unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6773|PNW

Aw, fuck it. I'll probably get this game regardless of any of my bitching.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5475|Ventura, California
Same here, but I'll be spending more than the regular price. I need a gaming PC first.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6469

-Sh1fty- wrote:

NeXuS wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Physical warfare pack sucks anyway, no reason to get it.
Quit bitching the shit hasn't even came out yet.
Type 88 is crap, we'll have other equivalent guns for free, flechette rounds only go through tin, no extra damage, the DAO-12 is probably the only decent item, but there's probably an AA12 or something useful in the game anyway, and and SKS flash suppressor? ok lol
How would you know how powerful the guns in BF3 are?

Have you played it yet?
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5238|Cleveland, Ohio
well to be fair everyone seems to be talking about bf2 so why cant he assume?
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty

Doctor Strangelove wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

NeXuS wrote:

Quit bitching the shit hasn't even came out yet.
Type 88 is crap, we'll have other equivalent guns for free, flechette rounds only go through tin, no extra damage, the DAO-12 is probably the only decent item, but there's probably an AA12 or something useful in the game anyway, and and SKS flash suppressor? ok lol

Have you played it yet?
Did you listen to the videos? They said the Type 88 will have no advantage over other LMGs. How am I guessing? He that that was the case for the whole pack. Not to mention the flechette rounds only have the addition of going through tin. Not very helpful tbh. The flash suppressor on the SKS is something totally unnecessary, and the DAO-12 will have shotgun counterparts that will, no doubt, be equivalent.

Have you listened to the video commentaries? Apparently not.
Bevo
Nah
+718|6522|Austin, Texas

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Did you listen to the videos? They said the Type 88 will have no advantage over other LMGs. How am I guessing? He that that was the case for the whole pack. Not to mention the flechette rounds only have the addition of going through tin. Not very helpful tbh. The flash suppressor on the SKS is something totally unnecessary, and the DAO-12 will have shotgun counterparts that will, no doubt, be equivalent.

Jesus christ
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6345

-Sh1fty- wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Have you played it yet?

So the T88 is crap because it´s like all the other LMG´s? How does that make sense?
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5180|Sydney

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Have you played it yet?
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6602|132 and Bush

Xbone Stormsurgezz
henno13
A generally unremarkable member
+230|6350|Belfast

For a PC-Console port, it not that bad looking. But you can instantly see the difference in quality between it and the PC version.

Last edited by henno13 (2011-06-17 04:39:22)

henno13
A generally unremarkable member
+230|6350|Belfast
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|4969|Dundee, Scotland.

henno13 wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLCFQyqEoHA

For a PC-Console port, it not that bad looking. But you can instantly see the difference in quality between it and the PC version.
does look good for a console, but not a patch on pc
for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5754|Roma
God, that ak looks gorgeous.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6566|Area 51
Game looks really good, now hopefully the gameplay will be just as good too.
thepilot91
+64|6237|Åland!
it's wierd , how you can be completely straight and still jizz hard just by a picture those beautiful soliders

BF<3
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6224|Escea

Pre-ordered it today
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty

Sisco wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Have you played it yet?

So the T88 is crap because it´s like all the other LMG´s? How does that make sense?
You gotta go out of your way to acquire it. Your putting effort into something unnecessary.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6469

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Your putting effort into something unnecessary.
Isn't that the whole point of games?
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
I guess
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6668

henno13 wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLCFQyqEoHA

Because every PC gamer will have an i7 Sandy with a 580 card or comparable.
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6464|cuntshitlake

Ilocano wrote:

For a PC-Console port
good one chief
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6668

DUnlimited wrote:

Ilocano wrote:

For a PC-Console port
good one chief
I'm just saying that not everyone on the PC will have the glorious graphics that the trailers have been showing.
NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it
+375|6343|Atlanta, Georgia

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Sisco wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

You gotta go out of your way to acquire it. Your putting effort into something unnecessary.
Seriously again, shut the fuck up. If you would have paid attention to the commentaires and news letters about the kit then you would know that they have said the weapons and add-ons do not provide you with an upper hand in battle. Of course the weapons are going to be equivalent. They aren't going to give you a BFG just because you pre-ordered it. If you don't like the fact that these weapons are so shitty then don't pre order the god damn game. Go do some fucking push ups or something instead of tapping your god damn fingers on these keys and making everyone angry.

lol long day of work

Last edited by NeXuS (2011-06-17 13:55:03)

-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
Seriously man?

Your 2nd and 3rd sentences are exactly what I said. So I'm saying that pre-ordering it is just a hassle (well for me it would be) that isn't worth the reward. Why? because of your 2nd and 3rd sentence I stated earlier.

Don't give me a hard time because you had a shitty day at work. You were a total douche for no valid reason.
ghostinvisiblex7
Mr Southbeach.
+9|4747|USA.. duhhh

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Seriously man?

Your 2nd and 3rd sentences are exactly what I said. So I'm saying that pre-ordering it is just a hassle (well for me it would be) that isn't worth the reward. Why? because of your 2nd and 3rd sentence I stated earlier.

Don't give me a hard time because you had a shitty day at work. You were a total douche for no valid reason.
dang, u mad?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard