ATG
Banned
+5,233|6526|Global Command
Get over to Twitter or youtube and comment on those videos!

People are reading that stuff inside Iran and they need to know there is solidarity.

Something I posted;

People of Iran; America shares its embarassment in our leaders.
Don't stop until the Ayatolla is DEAD!

I only wish our country would do more to help the honorable people of Iran. How sad is it that while people want peace, our so called leaders only want war.

I fear that if the youth fail to break the chains of tyranny that there will be a large nasty war. More will die in a nuclear exchange with Israel than will if they overthrow the government.
Please stand strong. Be brave & good luck!
Don't mistake words for meaningless gestures. Words matter.

get 'er done boyz, asap
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6713
It is so heartening to see these brave people stand up to their dictator depite the possible consequences...
Pirate bay is now Persian Bay to show support... very cool
http://thepiratebay.org/
Love is the answer
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5582

Time to start trolling already pissed Iranians
{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.
+389|6757|San Antonio, Texas
Huh, looks like people are DDoSing the entire country of Iran.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6598|132 and Bush

If you're going to twitter make sure you add #iranelection somewhere in your message. It keeps it the number one trending topic.

#cnnfail is another option.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
JahManRed
wank
+646|6625|IRELAND

"Don't stop until the Ayatolla is DEAD"
Then
"How sad is it that while people want peace"
LOL
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6618|London, England
But it's true, there really can't be any peace or progression until crazy ultra right wing folk like a-jod and ayatollah are out of power at the very least.

Oh yeah and things just took a turn for worse for the protestors, Ayatollah started to get agitated:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle … 108661.stm

Iran's Supreme Leader has issued a stern warning that protests against the country's disputed presidential election results must end.
Addressing thousands of people at Tehran University, the ayatollah voiced support for President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, saying the president's views on foreign affairs and social issues were close to his.

Ayatollah wrote:

"There is 11 million votes difference," the ayatollah said. "How one can rig 11 million votes?"
https://www.poormojo.org/pmjadaily/archives/Blank-Facepalm.gif

Last edited by Mekstizzle (2009-06-19 04:12:40)

usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6758

maybe a-jod won?  did anyone think of that?
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6807|Nårvei

usmarine wrote:

I did ... can't find the source but I also believe a US news crew was in Iran infront of the election and a poll clearly backed A-jod as winner ...

Edit: Found source.

From Washington post who did a survey 3 weeks infront of the election: article
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
CameronPoe
+2,925|6552
Ahmedinejad probably won the election without rigging lads. The system is the issue rather than the vote. The comment in the OP is disgraceful 'Don't stop until the Ayatollah is dead'. That's like Europeans calling on Americans 'not to stop until Bush is dead' back in 2007. I hope the protests lead to reforms a la post-Tiananmen China. The fact of the matter is that a moderate was allowed on the ballot and he lost, in accordance with many polls including one from Emmy-award winning pollsters.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2009-06-19 04:38:57)

Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6662|NT, like Mick Dundee

CameronPoe wrote:

Ahmedinejad probably won the election without rigging lads. The system is the issue rather than the vote. The comment in the OP is disgraceful 'Don't stop until the Ayatollah is dead'. That's like Europeans calling on Americans 'not to stop until Bush is dead' back in 2007. I hope the protests lead to reforms a la post-Tiananmen China. The fact of the matter is that a moderate was allowed on the ballot and he lost, in accordance with many polls including one from Emmy-award winning pollsters.
The wide-spread shutdown of communications services like twitter/facebook/mobile phones/international phone services seems a bit iffy though. Wtf is that about?
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6150|what

ATG wrote:

Get over to Twitter or youtube and comment on those videos!
Huh, they block twitter and youtube in Iran for a reason...
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6671|Canberra, AUS
Don't stop until the Ayatolla is DEAD!
Yeh, that'll make you many friends.

It would do well for people to remember the Islamic revolution was a POPULAR revolution.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
JahManRed
wank
+646|6625|IRELAND

usmarine wrote:

Mekstizzle
WALKER
But there's just so much dodgy shit about the election results, haven't any of you guys read all that shit about provincial results etc etc..

It's pretty hard to think that he won this fair and square, IMO
Varegg
+2,206|6807|Nårvei

Mekstizzle wrote:

But there's just so much dodgy shit about the election results, haven't any of you guys read all that shit about provincial results etc etc..

It's pretty hard to think that he won this fair and square, IMO
On the notion that an election in Iran can never be fair and square?

And if you throw in that all sources of this information both inside and outside Iran is totally non biased I will agree with you ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5699|College Park, MD
The world would be better off without Ahmadinejad and the Ayatollah...

...so I really don't care if he won 'fair and square.'
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
Varegg
+2,206|6807|Nårvei

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Two very good slogans for promoting democracy ...
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls

Varegg wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

If a reincarnation of Adolf Hitler won a democratic election 'fair and square' you wouldn't raise hell about it?
Varegg
+2,206|6807|Nårvei

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Varegg wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

If a reincarnation of Adolf Hitler won a democratic election 'fair and square' you wouldn't raise hell about it?
Nope
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls

Varegg wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Varegg wrote:

Nope
Even if the guy had proven himself to be a crazy dictator? Let's go as far as to pose, even if he had already begun the genocide of a people?
Varegg
+2,206|6807|Nårvei

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Varegg wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Nope
Even if the guy had proven himself to be a crazy dictator? Let's go as far as to pose, even if he had already begun the genocide of a people?
Where are you going with this because it's starting to look very far fetched tbh ... or have A-jad proven to be a genocidal maniac yet?
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6758

achmed-did-a-job won you sore losers.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
Looks fishy to me though, if it was so clear cut that he won I doubt you'd see all these protests happening in the first place, people saw that there was some dodgy shit and that's why it all started
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls

Varegg wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Varegg wrote:

Nope
Where are you going with this because it's starting to look very far fetched tbh ... or have A-jad proven to be a genocidal maniac yet?
I'm not drawing a parallel between Ahmadinejad and Hitler's actions, more that just because they were elected 'fair and square' doesn't mean it should go uncontested if they're a shitty leader.

I'm especially surprised by some of the responses here supporting the 'fair and square' stance, given that Dinnerjacket wants to eradicate the Western world (or, at the very least, Israel)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard