu think I as a parent have nothing to do with that? Yup, you just might be part of the problem
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|4749|College Park, MD

Poseidon wrote:

Rock and Roll and Elvis are killing us too.

It's a phase. It'll pass.
I prefer elvis over this

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
Narupug
Fodder Mostly
+150|4644|Vacationland

lowing wrote:

Narupug wrote:

lowing wrote:


ya lost me, what does organized crime have to do with it?

I am sorry you do not agree that personal responsibility and effective parenting is crucial, perhaps you are part of the problem of which I refer.
Ooo Ad Hominum
Organized Crime eg Gangs has to do with it in that the image is associated with them with them.  I was reffering to the parenting not the the personal responsibility which I ignored because it is obviously neccessary.  I don't ge how we got to taking responsibility for your actions on a personal level from sagging, but maybe I'm just tired.
You're tired, already tied together.

Hmmmmm, my kids have a choice between "big money" in gangs, and a responsible existence, yet they are choosing a legit existence, and oyu think I as a parent have nothing to do with that? Yup, you just might be part of the problem
Yes but I believe you have enough money to send them to college and the such, there are some things even good parenting can't fix.
*sigh*
You Reactionaries are a pain
lowing
Banned
+1,662|5699|USA

Narupug wrote:

lowing wrote:

Narupug wrote:


Ooo Ad Hominum
Organized Crime eg Gangs has to do with it in that the image is associated with them with them.  I was reffering to the parenting not the the personal responsibility which I ignored because it is obviously neccessary.  I don't ge how we got to taking responsibility for your actions on a personal level from sagging, but maybe I'm just tired.
You're tired, already tied together.

Hmmmmm, my kids have a choice between "big money" in gangs, and a responsible existence, yet they are choosing a legit existence, and oyu think I as a parent have nothing to do with that? Yup, you just might be part of the problem
Yes but I believe you have enough money to send them to college and the such, there are some things even good parenting can't fix.
*sigh*
You Reactionaries are a pain
actually I do not have enough money to send my sons to college.

and I do not believe that. Good parenting doesn't fix anything. good parenting is a preventative.
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|5453|North Carolina

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Rock and Roll and Elvis are killing us too.

It's a phase. It'll pass.
I prefer elvis over this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpocrqvP2Yg
same here...
Masques
Black Panzer Party
+184|5770|Eastern PA
Shorter lowing: Hey you! Fucking kids! Get off my lawn!
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|4749|College Park, MD

Narupug wrote:

Yes but I believe you have enough money to send them to college and the such, there are some things even good parenting can't fix.
*sigh*
You Reactionaries are a pain
Student loans, scholarships, grants, tuition assistance from employers, community colleges...


...there really isn't any reason to be a gangbanging lowlife.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|5857|Nårvei

lowing wrote:

Varegg wrote:

lowing wrote:

No I do not pay for sagging directly, of course not, and for you all to not see beyond the words to what actually does happen and what the tax payers do pay for,  is a complete lack of denial on your part.

Let me ask you all something, lets say you owned a business, ( that wasn't a tattoo parlor or a urban clothing store), would you hire someone who dressed like a sagger or someone full of face piercings to represent you and your company? If you say yes it does not matter, you are liar, if you say no, now you know what the problem is and why the taxpayers eventually support this life style.
Yes I would hire a sagger lowing ...

But as much as his identity is sagging he can do that as much as he likes when he's not working for me ... we have a set of rules at work when it comes to clothing and as long as he is willing to follow them just as anyone else he could get a job working for me ...
I see, so if a sagger comes in, SAGGING, you will hire him. I promise I will not bother buying stock in your company as it will not be around long enough to make me any money.

If you do not have a problem with it, why not let him do it at work if it is acceptable dress and behavior for you?
You haven't hired many people by the looks of your statement ...

Most work places have some kind of dress code ... and atleast my company doesn't hire people right off the street, we have an application process with a written part and later we have interviews ...

So your scenario with a sagger coming in sagging asking for work simply doesn't happen, and as mentioned before if he choses to sag on his own spare time that's okay with me ... when representing the company it's not okay unless I was running a business were dress code doesn't matter ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2021 Jeff Minard