Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6906|Toronto, ON
Karkand was a shit map for deathmatch-style noobs.  Getting forced to play on every server was BS.

<one of the 1% of players that actually has games played on maps other than Karkand.
Alpha as fuck.
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5190|Massachusetts, USA

Nyte wrote:

Karkand was a shit map for deathmatch-style noobs.  Getting forced to play on every server was BS.

<one of the 1% of players that actually has games played on maps other than Karkand.
You brag as if you have actual skill.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5391|Cleveland, Ohio

UnkleRukus wrote:

Nyte wrote:

HaiBai
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
+304|5638|Bolingbrook, Illinois
hey, he had some pretty cool youtube videos of him pwning n00bz on pubs.

dont hate
11 Bravo
Banned

HaiBai wrote:

hey, he had some pretty cool youtube videos of him pwning n00bz on pubs.

dont hate
no
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6622

UnkleRukus wrote:

Nyte wrote:

But, but it's way hard to lie on your stomach killing guys in one hit who have no way of seeing you, let alone shooting back.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5332|Sydney

11 Bravo wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:

Nyte wrote:

What I find fascinating is that someone would come onto a forum to brag about a six year old game, and despite being pwned in posts about it, continues to do so.

Surely people are that desperate for attention? Kinda makes me feel sorry for them... well, it would, if I actually cared.
baggs
+732|6358

Nyte wrote:

damn, i thought this cunt died of aids or something
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6963|Marathon, Florida Keys
haterz keep hatin nyte
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
11 Bravo
Banned

baggs wrote:

Nyte wrote:

damn, i thought this cunt died of aids or something
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6844|Tampa Bay Florida
is anyone else getting annoyed by the lack of content their releasing?  I mean, I knows its early, but jesus christ a few screenshots here and there would be nice.  Its been like a month since they've posted anything of actual content.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5332|Sydney
November will come soon enough, I can wait.
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6424

Spearhead wrote:

is anyone else getting annoyed by the lack of content their releasing?  I mean, I knows its early, but jesus christ a few screenshots here and there would be nice.  Its been like a month since they've posted anything of actual content.
I'm hoping they're going to show multiplayer at E3.
Sup3r_Dr4gon
Boat sig is not there anymore
+214|6481|Australia

Spidery_Yoda wrote:

Spearhead wrote:

Pretty sure they will. They showed BF2 MP gameplay at E3 in 2004, a full year before its release.

Then again, seeing how different the preview was from the game, any BF3 E3 footage should be taken with a grain of salt.
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|6153|Vortex Ring State

Sup3r_Dr4gon wrote:

Spidery_Yoda wrote:

Spearhead wrote:

Pretty sure they will. They showed BF2 MP gameplay at E3 in 2004, a full year before its release.

Then again, seeing how different the preview was from the game, any BF3 E3 footage should be taken with a grain of salt.
hahahahaaaa

yes

I'm not expecting that footage to look like the final game at all.

Last edited by Trotskygrad (2011-05-23 06:32:55)

Pure_Beef_68
Pure_beef_69 -1
+20|6107

Trotskygrad wrote:

Sup3r_Dr4gon wrote:

Spidery_Yoda wrote:

hahahahaaaa

yes

I'm not expecting that footage to look like the final game at all.
If that BF2 MP footage was the same one as I saw - Blackhawks with rockets, F-15's in Mashtuur city and some quality scripted game play - It was pretty different to any game i played. 

The reality of that original footage - in a typical BF2 round - would have been: Blackhawk slamming into the tank, Squads running everywhere and F-15 bombs hitting own troops.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6377|Escea

https://blogs.battlefield.ea.com/cfs-filesystemfile.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Blogs.Components.WeblogFiles/battlefield_5F00_bad_5F00_company/BF3_5F00_B2K_5F00_Sharqi_5F00_Peninsula_5F00_Concept.jpg

https://blogs.battlefield.ea.com/cfs-filesystemfile.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Blogs.Components.WeblogFiles/battlefield_5F00_bad_5F00_company/BF3_5F00_B2K_5F00_Gulf_5F00_of_5F00_Oman_5F00_Concept.jpg
Graphic-J
The Artist formerly known as GraphicArtist-J
+196|6280|So Cal
^ that Sharqi pic makes me wet.

IMO Sharqi is the best map in any BF series!
https://i44.tinypic.com/28vg66s.jpg
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6719|Area 51
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6692|Long Island, New York

Spearhead wrote:

Probably waiting until E3 for a huge booth/presentation. Seems to be EA's big title this year.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6821

APC's need to be in closer formation.  How else are they gonna repair each other?
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,054|6777|Little Bentcock
my heart skipped a beat when I recognised karki.
HaiBai
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
+304|5638|Bolingbrook, Illinois

Adams_BJ wrote:

just fyi, those pictures aren't of karkand
thepilot91
+64|6390|Åland!

HaiBai wrote:

Adams_BJ wrote:

just fyi, those pictures aren't of karkand
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,054|6777|Little Bentcock
I meant sharqi, hense the "i" on the end.

Also I cbf changing it now. people with reading comprehension and a bit of common sense could figure out what I meant.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard