Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5358|London, England

thepilot91 wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

thepilot91 wrote:

create a forum on your PS3 / XBOX and post your opinions there instead...
getting a little sick of hearing this btw.  why dont you go to a pc support forum and post your opinions then?  eh?

so sod off this isnt a pc only forum.
yeah but I like the fact that you still stick around at bf2s (created "because" of the PC GAME BF2) and nag about PC players , nerds and PC games .

besides , I haven't posted my pc specs nor plans for a bf3 rig , I just think that it doesn't matter if people do since it's one of the most discussed things in the BF3 section atm because we don't have much else about BF3 to discuss so far.

And denpending on how you look at it this isn't it a sort of "PC support forum" ? , it's a forum that mainly supports a PC game , and as far as I know most people veiw it from their PCs , not their http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n121 … ONSOLE.png 
Using the same picture twice earned you double the cool points! Bravo!
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Axatar
+29|6462|France
Consoles decrease the overall quality of FPSs.
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5237|Cleveland, Ohio

thepilot91 wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

thepilot91 wrote:

create a forum on your PS3 / XBOX and post your opinions there instead...
getting a little sick of hearing this btw.  why dont you go to a pc support forum and post your opinions then?  eh?

yeah but I like the fact that you still stick around at bf2s (created "because" of the PC GAME BF2) and nag about PC players , nerds and PC games .

besides , I haven't posted my pc specs nor plans for a bf3 rig , I just think that it doesn't matter if people do since it's one of the most discussed things in the BF3 section atm because we don't have much else about BF3 to discuss so far.

And denpending on how you look at it this isn't it a sort of "PC support forum" ? , it's a forum that mainly supports a PC game , and as far as I know most people veiw it from their PCs , not their http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n121 … ONSOLE.png 
who cares what the forum was created for?  do we only talk about pc games here?  my bad.  must have missed all the other sections.   your reasoning is flawed and pc gaming is dying.  deal with it.
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6742|FUCK UBISOFT

Axatar wrote:

Consoles decrease the overall quality of FPSs.
and how do you figure that?
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
HaiBai
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
+304|5484|Bolingbrook, Illinois
codmod2
thepilot91
+64|6236|Åland!

11 Bravo wrote:

thepilot91 wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

who cares what the forum was created for?  do we only talk about pc games here?  my bad.  must have missed all the other sections.   your reasoning is flawed and pc gaming is dying.  deal with it.
here as in Bf3 section? yeah pretty much .

and it's even funnier you're still sticking around if you belive pc-gaming is dying...

and yeah I used the same picture twice because it delivers a clear message , and I belive it's funny
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5036|Massachusetts, USA

thepilot91 wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

thepilot91 wrote:

and it's even funnier you're still sticking around if you belive pc-gaming is dying...

and yeah I used the same picture twice because it delivers a clear message , and I belive it's funny
It's about as funny as you are tbh.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
1stSFOD-Delta
Mike "The Spooge Gobbler" Morales
+376|5978|Blue Mountain State
best game ever
https://www.itwirx.com/other/hksignature.jpg

Baba Booey
thepilot91
+64|6236|Åland!

UnkleRukus wrote:

thepilot91 wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

It's about as funny as you are tbh.
How do you figure ? Mr. fan of a 2 year old smoker
11 Bravo
Banned

thepilot91 wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

thepilot91 wrote:

sticking around?  this section has NOTHING to do with pc specifically.
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6511|Gold Coast
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6153|what

noice
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it
+375|6342|Atlanta, Georgia
I like being able to deploy the bipod when laying down with the LMG. Nice feature. I'm getting ever more excited everyday! Gah i can't wait!

Last edited by NeXuS (2011-03-30 05:20:20)

UnkleRukus
That Guy
Did I see actual recoil? Or was that just an illusion.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6153|what

shame about the little white X that lets you know you hit something

sigh
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6324|Graz, Austria

AussieReaper wrote:

BF2 had that too.
UnkleRukus
That Guy
Pretty sure all battlefield games have that white X.
tazz.
oz.
+1,338|6175|Sydney | ♥

everything i write is a ramble and should not be taken seriously.... seriously.
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6312

Holy shit...little bird
11 Bravo
Banned

ebug9 wrote:

Holy shit...little bird
joint ops had little birds.....

however if used correctly you can rape flags with it.  i just hope its not a tank when it comes to small arms fire.
NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it
+375|6342|Atlanta, Georgia

AussieReaper wrote:

sigh
Yeah all BF games have that. I love that thing.
ceslayer23
IN YOUR MIRROR
+142|6361|CLOSER THAN I APPEAR
seems like they have regen health

still excited though
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6223|Escea

Looks

Plus the fight
thepilot91
+64|6236|Åland!

UnkleRukus wrote:

Did I see actual recoil? Or was that just an illusion.
If you ask me : yes , looks better then the "projector" recorded video of the same scene.

Getting more and more excited bout this looking pretty good so far
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5474|Ventura, California

KuSTaV wrote:

f15 > all
ohhhh I miss carpet bombing!

Precision bombing from high altitude was fun with it too though. I miss using single bomb mode to take out people on flags or waiting for vehicles without them knowing what hit 'em.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard