Banned
+965|5238|Cleveland, Ohio

Doctor Strangelove wrote:

Not really much more to tell.
do tell
jord
+2,382|6679|The North, beyond the wall.

It doesn't need to be realistic. It serves an important purpose, it let's you know some coward is trying to snipe you.
Coward? I didn't know it took balls to run in and spam some LMG or some rifle at other pixels. Lol, it doesn't take courage to play a game.

We get it, you've been killed a lot of previous game by snipers. It's a class you dislike, that's fine. It isn't going anywhere the same as Medic, a class that can heal itself isn't going anywhere, or Support, a class that can resuplly itself isn't going anywhere. You'll be having to play against snipers throughout your gaming life, you may as well go ahead and get used to it and kindly settle down and be quiet about it. Sooner rather than later ideally.
thepilot91
+64|6237|Åland!
hope its just when the crosshair is directly aimed at you , not like a fucking SUNRISE LASERBEAM OF LIGHT everytime the sniper has got someone in his/her scope
Pure_Beef_68
Pure_beef_69 -1
+20|5955

jord wrote:

It doesn't need to be realistic. It serves an important purpose, it let's you know some coward is trying to snipe you.
Coward? I didn't know it took balls to run in and spam some LMG or some rifle at other pixels. Lol, it doesn't take courage to play a game.

We get it, you've been killed a lot of previous game by snipers. It's a class you dislike, that's fine. It isn't going anywhere the same as Medic, a class that can heal itself isn't going anywhere, or Support, a class that can resuplly itself isn't going anywhere. You'll be having to play against snipers throughout your gaming life, you may as well go ahead and get used to it and kindly settle down and be quiet about it. Sooner rather than later ideally.
I'd personally say it doesn't take any balls to play a video game.
jord

Pure_Beef_68 wrote:

jord wrote:

I'd personally say it doesn't take any balls to play a video game.
I concur.
Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|6000|...
videogames are for real badasses
inane little opines
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5475|Ventura, California
liars

Nothing like the realistic experience of a good computer game. It totally takes balls to do certain things. The authenticity (like the right side ejection port) immerses you, and therefore you can experience combat on a close level. It takes huge balls to run into a room, at the peril of your own life, to attempt to kill many people.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6345
shitty troll
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5789|Catherine Black

Sisco wrote:

shitty troll
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Pure_Beef_68
Pure_beef_69 -1
+20|5955

-Sh1fty- wrote:

liars

Nothing like the realistic experience of a good computer game. It totally takes balls to do certain things. The authenticity (like the right side ejection port) immerses you, and therefore you can experience combat on a close level. It takes huge balls to run into a room, at the peril of your own life, to attempt to kill many people.
To be honest, you have a point. The things i've seen playing BF2 will haunt me forever, helicopters falling from the sky, squads getting gunned down in front of me. Of course, I keep this quiet when around my friends, they wouldn't understand... I mean, how could they? They don't know what i've been through.
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5238|Cleveland, Ohio

Finray wrote:

Sisco wrote:

shitty troll
shitty scottish fag
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5475|Ventura, California

Pure_Beef_68 wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

liars

To be honest, you have a point. The things i've seen playing BF2 will haunt me forever, helicopters falling from the sky, squads getting gunned down in front of me. Of course, I keep this quiet when around my friends, they wouldn't understand... I mean, how could they? They don't know what i've been through.
amen bro
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6624|Little Bentcock

thepilot91 wrote:

hope its just when the crosshair is directly aimed at you , not like a fucking SUNRISE LASERBEAM OF LIGHT everytime the sniper has got someone in his/her scope
its only when they are looking directly at you at full zoom
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6668

Adams_BJ wrote:

thepilot91 wrote:

its only when they are looking directly at you at full zoom
It's not like they can do anything about it unless they go long scope as well.

Sniper-only servers will hate it though...
Roc18
`
+655|5792|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

Well, usm is some loser who trolls on a the shambling reanimated corpse gaming forum, but when he's the one being trolled he runs crying to the mods.
This x1000
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|6000|Vortex Ring State

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Pure_Beef_68 wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

liars

amen bro
trolololol
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5180|Sydney

Trotskygrad wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Pure_Beef_68 wrote:

amen bro
trolololol
Hook, line and sinker
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|6000|Vortex Ring State

Jaekus wrote:

Trotskygrad wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

amen bro
trolololol
Hook, line and sinker
trolled the troll.
jord

Roc18 wrote:

Well, usm is some loser who trolls on a the shambling reanimated corpse gaming forum, but when he's the one being trolled he runs crying to the mods.
This x1000
Abortion all the way
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6672|UK

Roc18 wrote:

This x1000
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it
+375|6343|Atlanta, Georgia
Moar bf2 less about people none of us care about plzz
m3thod
+2,197|6672|UK
at least get the right BF before you get on your high horse.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6501|so randum
go fuck a horse m3th
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
m3thod
+2,197|6672|UK
bend over
NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it
+375|6343|Atlanta, Georgia
bf2 rolls off the keyboard

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard