elite-sniper697
Dirty.^Elite<3
+15|6174
This is a clan video we made to mark the return of super amazing clan =SpK=

http://www.own3d.tv/watch/%3Dspk%3D-cla … 14738.html

hope you enjoy. recruitment is now open too!
Simon
basically
+838|6654|UK
welcome back..
BENBOBBY
+14|5556|UK
Who the fuck are =SpK=?

I lolled again. Like the intro!
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6129|Scotland!
I think you guys banned me
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6283|eng

I'm Jamesey wrote:

same
#rekt
-MetaL*
Sup guies
+157|5630|Southern California

Mint Sauce wrote:

I'm Jamesey wrote:

same
likewise
Hakei
Banned
+295|5992
They should ban hackers too..
blacklupus
+13|6687
great movie, great shots, insane reg, amazing streaks, ultra tactics
and that movement is godlike.

btw. who is spk?
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6308

Video doesn't even load for me :\
elite-sniper697
Dirty.^Elite<3
+15|6174
How could we have banned you without ever having a bf2 server? downyz and ben lol <3 and mint who would ban you? your worse than a pubber

Last edited by elite-sniper697 (2009-06-17 12:41:13)

robcr9
+111|5978

elite-sniper697 wrote:

How could we have banned you without ever having a bf2 server? downyz and ben lol <3 and mint who would ban you? your worse than a pubber
<3

So true. More like they got banned on near enough every uk pub server going
[LRDG] Ed
Watch out for that claymore!
+32|6589|UK
Omg Spk! I Love T3h Spk!
Cute.Nemean^inf
+70|6322|The Netherlands
=SpK=  (bunch of retards)

Acting like kids on public, and I don't even wanna meet them on ESL/WAIB, they will fail bigtime..
Kashmir
The J-10 is my J-10
+39|6690
what a shit video.
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6323|England

Cute.Nemean^inf wrote:

Acting like kids on public, and I don't even wanna meet them on ESL/WAIB, they will fail bigtime..
Wrong. You clearly don't play WAIB enough, because they're pretty good on there

Kashmir wrote:

what a shit video.
nou

Last edited by JakAttaK (2009-06-20 14:40:44)

elite-sniper697
Dirty.^Elite<3
+15|6174

Cute.Nemean^inf wrote:

First off the video is a bit of fun lighten up.... and second did i say were pro? but now you ask we got Evil ex Ngage and Qmax   Mikey ex YoYotech. lol City ex   {xwar}  were not low tbh... so im not going to take abuse from some nobody, when i havent even claimed that were of a high standard. when the majourity of us are. but most of us are retired from esl and just on pub to have a laugh, b4 we give the game up. if you hadnt noticed bf2 is diying so try and enjoy it.  if your not happy with the video then take your flame somwhere else.
[LRDG] Ed
Watch out for that claymore!
+32|6589|UK

Cute.Nemean^inf wrote:

You fail if you think that. EAF and your lot would die against SpK in a match/gather, so bring it on if you want one

kthxbai
elite-sniper697
Dirty.^Elite<3
+15|6174
Lmfao!! your in EAF haha they wont even play us? i was in clan base with Dirty, you guys are complete pussies. nemean your out of your league mate haha
robcr9
+111|5978
HEHEHE EAF ARE GOOD MARTIN DID YOU NOT KNOW? NEARLY ON THE FIRST PAGE ON CB.BF2

caps is cool
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6129|Scotland!

JakAttaK wrote:

nou
Nobody is pretty good on WAIB

elite-sniper697 wrote:

Cute.Nemean^inf wrote:

First off the video is a bit of fun lighten up.... and second did i say were pro? but now you ask we got Evil ex Ngage and Qmax   Mikey ex YoYotech. lol City ex   {xwar}  were not low tbh... so im not going to take abuse from some nobody, when i havent even claimed that were of a high standard. when the majourity of us are. but most of us are retired from esl and just on pub to have a laugh, b4 we give the game up. if you hadnt noticed bf2 is diying so try and enjoy it.  if your not happy with the video then take your flame somwhere else.
If you're going to namedrop yoyotech at least do it with someone who was an actual real player and not a backup of a backup who got pbbanned.

Last edited by I'm Jamesey (2009-06-20 17:37:26)

robcr9
+111|5978

I'm Jamesey wrote:

JakAttaK wrote:

nou
Nobody is pretty good on WAIB

elite-sniper697 wrote:

Cute.Nemean^inf wrote:

If you're going to namedrop yoyotech at least do it with someone who was an actual real player and not a backup of a backup who got pbbanned.
Jamesy, he was listing players, and mikey didn't even get banned for BF2...He must have been good to have been even accepted as a backup?
Hakei
Banned
+295|5992
I'd just like to mention that indeed BF2 is serious business and ESL infers are top of the range at RL.

Also any clan that has 'Yoyo' in its name is pretty much perfect.
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6323|England

[LRDG] Ed wrote:

Cute.Nemean^inf wrote:

You fail if you think that. EAF and your lot would die against SpK in a match/gather, so bring it on if you want one

kthxbai
EAF? Ouch...
elite-sniper697
Dirty.^Elite<3
+15|6174
I no he cant play fro them because of the pbban on cod4. but mikey is a v. good player and you no it.  and like i said its just for not srs so chill bbz <3 and i was just tryign to compare and prove a point to EAF, im not saying were the best lol

Last edited by elite-sniper697 (2009-06-21 03:29:33)

Cute.Nemean^inf
+70|6322|The Netherlands
At least we know where we stand, we play this game for fun... and we are not acting like a bunch of retards thinking they are "pro".

elite-sniper697 wrote:

Lmfao!! your in EAF haha they wont even play us? i was in clan base with Dirty, you guys are complete pussies. nemean your out of your league mate haha
We played against Dirty, we lost with a difference of 10 tickets..

US: 361
Them: 371

Last edited by Cute.Nemean^inf (2009-06-21 10:23:54)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard