mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6665

luol
Pure_Beef_68
Pure_beef_69 -1
+20|5964

mtb0minime wrote:

Stingers/IGLA nerfed. Now on the off chance that you finally do manage to sit through a long-ass lock time now that everyone has stealth, and finally manage to connect with a missile now that everyone has flares, it will do fuck all.

Of course, it wouldn't be a proper DICE patch if they didn't screw up a million other things in the process.
I feel for DICE, they just can't win with the BF players. People moan if they don't nerf, people moan if they do nerf.

Personally, aside from a few glitches (MAV kills), the game is perfectly balanced.

Like most games, it favours players with skill.

Unfortunately, most players don't realise that and instead find a 'flaw' with the game to blame instead.

As for you mtb0minime, if you don't like the game - as the phrases below your name suggest - don't play it.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6665

"perfectly balanced"... your thoughts, insights and musings on this matter intrigue me
Flawless
Rage
+7|4665|North Carolina
My skill level is 966 from just mav whoring on metro lol? Do kill streaks make your skill level go up or something?
Microwave
_
+515|6665|Loughborough Uni / Leeds, UK
I would love an Overclockers UK mug!
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6142|Scotland!

Pure_Beef_68 wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

Stingers/IGLA nerfed. Now on the off chance that you finally do manage to sit through a long-ass lock time now that everyone has stealth, and finally manage to connect with a missile now that everyone has flares, it will do fuck all.

Of course, it wouldn't be a proper DICE patch if they didn't screw up a million other things in the process.
I feel for DICE, they just can't win with the BF players. People moan if they don't nerf, people moan if they do nerf.

Personally, aside from a few glitches (MAV kills), the game is perfectly balanced.

Unfortunately, most players don't realise that and instead find a 'flaw' with the game to blame instead.

As for you mtb0minime, if you don't like the game - as the phrases below your name suggest - don't play it.
The game doesn't even come close to favouring players with skill, are you insane?
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6510|so randum
xD
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Flawless
Rage
+7|4665|North Carolina

I'm Jamesey wrote:

Pure_Beef_68 wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

The game doesn't even come close to favouring players with skill, are you insane?
The mav is the only thing that needs to be nerfed ive gotten 500 kills with it in the past three days.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6510|so randum
xD
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6296|Denmark aka Automotive Hell
Leave it to DICE to make overpowered weapons they never intended to be weapons in the first place
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
Pure_Beef_68
Pure_beef_69 -1
+20|5964

mtb0minime wrote:

"perfectly balanced"... your thoughts, insights and musings on this matter intrigue me
The weapons are balanced, everyone can unlock the same guns, attachments and use them against each other.
The vehicles have the same unlocks, and, aside from shape, are practically the same.

The only thing that isn't balanced, are the players themselves.

A retarded team, will, and always will be, a retarded team.

Also, how does this game not favour skill?

If you are 'clever' enough to get behind the enemy, use the right attachments for the right situation, work with your squad and have reactions/tactics that are better than a prepubescent girl, then you will always come out on top.
NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it
+375|6352|Atlanta, Georgia

Pure_Beef_68 wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

The weapons are balanced, everyone can unlock the same guns, attachments and use them against each other.
The vehicles have the same unlocks, and, aside from shape, are practically the same.

If you are 'clever' enough to get behind the enemy, use the right attachments for the right situation, work with your squad and have reactions/tactics that are better than a prepubescent girl, then you will always come out on top.
My only quarrel's are the F2000+IRNV+Sup. and the Stingers not killing in one hit. I may end up liking the stinger bit once i start flying again. We'll have to see. Stealth + Below Radar = No go for stingers.
Pure_Beef_68
Pure_beef_69 -1
+20|5964

NeXuS wrote:

Pure_Beef_68 wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

My only quarrel's are the F2000+IRNV+Sup. and the Stingers not killing in one hit. I may end up liking the stinger bit once i start flying again. We'll have to see. Stealth + Below Radar = No go for stingers.
F2000 is a bit of a bitch, but it can be out-beaten. As for Stingers, you'll be grateful when you start flying.
thepilot91
+64|6246|Åland!
if f2000 with irnv + the medpack/noobtube AND nades wasn't available all in the same kit  it might had been ok ...but all people play in f2000 it's linear boring and frustrating
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6665

Pure_Beef_68 wrote:

As for Stingers, you'll be grateful when you start flying.
Did you just admit that the game isn't perfectly balanced? And that life is easier for jet pilots now that stingers are even more useless?
That shit was easy to avoid in the first place, and if you got hit by one you deserved to get heavily damaged. Jets were already easy mode, no need to make them even easier.
Pure_Beef_68
Pure_beef_69 -1
+20|5964

mtb0minime wrote:

Pure_Beef_68 wrote:

Did you just admit that the game isn't perfectly balanced? And that life is easier for jet pilots now that stingers are even more useless?
That shit was easy to avoid in the first place, and if you got hit by one you deserved to get heavily damaged. Jets were already easy mode, no need to make them even easier.
It is balanced. Two guys with stingers can kill a jet. It's not all about getting kills yourself, BF3 is a team game. If only more people realised it!
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6510|so randum
usas and explosive shells, or just the IRNV in general look totally balanced

ahahhahahahaaa
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Pure_Beef_68
Pure_beef_69 -1
+20|5964

FatherTed wrote:

ahahhahahahaaa
Not as if you can't use them yourself is it?
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6665

Pure_Beef_68 wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

Pure_Beef_68 wrote:

It is balanced. Two guys with stingers can kill a jet. It's not all about getting kills yourself, BF3 is a team game. If only more people realised it!
But they can't. Well, unless it's a really really shitty pilot.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6510|so randum

Pure_Beef_68 wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

ahahhahahahaaa
how does that make it balanced?
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6790|Great Brown North

Pure_Beef_68 wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

ahahhahahahaaa
well, other people can go punch a baby in the face, i should too

being ABLE to do something, doesn't make you less of a cunt for doing it

mtb0minime wrote:

Pure_Beef_68 wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

But they can't. Well, unless it's a really really shitty pilot.
AA missiles on an attack chopper way the fuck up there is the bane of my existence

Last edited by krazed (2011-11-23 12:54:21)

mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6665

I guess you could say pure beef is...

a real meathead

FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6510|so randum
it's not even that. if a certain scope makes all the others pretty pointless in most situations, it's unbalanced. if a weapon makes all others pretty pointless in most situations, it's unbalanced. think; AK101 on BF2 (for a while), Voss on 2142, AN-94 on BC2 etc etc
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Pure_Beef_68
Pure_beef_69 -1
+20|5964

FatherTed wrote:

it's not even that. if a certain scope makes all the others pretty pointless in most situations, it's unbalanced. if a weapon makes all others pretty pointless in most situations, it's unbalanced. think; AK101 on BF2 (for a while), Voss on 2142, AN-94 on BC2 etc etc
I see what you're saying, there is that risk. BUT, from all the games i've played, it's never a problem. The only maps i see it brought out is Davamand Peak, which is, as far as i'm concerned, fair game.

Personally, I think it's shit at CQC, holo all the way.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard