Svenboy
+0|6655
i think the next patch is f#ckin, because then the game becomes st for n00bs
the helies are made bader and you cant jump and shot at the same time, etc.
all the things that are developed for bf2 are now away with the next patch;
its a shame!
i wouldn't download it but i have to
otherwise i can't play bf2 on
why does EA hear on all the f#ckin n00bs
the say:"oh we have't got a chance because they jump all the time"
and on this hears EA, its a shame!
SHAME ON EA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
silentsin
+3|6696
i think the patch will be great, bunny hoppers are annoying and unrealisitc. its not going to ruin the game, give it a god damn chance.
raz
+22|6662|England, UK
Decisions fall on the majority. Unfortunately, you/we are the minority.

I thinks it's the patch will improve some things, yet i don't agree with others, such as 8 missiles in heli's! ..and it's hard enough to stay in the air for long as it is with aa, yet they are improving it? Pff.
petethecheese
+9|6761|England
I agree.  Bunny Hopping, launch the noobtoob at your feet.  where's the skill in that?  Bunny hopping and dolphin diving is done by the noobs, not for the noobs......  The patch should add realism and require all the bunny hoppers to aquire some previously unheard of skill.......
Trel
+70|6675
Grow a pair and stop using the GL.
Good to be back.
mpsmith
+5|6670
Ditto Trel.

And the AA currently sucks a big pair. When I fly (anything) I really dont worry about missiles. I worry about jet machineguns more than missiles, or if im a helo, AT rockets.
Eldon-OK
+0|6655
AMEN ! petethecheese!  AMEN!

I only wish the bunnyhopping would stop. I don't care if people can jump and shoot, I want them to stop jumping like frogs everytime their in a bad situation. All they would have had to do is make it so that you have to take 2 steps before jumping again.  Also, helicoptors are rediculous right now. Sitting on an air defence gun is just inviting instant death. You fire, the flares go out, you reload for what seems like eternity and by then, you're dead. There's no place to hide. No way to defend and all you can do is hope for a good airplane pilot to shoot him down or the helicoptor to make a mistake and crash.
-=|BW|=-Hollow_Moon
+5|6753
Actualy... these so called 'noobs' are not responsible. Since in a DICE press release about the 1.2 patch the team working on it stated that they never intended the grenade launcher to be used as some use it, hopping up & down shooting things an inch from you.

As regrettable as the business with the attack choppers is, it will encourage more teamwork & communication between pilot & co-pilot.
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6683|Espoo, Finland
Off topic.

Aren't Anti Air missiles almost instantly locking when they accuire a heat source? (or what ever they lock on)
The ingame slow locking that always takes the same time to finish seems very unrealistic.
RedHot
+9|6728
The only bad thing about the next patch is their making the air vehicle easier to kill once again, if they keep doing this infantry will eventually have the upper hand on a fcking attack chopper???? what the hell is that bull?
[LCI]squeakyfleece
O-<--< stick man lolololol
+27|6655|perv
ea are fuckin n00bs sometimes but i salute them with the next patch i mean grenade launcher nades buoncin off walls fuckin awesome
MrPlatinum
+0|6662

RedHot wrote:

The only bad thing about the next patch is their making the air vehicle easier to kill once again, if they keep doing this infantry will eventually have the upper hand on a fcking attack chopper???? what the hell is that bull?
lmao....infantry will be able to pistol a chopper down at the current rate of making choppers weaker
tor11
Grunt
+18|6758|Os , Norway
I looking forward too the new patch! Finaly it getting more realistick! Gone bee with bunnies and dolphines!
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6670|Colorado
Instead of "bader" you would want to use the word "worse".
I think the new patch will be fine...looking forward to it culling alot of noob moves.
SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6658|The darkside of Denver
i agree.. i paid $50 to play a game that i heard was supposed to be a realistic modern warfare game.. and people who bunny hope just take away from the realism..

Im sure every agrees when you get into a good tactical squad the game is ridiculously fun..
Pernicious544
Zee Tank Skank
+80|6698|MoVal So-Cal
its actually getting a shit load more unrealistic. Think about it, real life m203 and Gp-30 noob toobe nades explode on contact. They also do massive amounts of anti infantry damage and making them bounce and having a smaller blast radius is totally BS. The noob toobes are fine as they are except for the fact that they can be shot while jumping and 5 feet in front of the shooter without him getting killed. The chopper should get MORE rockets (25) in its launchers and have its armor decreased so that anyone with an AK or an anti tank rocket can take one down in a couple of clips or a single rocket also, they should get laser guided air to ground missles that are tageted by the spec ops class.

There, im done. flame me all you want because i dont give a flying fucl<
Ryan
+1,230|6841|Alberta, Canada

its called search please use it.

sum people will like it, sum wont. big deal.

if you think its gunna be dumb, go play hide and go seek, that game doesnt need patches.

and also, its not even out yet. i cant wait until you change ur mind and say 'sorry, i really like it'

Last edited by ryan_14 (2006-02-04 14:02:17)

Ryan
+1,230|6841|Alberta, Canada

One thing i wont like it how any gun can shoot down a UAV in about 60 shots.
Navyseal99
Unintentional Good-Guy
+0|6655
looks like we have a bunny hopper/statpadder/c4 chucker

(to svenboy)go fuck off

Last edited by Navyseal99 (2006-02-04 14:09:21)

Eckzack
The east-german Fuxxer
+37|6842|Germany / Saxony
If bunny hopping is disabled I will tank-whore all the time... have fun!
https://bf3s.com/sigs/384f5f7318c23ecb5909f14b157d6d31e8b5a332.png

IRNV-Field 3... New School Shit...
GoalieLax
+2|6734
so what's the deal here - do most people on this board not speak english as a first language or are they just retarded and can't spell/form a coherent sentence?
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6718|California

i want them to make the shock paddles kill tanks. you electrify the gas lines on a vechile, blowing it up
nezff
+0|6757
What i cant understand is how everyone is complaing about people jumping or diving.  They are getting called noobs.  I can jump and dive and get away from a tank or apc coming down the road at least to cover.  I dont think this is something you would call noob.  noob in my opinion is a person finding the gun or the vehicle or the easiest possible way to kill someone.  like the noob tube or someone who doesnt have any skill.    like most of the game alot of thing in it can kill you very easy.  vehicles, certain guns, armor, and even falling off buildings.  noobs can find the easiest in all of these.  me, i use all weapons, vehicles and armor.  I have gotten really good with all of them.  that doesnt make me a noob, honestly i hate people who do nothing but fly around and around all the time and gun people down, to me that makes the game a little unrealistic.  helos should be shot down easier.  To me the patch taking the jumping while shooting out, is ridiculous.  I when using the shotgun, and my enemy too far off to shoot and him being in perfect posistion to shoot me.  I will usually drop or dive down behind something or hide behind the corner of the wall  or box or whatever is there.  usually the person will come towards you in the heat of the action to kill you, i will jump up and then jump over the object quickly and start to shoot and get the upper hand with the shotgun.  I just think that ea honestly is catering to the NOOBS that whine about the jumping whine about the shooting while in the air, or whine about everything else that most of the players like me do to kill people.  These people are the ones that are not as good at the game and just cry everytime they get killed by a jumping,shooting,diving or just plain get shot.  they want the game to be catered to them so it will be easier for them to kill.  some people just stink at the game and its all of you WHINERS.
Psycho
Member since 2005
+44|6774|Kansas, USA

Pernicious544 wrote:

its actually getting a shit load more unrealistic. Think about it, real life m203 and Gp-30 noob toobe nades explode on contact. They also do massive amounts of anti infantry damage and making them bounce and having a smaller blast radius is totally BS. The noob toobes are fine as they are except for the fact that they can be shot while jumping and 5 feet in front of the shooter without him getting killed. The chopper should get MORE rockets (25) in its launchers and have its armor decreased so that anyone with an AK or an anti tank rocket can take one down in a couple of clips or a single rocket also, they should get laser guided air to ground missles that are tageted by the spec ops class.

There, im done. flame me all you want because i dont give a flying fucl<
You also don't have a clue! In real life the 203 rounds do not arm right away. Thus bouning them off a wall could be possible. And, how realistic is it to fire a weapon while jumping?
Pernicious544
Zee Tank Skank
+80|6698|MoVal So-Cal
I have a clue you tard. I can see them bouncing off a wall that is 5 feet away because that is possible and i think i said " the noob toobes are fine EXCEPT for the fact that they can be shot while jumping" read more closely please

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard