There is.
+1,380|6692|Devon, England
Metro?
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|4969|Dundee, Scotland.
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK

https://i.imgur.com/zU91z.jpg
for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6674|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
Cant help you with that Camm me ol china.

Ive noticed people cheating on PS3, how the frick do they do that?  One sneaky fuck last night was hiding in this roof thingy on Metro by 'ticket' flag, just up the stairs where it all bottlenecks.

I had had my suspicions before.

Back to the original bit, us PS3 users dont use battlelog to log in.  I dont have any friends to play with, but if I did, how the frick would I find them and them/me?
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6656

M26 is major rape. USAS is ok, but not as good as it used to be. Really loving M26. M320 Buck is lolz, but the one shot only then you have to reload thing sucks.
PigPopTart
Shotgun whore
+133|6290|Pacific NW, USA
M26 is face-fucking good.   If you don't rape with it, you're doing it wrong.
gurdeep
­
+812|4756|proll­y
havent ever used it
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5475|Ventura, California
M26 is the best weapon in this game. I use it as my main weapon now and switch to my AR if I need to finish somebody off. DART on it rapes face.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Roc18
`
+655|5792|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
Best weapon in the game at under 10 feet. You'd get mowed down by anyone at range.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
You're kidding right? This this has ridiculous range and after one shot people are so suppressed they often miss me and I easily kill them on follow-up shots.

I use shotguns a lot though so being within range of shotgun rapery isn't a problem for me.
jsnipy
+3,276|6523|...

mtb0minime wrote:

M320 Buck is lolz, but the one shot only then you have to reload thing sucks.
nice on jeeps
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6501|so randum
oh is there anyway to kill the gunner on a jeep without rocketing it
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Roc18
`

-Sh1fty- wrote:

You're kidding right? This this has ridiculous range and after one shot people are so suppressed they often miss me and I easily kill them on follow-up shots.

I use shotguns a lot though so being within range of shotgun rapery isn't a problem for me.
I think the USAS is more powerful and OP compared to that M26 thing if you're looking at weapons individually against one another. This is the most OP weapon overall in the game in my opinion and it's getting buffed in the March patch.

https://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111001163339/battlefield/images/3/32/PKP_Pecheneg.png

Last edited by Roc18 (2012-02-21 10:39:59)

m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6672|UK

FatherTed wrote:

oh is there anyway to kill the gunner on a jeep without rocketing it
yeah, shoot him.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6501|so randum
i cant see him though ):
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
jsnipy
+3,276|6523|...

usas or MK3A1 with frag rounds
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6325|Graz, Austria

Camm wrote:

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK

You're not thinking 4-dimensional, Camm.
You're on a different timeline and need to go back to 1955.
gurdeep
­
+812|4756|proll­y

Roc18 wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

I think the USAS is more powerful and OP compared to that M26 thing if you're looking at weapons individually against one another. This is the most OP weapon overall in the game in my opinion and it's getting buffed in the March patch.

https://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTekNJ623EgJXGFL41gXEgjBVQj7ec3cxyaEXCAJmK0V17JnNM7g8sIieWuzA
jsnipy
+3,276|6523|...

gurdeep wrote:

Roc18 wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

https://i.imgur.com/9dkO9.png
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty

jsnipy wrote:

gurdeep wrote:

Roc18 wrote:

https://images.wikia.com/battlefield/images/a/a5/USAS-12.jpg
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6660|BC, Canada
Snipers who don't plant spawn beacons...
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6672|UK

FatherTed wrote:

i cant see him though ):
you're refering to the hummer and the vodnik and i thought you were referring to the buggy's and growler.

nic's frag round may work but afaik C4 is the only way to get them out as a corpse.

it total wank a rpg doesnt send them to kingdom come.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6469

-Whiteroom- wrote:

Snipers who don't plant spawn beacons...
Spawn beacon prevents spawning on the guy, the beacon beeps and is easy for enemies to find, you spawn in on a fucking parachute advertising  your position to fucking everyone if it's placed outside and it explodes if the planter spawns on it.

You're not missing much if your recon doesn't bother with it.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6501|so randum

m3thod wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

i cant see him though ):
you're refering to the hummer and the vodnik and i thought you were referring to the buggy's and growler.

nic's frag round may work but afaik C4 is the only way to get them out as a corpse.

it total wank a rpg doesnt send them to kingdom come.
yep hate it
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6224|Escea

I think you can kill the Voddy gunner if you shoot through the windshield (he sits behind the driver). Humvee gunner can be killed through the back window on the left side. Doesn't always work, but it can be done.
Roc18
`
Sittin in the bf2s server join if you wanna help populate

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/se … ts-Server/

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard