Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6613|London, England
Despite my rant about playing Tennis in that other "What sports do you play" thread, I still watch the game from time to time. Especially during days when there's no Football or Cricket or F1, or even NASCAR on the TV.

Anyway, obviously the Fed is favourite to win. I can see it being a Murray vs Fed final (probably), especially since Nadal is out. I think Murray is a cock as do most people, but it would be good to see someone else win a Major Tennis tournament once in a while and I suppose there's the whole "Brit winning Wimbledon" thing aswell...
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6665|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
You might well know my thoughts on tennis and dissing threads.  I dont like tennis but I won't 'dis' it.  I hope to god Murray wins it and inspires kids all over the UK, if the cricketers fail vs Strayer then at least we got something to cheer come 'sports personality of the year'.

I dont watch tennis anymore, hardly used to before, but I hope that new roof does its job; if required.  I cant stand Sir Cliff Richard singing, even if he does line up alongside 5 lezzo's while he's doing it.

Go Murray Go.
Kez
+778|5695|London, UK
gwon Sharapova
ICCULUS
Free Sam, Ban Finray.
+418|5416|Athens, GA
roddick sucks
ICCULUS
Free Sam, Ban Finray.
+418|5416|Athens, GA
this sharapova/dulko match is nice. i would def marry both of these women
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6099|Birmingham, UK
Aren't there like, 2 British players left in it?

Thats not very good
Kez
+778|5695|London, UK
Oh no Sharapova's gonna lose
Kez
+778|5695|London, UK
Oh no Sharapova's lost
ICCULUS
Free Sam, Ban Finray.
+418|5416|Athens, GA
damnit! at least the girl she lost to is hot
Mekstizzle
WALKER
The girl she lost to was stunning
Runs_with_sciss0rs
Well butter my buscuit
+121|6184|14072
Who won the match between Cilic and Querrey? I had to leave for work right when the crowd started to do the wave
Mekstizzle
WALKER
Murray's playing shit right now, 0-4 down to Wawrinka in the opening set!
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6099|Birmingham, UK
Murray's the only British player left in isn't he?

If he loses...

Last edited by SEREVENT (2009-06-29 11:34:09)

Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6748|Scotland

Murray is such a dick. I can't stand the guy.

He can't keep his mouth shut and has to scream and get angry and be a little kid all over again. It's pathetic. I feel sorry for Wawrinka.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
Yeah, the crowd are annoying too. In that sense I want Murray to lose, just to shut them and him up
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6748|Scotland

Mekstizzle wrote:

Yeah, the crowd are annoying too. In that sense I want Murray to lose, just to shut them and him up
It would be fantastic if he lost. It would give the FAIL a whole new meaning for Brits.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6462
Both players are playing well in this game, it's a British television spectacle anyway... great theatre.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6462
Also I want Murray's chick to sit on my face. Looks like a snazzy bird.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6748|Scotland

Uzique wrote:

Also I want Murray's chick to sit on my face. Looks like a snazzy bird.
Oh god yes.
Kez
+778|5695|London, UK
gwon Laura Robson
Mekstizzle
WALKER
There's no chance he's gonna win it based on his performance today though, people are expecting him to at least reach the Final, even I was expecting it, But......I dunno. He's one game away from being in the quarters now 5-3 for the final set, just take it all match by match.

But yeah, I'd wreck his chick

The crowd are pissing me off so much, I like it when he (Murray) is playing in other countries, that way you can feel good about the guy without feeling like you're part of that stupid crowd

Last edited by Mekstizzle (2009-06-29 14:36:56)

Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6748|Scotland

Mekstizzle wrote:

There's no chance he's gonna win it based on his performance today though, people are expecting him to at least reach the Final, even I was expecting it, But......I dunno. He's one game away from being in the quarters now 5-3 for the final set, just take it all match by match.

But yeah, I'd wreck his chick
Yeah, if he comes up against Ivo Karlovic, he's fucked. That monster just doesn't know what a normal serve is. 36 aces against Verdasco.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
But I can bitch about the crowd all I want, they got him through this one. I reckon he would've been down and out a long time ago had this match been in some other country
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6462
Yeah the crowd vitalised his endurance through that game...

His missus vitalised mine.

Yes plz.

Have a lot of respect for the opponent in that match, he was top-notch.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6748|Scotland

He's still the biggest prick in Tennis history.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard