Free Sam, Ban Finray.
+418|5425|Athens, GA
good morning? its 3pm
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5587

ph1shman420 wrote:

good morning? its 3pm
I just woke up. Sunday is the only day I have off from work and school. So I sleep late.
ICCULUS
Free Sam, Ban Finray.
+418|5425|Athens, GA
sux2bu
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6633

innit phishman
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5587

ph1shman420 wrote:

sux2bu
Eh it doesn't bother me. If I had nothing to do most of the time, I would lose my mind so keeping busy all day and week works well for me. Whats your weekly schedule like?
ICCULUS
Free Sam, Ban Finray.
+418|5425|Athens, GA
wake up, eat breakfast, smoke weed, play poker, drink beer

at least for the next month that is
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6291|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

fap fap fap
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6633

braap braap braap
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5587

ph1shman420 wrote:

Sounds good as long you enjoy it. Not my thing though.

Well I'm going to go take a shower, clean my piercing, go to the mall with Lady Macbeth and then end the watching True Blood. See everyone later.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6763

Uzique wrote:

someone with your IRL background.
which is?
ICCULUS
Free Sam, Ban Finray.
+418|5425|Athens, GA

Macbeth wrote:

ph1shman420 wrote:

Sounds good as long you enjoy it. Not my thing though.

Well I'm going to go take a shower, clean my piercing, go to the mall with Lady Macbeth and then end the watching True Blood. See everyone later.
how could i not enjoy it

stress free minus the sick, sick game that is nl holdem
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6471

usmarine wrote:

Uzique wrote:

which is?
Basically an asocial full-time Forum dweller; the phantom ghost of BF2s that has been haunting the boards since the origin of time.

I ain't gonna take abuse for being some fresh-faced student from some moany old fucker that can't even maintain a single hobby or interest in his dour life.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6763

Uzique wrote:

usmarine wrote:

Uzique wrote:

which is?
Basically an asocial full-time Forum dweller; the phantom ghost of BF2s that has been haunting the boards since the origin of time.

I ain't gonna take abuse for being some fresh-faced student from some moany old fucker that can't even maintain a single hobby or interest in his dour life.
right....whatever you say son.  talk to me when you are not on your parents dime.
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6633

Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5587

usmarine wrote:

Uzique wrote:

usmarine wrote:

which is?

right....whatever you say son.  talk to me when you are not on your parents dime.
Would you consider paying rent to your parents but still holding a job and attending college on your parents dime?
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6471
N'aww Gooners is sweating in his oily Sikh skin because I insulted his bf2s social life, quick, search-dig search-dig search-dig!

Marine, what makes you think I don't live independently now? I'm pretty much self-contained with my girlfriend nowadays... and I ain't ever going to apologise for being given a decent start in life. I didn't tick any boxes in the ballsack, you know. Don't be a whiney bitch.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6763

Gooners wrote:

ba
dum
tish

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=123398&p=1
that was quite lol
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6763

Uzique wrote:

N'aww Gooners is sweating in his oily Sikh skin because I insulted his bf2s social life, quick, search-dig search-dig search-dig!

Marine, what makes you think I don't live independently now? I'm pretty much self-contained with my girlfriend nowadays... and I ain't ever going to apologise for being given a decent start in life. I didn't tick any boxes in the ballsack, you know. Don't be a whiney bitch.
erm...you are the one around constantly putting people down for being on a forum about the same amount of time as you.  funny thing is, you say you are rich, yet are on here a lot.  that makes you 200 times more sad than anyone else.  is kmarion sad?  he is here more than me.  nah... you are just being a douche to be a douche.
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6633

"Being a douche to be a douche", hmm, I like it.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6471
Yeah, so? I can be... the questions and the onus kinda lies on your part when you're the 30-something fully mature adult that has the same habit and time-luxuries as a 19 year old on his summer break. Go figure.

And gooners, you would like it, you're the most spineless member on this Forum. Every thread you post in is rinsed in saliva from where you're desperately sucking so much dick, craving acceptance and some form of familiar e-buddy partnership.

Last edited by Uzique (2009-06-28 12:17:51)

usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6763

Uzique wrote:

Yeah, so? I can be... the questions and the onus kinda lies on your part when you're the 30-something fully mature adult that has the same habit and time-luxuries as a 19 year old on his summer break. Go figure.
i just worked 12 hours.  ermm..i dont feel like doing anything except drinking a beer and watching soccer.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5587

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard