Roc18
`
+655|5791|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
When did you preorder it?
NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it
+375|6342|Atlanta, Georgia
Just open up orgin and install it. It's free to every and anyone. No key required.

https://i53.tinypic.com/21sysx.png
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6667

N00bkilla55404 wrote:

Well now I know why people bitch about guns having the same damage as they did in BF2, someone actually figured out how to code hitreg for this game.  When only 1/2 of your shots if youre lucky are going to register, it makes sense for them to do massive damage when they actually did. Now, everyone dies instantly.
What hitreg issue?  Hello, there is recoil.  Control it.  Try the SVD unscoped.  Tap, tap.  That's all you need to kill at just about any range.  And every shot hits as long as you can aim.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6153|what

I really like the BETA.

Would love it if they released the other map rather then password it, because playing on the one is repetitive.

The gunplay is ridiculously good.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6667

TehMyke wrote:

[15:09] .                     teH: also wtf @ this whole POINT AND CLICK FOR INSTAKILL concept of current fps games
[15:33] .                     teH: bf3 isnt bf3 unless it has fucking random dev like bf2 pl0x..
[15:33] .                     teH: this whole point, click, no time to react shit is fucking retarded.
[15:33] .                     teH: amirite
[15:33] .                     teH: yesimrite
[15:33] .                     teH: then again *looks @ cod4 for example*
[15:34] .                     teH: 99% of servers are 32man+ tdm hardcore
[15:34] .                     teH: so i guess the average casual newfag lieks skillless easy kills
[15:34] .                     teH: HAO TO BE PRO 101
[15:34] .                     teH: 1. pick a nice little bush, corner, random line of sight.
[15:34] .                     teH: 2. sit der all round, dont move ever.
[15:34] .                     teH: 3. one shot kill people who are running around actually being productive... who just happen to run into the sights of your lazer gun.
[15:34] .                     teH: 4. spam your lazer bullets at them.
[15:34] .                     teH: 5. think your pro.
[15:34] .                     teH: (optional) 5.5. if by chance you suck at camping and aiming and the guy you're shooting at is able to out maneuver you with movement and reflexes, turns on you, and kills you first.. make sure you call him a stupid bunny hopper skillless noob who needs to lrn2play like a real man!
[15:34] .                     teH: 6. repeat
[15:34] .                     teH: splain
[15:34] .                     teH: !1!
[15:34] .                     teH: going to be so fucking awesome in a month after release when ALL servers are running 24/7 HC karkand io rush only.. thats going to make all the bad bf2 players jizz so hardcore.
[15:34] .                     teH: after all it'll be 24/7 karkand hotel spam fest throughout the whole map, fuck yeah.
i'll just leave this hur
(inb4rage)
Sorry, but jumping, flopping in an open field and actually avoiding getting hit because of hitreg issues, was a shit aspect of BF2.  Learn to use cover, move carefully.  None of this jump/flop/drop medpack around until you can get a bead on your target so you can make the instaprone far more accurate shot than that guy who has been shooting at you all this time move.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6667

AussieReaper wrote:

I really like the BETA.

Would love it if they released the other map rather then password it, because playing on the one is repetitive.

The gunplay is ridiculously good.
Yeah, I'm loving the gunplay.  Definitely remembering my BF2 SVD days.  Run, dive-prone into cover, crouch, shoot, prone, move, crouch, shoot, prone, and making kills.
Roc18
`

Ilocano wrote:

TehMyke wrote:

[15:09] .                     teH: also wtf @ this whole POINT AND CLICK FOR INSTAKILL concept of current fps games
[15:33] .                     teH: bf3 isnt bf3 unless it has fucking random dev like bf2 pl0x..
[15:33] .                     teH: this whole point, click, no time to react shit is fucking retarded.
[15:33] .                     teH: amirite
[15:33] .                     teH: yesimrite
[15:33] .                     teH: then again *looks @ cod4 for example*
[15:34] .                     teH: 99% of servers are 32man+ tdm hardcore
[15:34] .                     teH: so i guess the average casual newfag lieks skillless easy kills
[15:34] .                     teH: HAO TO BE PRO 101
[15:34] .                     teH: 1. pick a nice little bush, corner, random line of sight.
[15:34] .                     teH: 2. sit der all round, dont move ever.
[15:34] .                     teH: 3. one shot kill people who are running around actually being productive... who just happen to run into the sights of your lazer gun.
[15:34] .                     teH: 4. spam your lazer bullets at them.
[15:34] .                     teH: 5. think your pro.
[15:34] .                     teH: (optional) 5.5. if by chance you suck at camping and aiming and the guy you're shooting at is able to out maneuver you with movement and reflexes, turns on you, and kills you first.. make sure you call him a stupid bunny hopper skillless noob who needs to lrn2play like a real man!
[15:34] .                     teH: 6. repeat
[15:34] .                     teH: splain
[15:34] .                     teH: !1!
[15:34] .                     teH: going to be so fucking awesome in a month after release when ALL servers are running 24/7 HC karkand io rush only.. thats going to make all the bad bf2 players jizz so hardcore.
[15:34] .                     teH: after all it'll be 24/7 karkand hotel spam fest throughout the whole map, fuck yeah.
i'll just leave this hur
(inb4rage)
Sorry, but jumping, flopping in an open field and actually avoiding getting hit because of hitreg issues, was a shit aspect of BF2.  Learn to use cover, move carefully.  None of this jump/flop/drop medpack around until you can get a bead on your target so you can make the instaprone far more accurate shot than that guy who has been shooting at you all this time move.
I'm realizing that intensity is what made BF2 infantry so fun. And lol @ every server running Karkand. That's probably gonna end up happening.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6767|UK
Why the fuck can't I chat in game? Its not enter, its not T, Y or U.

And it doesn't say what chat is under the keybindings.
Roc18
`

Vilham wrote:

J and K like it has been in virtually ever battlefield game lol
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6153|what

the chat window is fucking shit though.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6667

Roc18 wrote:

Ilocano wrote:

I'm realizing that intensity is what made BF2 infantry so fun. And lol @ every server running Karkand. That's probably gonna end up happening.
And that currently, grenade blast radius is huge  and deadly if you don't have flak equipped.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6767|UK

Roc18 wrote:

Vilham wrote:

When the fuck was it ever J or K.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6675|Canberra, AUS

AussieReaper wrote:

yeah it's huge.

j k l

like always
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6767|UK
I don't remember it being that at all, but o well.
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4843|Amsterdam
Joined bugz.
Tore shit up, but the game crashed the next round.

Ah well. Here's hoping for a more stable beta tomorrow
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5702|College Park, MD
it was JKL

J for all, K for team, L for squad IIRC.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6672|UK

Vilham wrote:

Roc18 wrote:

Vilham wrote:

When the fuck was it ever J or K.
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pi … 5#p3655475
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it
I wanna play god damnit caspian border god damnit.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6500|so randum
so use the script that dude posted or the one posted earlier?
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Roc18
`

Vilham wrote:

I don't remember it being that at all, but o well.
You played bf2 for 241 hours yet you never realized that?
NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it
I did theres just no open slots.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6153|what

Spark wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

yeah it's huge.
that's what she said.

it's also in an awkward position.

that's what she said.

and it seems to get harder the more you use it.

that's what she said.
NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it
NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it
My game would crash
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6675|Canberra, AUS
tbh even more annoying than anything the game has thrown up thus far is the complete inability of amd to make a driver that fucking installs properly and doesn't scale my monitor for some idiotic unknown reason
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard