max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6566|NYC / Hamburg

In that case I hope you never get any power. The presumption of innocence is one of the core principles of our legal system.
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6599|132 and Bush

His eccentricity is also what made him an easy target.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Narupug
Fodder Mostly
+150|5595|Vacationland
Shall we all put our tin foil hats on and surmise about what caused the Heart Attack?
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6566|NYC / Hamburg

Narupug wrote:

Shall we all put our tin foil hats on and surmise about what caused the Heart Attack?
Iranian secret service obviously
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6760

Narupug wrote:

i heard he did a lot of those fad diets and such.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6599|132 and Bush

Narupug wrote:

Swine flu
Xbone Stormsurgezz
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6527|Global Command
There was a vehicle towed from the property that belonged to his personal doctor who has vanished.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6760

ATG wrote:

There was a vehicle towed from the property that belonged to his personal doctor who has vanished.
oooooo

steroids?

Last edited by usmarine (2009-06-26 10:10:50)

Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6619|London, England

ATG wrote:

ATG is the master of these things
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6705|67.222.138.85

max wrote:

In that case I hope you never get any power. The presumption of innocence is one of the core principles of our legal system.
If you can appropriately account for character, celebrity, and excessive wealth then sure.

In any case I'm not saying our legal system is flawed, or that the trial should have been done differently. My point is here, on BF2S, in no sort of official capacity you have an awful lot of explaining to do to convince me that he isn't guilty.
Narupug
Fodder Mostly
+150|5595|Vacationland

max wrote:

Narupug wrote:

Of course...
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6619|London, England

Narupug wrote:

max wrote:

Narupug wrote:

Of course...
I mean it's the perfect thing to take away international media attention from the Iranian protests
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5584

Every time you make a Michael Jackson joke he is pulled down from Heaven to Hell and anally raped by the Genghis Khan. Seriously though jokes on here and in real life have zero effect on what happens to Michael Jackson from here on out on any level. the chances of one of his friends or family members finding this thread is one in a million.

He is dead, none of us killed him, our words, thoughts, and feeling did nothing to the man.
SamBo:D
Banned
+236|5495|England
that's all well and good macbeth but 24 hours haven't passed, banned.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6651

Macbeth wrote:

Every time you make a Michael Jackson joke he is pulled down from Heaven to Hell and anally raped by the Genghis Khan. Seriously though jokes on here and in real life have zero effect on what happens to Michael Jackson from here on out on any level. the chances of one of his friends or family members finding this thread is one in a million.

He is dead, none of us killed him, our words, thoughts, and feeling did nothing to the man.
but you're offending a mod
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5584

SamBo:D wrote:

that's all well and good macbeth but 24 hours haven't passed, banned.
I was stressing a point about the absurdity of "watch what you say about dead people no one here knows."
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6599|132 and Bush

Lucien wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

Somebody get me a box of tissues while I light a candle for the poor oppressed members of bf2s.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
eskimo_sammyjoe
Did someone say tea?
+112|6233|S.A. Australia

Narupug wrote:

I think it was the Large Hadron Collider...its been laying dormant since its initial controversy blew over, now it has struck...
Serious Flex
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6577|Columbus, OH
RIP

He was hit by, hit by, a smooth criminal
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6651

Kmarion wrote:

Lucien wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

Somebody get me a box of tissues while I light a candle for the poor oppressed members of bf2s.
Well that's awfully hypocritical
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
Narupug
Fodder Mostly
+150|5595|Vacationland

eskimo_sammyjoe wrote:

Narupug wrote:

I think it was the Large Hadron Collider...its been laying dormant since its initial controversy blew over, now it has struck...
Little did the Large Hadron Collider's objectors know that the black hole it forms is not a large one that will gobble up the earth, but rather a small one in the hearts and souls of everyone.

Last edited by Narupug (2009-06-26 10:35:58)

Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5584

Kmarion wrote:

Lucien wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

Fair enough. I should have been banned more times then I can count. But I just don't like the "respect the dead celebrity" everyone always goes.
SamBo:D
Banned
+236|5495|England

loubot wrote:

RIP

He was hit by, hit by, a smooth criminal
He was hit twice?  I'd of hit him, then struck him
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6577|Columbus, OH

SamBo:D wrote:

loubot wrote: