xBlackPantherx
Grow up, or die
+142|6354|California

Uzique wrote:

I farted once whilst my girlfriend was licking my rim.

Never again.
HAHAHAH!! Gold. Pure fucking gold.
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6339

wat the fuck, is anybody else having issues with viewing the forum? It's...Not aligned right!?
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6683|UK
yeah it's all over the place.  Chuy is looking into it.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6164|what

Shit just got serious.

Write that shit down.

Holy shit!

What the shit?

/i couldn't decide on which one to post
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6339

ok, i thought it was just me, because for some reason, my mouse has this scroll wheel that changed the font size on another forum, and I come here and:

https://img72.imageshack.us/img72/1121/1164380711316fv3.jpg
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6164|what

Im_Dooomed wrote:

my mouse has this scroll wheel that changed the font size on another forum
1) Hold the cntrl button on your keyboard

2) scroll forwards or backwards on the mouse wheel

3) ???

4) Profit
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6339

AussieReaper wrote:

Im_Dooomed wrote:

3) ???

4) Profit
omfglolololollolreally?

never knew that tbhf
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6323

Im_Dooomed wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

Im_Dooomed wrote:

3) ???

4) Profit
omfglolololollolreally?

never knew that tbhf
Ctrl + 0 to return to normal size.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6612|132 and Bush

I sharted myself at work one day when I had a terrible stomach bug. I walked backwards until I made my escape.. which was almost immediately. Thank god I make my own hours.

btw this forum now officially knows something about me that no one else knows.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6549|Long Island, New York

Kmarion wrote:

I sharted myself at work one day when I had a terrible stomach bug. I walked backwards until I made my escape.. which was almost immediately. Thank god I make my own hours.
Oh god...you know Sawgrass Mills mall?

Me + first time at Cheesecake Factory + lactose intolerant = FUCKING BAD
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6612|132 and Bush

Poseidon wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

o man. I'd be sweating brix if it happened in a mall.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

Kmarion wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

o man. I'd be sweating brix if it happened in a mall.
it was horrible...it was like Ben Stiller in Along Came Polly. I had to stop in like 5 bathrooms.

I have stories about my stomach that could last an entire night..
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6612|132 and Bush

I think of that movie everytime I hear these stories..lol

Xbone Stormsurgezz
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6164|what

But in a mall (it's a shopping centre, fuck your "mall" Ameircan lingo), you'd at least have clean pants to buy, and public toilets all around you.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
Hank Azaria was the best in that movie

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/cm/cosmopolitan/images/Qa/hank-azaria-speedo-xlv.jpg

"Alo, ow are ou?"
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6612|132 and Bush

AussieReaper wrote:

But in a mall (it's a shopping centre, fuck your "mall" Ameircan lingo), you'd at least have clean pants to buy, and public toilets all around you.
I can picture someone standing in line to buy new pants when the back end is blown out of the ones they are wearing. I'd ask to try them on first..lol.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6612|132 and Bush

Poseidon wrote:

Hank Azaria was the best in that movie

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/cm/cosmopol … do-xlv.jpg

"Alo, ow are ou?"
I remember.. didn't need the picture..lol.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6676|NT, like Mick Dundee

I love the dude who sharts in that movie. His speech at the end is epic.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6773

this thread is disgusting
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6485|6 6 4 oh, I forget

I can't believe this wasn't posted yet.

globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6335|Graz, Austria
Yeah, caffeine as well as nicotine are muscle relaxants.

One day I had to go for a dump, but thought that I could easily smoke another cigarette on my friend's balcony.
When I had to fart, some semi-diarrheic poop came out too.
I borrowed new pants, took a full shit on the toiled and continued smoking.

From that day on, I'm always going to the toilet if I feel the need, before smoking a cigarette and/or drinking a coffee.

Ty wrote:

85% of women crap themselves during childbirth
Really that high?
Women get an enema beforehand to prevent that. That is, if the birth isn't too spontaneous.

Ultrafunkula wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebw4etz_Vpg
That was the first thing that came to my mind when I read the original post.
JahManRed
wank
+646|6639|IRELAND

Ultrafunkula wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebw4etz_Vpg
Just beat me to it man.

Well I have been having similar issues lately.

When I wake up, the first thing I think off is doing a shit. I never had a problem farting in bed with previous long term girlfriends. I wasn't really that in to them so I had no problems blowing the arse trumpet in bed. As soon as I wake up I usually let the overnight build up of gas out straight away.
Well now I have a new woman. Just been seeing her 6weeks now and I'm not quite at the farting in bed stage yet. I used to just fart during the night as I slept I guess. But now I must have some kind of fart over ride because of her. So I wake up with a swollen gut of air every moring. Its so much air it can only be released on the toilet along with a tirade of shit and unbelievable fart sounds. Every morning is a nightmare. She likes morning sex. I wake up with her wriggling on top of me while I am busting for a shite. She is on top of my swollen gut putting pressure on my already stretched sluice gates. So I'm on the job, but all I can think of is "clinch, clinch clinch" the actual sex takes a back seat.
Trust me, when the time comes to release the man juice it takes Zen like mind control to not shit yourself at the same time. I have an en suite off my bedroom, but I can't go in there and make fart noises as she is like 4ft away. The bathroom is right above my bedroom so its out too. I have to run the length of the house to the toilet in the garage. At this point, getting onto the toilet and releasing the mother load is more pleasurable than any sex I have ever had.

Last edited by JahManRed (2009-06-12 03:50:57)

loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6589|Columbus, OH

Metal-Eater-GR wrote:

Ty wrote:

Well done everone... just well done. My opinions of you all just sank like the New Zealand dollar.

Closed

Edit: Downy too!? Dear God...

Editx2: FINE I'll re-open the bloody thing. Have your poo-themed fun.
<3
Much <3, Much <3

OP: It happens to me when I get the "runs" (courtesy from White Castle's). It's like fook did I or did I not shite me drawers?

My Ex-wife crapped while giving birth to our son. It wasn't a big mess but it is something no one really tells you when you are preparing for giving birth.

Last edited by loubot (2009-06-12 04:18:48)

Oisín | Irishpride
Banned
+118|5606|Dublin, Ireland

SamBo:D wrote:

I shit my self in year 3 once during PE, unfortunately I also wet myself earlier so I was just wearing shorts and no pants at the time.

I didn't want to have to embarrassment of poo falling out of my shorts during a game of netball so I had to catch the few nuggets of poo that came out my bum.  Now obviously I couldn't just carry them till I found a hiding place for it, people would see/smell me.  So I had to eat it.

Didn't taste too good but it was worth it
This made me lol soo much bahahha
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6685|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
Sunday Cricket

Often on a Saturday we all get back to the club house after our serious league game, get hammered and try and bribe 11 players for the next days ' Sunday Friendly fixture'.  Big Gav was playing this one Sunday and we had gone to Ebbw Vale, where they are known for quality teas.  All the locals come out to watch as we stumble still wrecked from our cars we travelled up in, quite often with sick bags that need dumping.  We stick our kit on which is what we wore the day before and have a look at the opposistion in their bright white, ironed 'whites'.  As they go through vigirous warm ups and think to ourselves 'Whaaa the fuck am I doing here?'

The locals are sat around the pitch on benches dressed fit for a wedding.  We always try and bat first so we got another hour or two to recover from last night, this one day we were in the field after loosing the toss.  Im opening the bowling, Big Gav is number 3 slip, half way through the 1st over, he farts, everyone around catches a wiff and gives it 'erghhhhh', he's about 18st and eats like his life depends on it, he's even worse with beer.

He feels the dampness, he gulps, 3rd man (behind him on the boundary) starts laughing his head off so much so I stop mid run up, and everyone turns to him and he's pointing to Gav.  Gav's fart had followed through and his fat arse was brown, imagine a 3ft brown circle with white edges and you you got it.  He didnt have anything else to wear so went to the showers, clean himself up and did the best job he could with his trousers.

The locals were disgusted, their chairman wrote to ours and we had a 4 year break from Ebbw Vale before they invited us back.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard