aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5754|Roma

Camm wrote:

jord wrote:

Takes on average 3 attempts to join a server, and that's an average. I've been up to like 5-7...

Hoenstly why can't they make changes without fucking things up every single time they make a patch?
I join first time
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
jord
+2,382|6679|The North, beyond the wall.

aerodynamic wrote:

Camm wrote:

jord wrote:

Takes on average 3 attempts to join a server, and that's an average. I've been up to like 5-7...

Hoenstly why can't they make changes without fucking things up every single time they make a patch?
I join first time
Maybe because I tab out a lot then? I don't care what my score was because I know it was no doubt fucking BOSS, and the awards mean little so I tab out.

Taht shouldn't affect the next time I join a server though.
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5754|Roma
I remember reading that it has something to do with the pb.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6660|BC, Canada
Ah. Good ol' pb. Causing more problems than they solve since way back.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6656

I was getting freezes, white/black screens in between rounds when the server changed maps. A manual PB update fixed that.
Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6607|Greenwood, IN
Anyone here use the M16A4 at all?  I still think its broken.
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6313

Nope, the M16A3 is though
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5754|Roma
I get confused, which one is the a3 and a4?
Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6607|Greenwood, IN
M16A3 = Full Auto
M16A4 = 3 Round Burst
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5475|Ventura, California

Naturn wrote:

I use the A4 all the time, but I have no idea what you mean about it being broken. There's practically no difference between the A3 and A4 since the A4 doesn't have a delay between bursts (which is a good thing most video games lack), and since the Marines don't use the A3, I be the typical realism-noob I am and just go for the A4.

AK-74M is da bauce! I love using it with the 7x scope, bi-pod, and laser sight.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5037|Massachusetts, USA
You must get a low score a lot.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6471
my scores are the world's highest and are notorious and make babies cry
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6607|Greenwood, IN

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Naturn wrote:

I use the A4 all the time, but I have no idea what you mean about it being broken. There's practically no difference between the A3 and A4 since the A4 doesn't have a delay between bursts (which is a good thing most video games lack), and since the Marines don't use the A3, I be the typical realism-noob I am and just go for the A4.

The burst M16 has a higher firing rate than the full auto.(IRL)  So when you want to rapid burst in CQC it doesn't seem to have the correct RPM.  So when I do go to do it stalls and not one to follow up with another burst right after the first one is finished.  Timing is the real issue but i feel its not correct in game.  Yes, there should be a penalty for rapid bursts.
Roc18
`
+655|5792|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
No point in using the a4 unless you like gimping yourself. Auto Fire is so accurate in this game and you can artificially burst the A3 while it's on auto.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5475|Ventura, California

Naturn wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Naturn wrote:

The burst M16 has a higher firing rate than the full auto.(IRL)  So when you want to rapid burst in CQC it doesn't seem to have the correct RPM.  So when I do go to do it stalls and not one to follow up with another burst right after the first one is finished.  Timing is the real issue but i feel its not correct in game.  Yes, there should be a penalty for rapid bursts.
What game are you playing? (We need to get on 360 again sometime soon.)

I never have that problem with the M16A4 so I see no reason I would go for the M16A3 over the A4. Besides, the majority of the time I switch to pistol in close range anyways.

Stats ain't that bad, and I'm close to my 3rd service star with the M16A4. I got 1 with the A3 though.

Last edited by -Sh1fty- (2011-12-03 22:59:46)

And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Roc18
`
+655|5792|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
Too many colonels in this fucking game, I was playing with KENJENNINGS in this server where half the people were colonels.

https://i39.tinypic.com/qy5l68.jpg
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6656

My ancestors were colonials
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6660|BC, Canada
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6471
it is dumb. wait to b2k. all colonels.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6287|Denmark aka Automotive Hell
https://i.imgur.com/l9NZk.jpg

EDIT: No it isn't my picture

Last edited by FloppY_ (2011-12-04 05:35:02)

­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6676|Canberra, AUS
not that fussed about the colonels thing tbh. perhaps it's a sign of too many ranks (145 is overkill and a half) and the rank "spacings" ie. the point at which colonel kicks in being too low, but you still have to play an insane amount to get to the top rank.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
jord
50 hours isn't really an "insane amount". 500 hours would be more apt, not everybody needs to be the highest rank...
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6676|Canberra, AUS
?

the highest rank will take me another 1200hours to get...
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
jord
Are you talking about the rank or the prestige thing?
jord
I'm saying they should abandon the prestige bullshit and just make the space in between ranks far bigger. By a factor of like 2.5.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard