coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6724|England. Stoke

Switch wrote:

coke wrote:

Yeah Stoke are still being linked with Ledley, and now Dean Ashton, although a lot of the West Ham fans (at least the ones that are up their own arse) don't think he'll be moving to a "small" club like Stoke.
We definitely need to start getting players in soon though FFS!
Main links so far seem to be:
Djibril Cisse
Dean Ashton
Gary O'Neill
Haybeb Beye
Robert Huth

Wouldn't mind any of them tbh but we need so start getting 'em in now.
Cisse is off to Panathinaikos apparently.  I'm gutted we didn't take the option to sign him at €8 million.

We've been linked with Beye as well.  I'd like to sign him, one of the few Newcastle players I rate.
As far as the Cisse situation I haven't heard about a link with Panathinaikos, and as I say we have been very strongly linked with him, and a couple of people (including some journo's particularly Mark Holmes off TeamTalk) seem to think it may be all but a done deal, but tbjh you never bloody know...

@ '27 yeah I certainly wouldn't mind seeing O'Neill playing for us would deffo add a little bit of class and experience that we need in the midfield.

Last edited by coke (2009-06-24 11:52:36)

Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6479|Tyne & Wear, England

coke wrote:

Switch wrote:

coke wrote:

Yeah Stoke are still being linked with Ledley, and now Dean Ashton, although a lot of the West Ham fans (at least the ones that are up their own arse) don't think he'll be moving to a "small" club like Stoke.
We definitely need to start getting players in soon though FFS!
Main links so far seem to be:
Djibril Cisse
Dean Ashton
Gary O'Neill
Haybeb Beye
Robert Huth

Wouldn't mind any of them tbh but we need so start getting 'em in now.
Cisse is off to Panathinaikos apparently.  I'm gutted we didn't take the option to sign him at €8 million.

We've been linked with Beye as well.  I'd like to sign him, one of the few Newcastle players I rate.
As far as the Cisse situation I haven't heard about a link with Panathinaikos, and as I say we have been very strongly linked with him, and a couple of people (including some journo's particularly Mark Holmes off TeamTalk) seem to think it may be all but a done deal, but tbjh you never bloody know...

@ '27 yeah I certainly wouldn't mind seeing O'Neill playing for us would deffo add a little bit of class and experience that we need in the midfield.
Theres the source, Daily Mail mind, as you say you never know.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba … l?ITO=1490
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6689|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
I saw the Cisse/Pana thing on Sky Last night with them saying done deal.  At the same time I saw Potters interested in Owen.
Kez
+778|5719|London, UK
Tevez to City/Chelsea?
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6469|The Twilight Zone
Tevez is a prick
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Why Sup?  In regards to just his football life I'd fuck off unall if I was kept on the bench like he was.  He would start each game at most other English clubs.
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6724|England. Stoke

1927 wrote:

I saw the Cisse/Pana thing on Sky Last night with them saying done deal.  At the same time I saw Potters interested in Owen.
Yeah looks like Cisse has jetted off to Greece.
And that whole Owen link has been blown out of all proportion to be fair, Pulis simply said that he would like to sign someone like Owen but he knows that he's probably a bit out our league at the minute, whereas Hull and particularly Phil Brown seem to live in fanatasy land and believe that they are world beaters, who can sign anyone.

Also it's on Sky Sports News that Stoke are in talks with Dean Ashton, if he can stay fit he will be a very good sigining for us! And potentially there could be a Stoke player in the England World Cup squad
Deano would be an excellent addition I reckon.  Who would he be up against for a starting place?  Beattie and Sidibe?
.Sup
be nice

1927 wrote:

Why Sup?  In regards to just his football life I'd fuck off unall if I was kept on the bench like he was.  He would start each game at most other English clubs.
not as a player but as a person, an arrogant, selfish bastard. Cuts on his neck make me think I'm not the only one who thinks so...
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6724|England. Stoke

1927 wrote:

Deano would be an excellent addition I reckon.  Who would he be up against for a starting place?  Beattie and Sidibe?
Yeah I presuming that's the thinking. Although the thing is at the mo we have a few strikers in the target man mould, but no real direct back up for Fuller in terms of a pacy striker.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6636|London, England
Would be nice to see Kun Aguero in the Premier League, apparently Man Utd might buy him for a whopping £45m, the guy's a good striker
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
The Sunderland Echo reckons Spurs have slapped an £18 million price tag on Darren Bent.  There's no way we'll fork out that much for him, so hopefully it's just paper talk
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6146|Carnoustie MASSIF

.Sup wrote:

1927 wrote:

not as a player but as a person, an arrogant, selfish bastard. Cuts on his neck make me think I'm not the only one who thinks so...
'Cuts' on his kneck are from when he pulled a pot of boiling water over himself when he was young.
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6648

Tevez never says shit to anyone One of the only United players I have any respect for. Get off his dick .Sup
SamBo:D
Banned
+236|5512|England

Gooners wrote:

Tevez never says shit to anyone One of the only United players I have any respect for. Get off his dick .Sup
Looks like a dick when he runs with his stupid hair and things
Kez
+778|5719|London, UK

Gooners wrote:

He isn't a United player anymore. His contract expired and United released him

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal … 110740.stm

Last edited by Kptk92 :D (2009-06-27 11:05:07)

We've signed one of the best defenders in the league (a week after selling one of the best)

Mark Hudson
http://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/page/New … 47,00.html
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge

1927 wrote:

We've signed one of the best defenders in the league (a week after selling one of the best)

Mark Hudson
How much did you's pay for Chops mate?

Last edited by Switch (2009-07-02 05:41:54)

Switch wrote:

1927 wrote:

Mark Hudson
How much did you's pay for Chops mate?
Ah yeah he signed yesterday.  Im not sure, from what I gather you still owed us from the first transfer.  We might of payed upto £3m.  He went to you for £5m didn't he?

Mc'cormack has signed a 4 year deal.

Interest in Ledley has dropped off.  He can leave on the cheap this time next year but has been with us from 7 years old, Captain of the team, Captain of Wales so even a tribunual will make someone fork out I reckon.
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
Aye, it was £5m, so I'm guessing you wrote off the £2m that we owed and forked out £3m.

He scored some massively important goals for us, but I can't say I'm sad to see him leave.  His 'miss' over at the Landfill was unforgivable, I guess his Geordie roots came through in the end and he couldn't bring himself to score against his old club.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6636|London, England
Real Madrid are buying everyone. They've already spent about £180m or something on four players. Kaka, Ronaldo, some defender and Karim Benzema.

Yet you don't hear shit from people like Sepp Blatter (President of FIFA) or Michelle Platini (President of UEFA) saying anything. Whereas if it's an English club buying one person for anything in the range of 20-30m they start throwing a fit. Wankers
.Sup
be nice

Mekstizzle wrote:

Real Madrid are buying everyone. They've already spent about £180m or something on four players. Kaka, Ronaldo, some defender and Karim Benzema.

Yet you don't hear shit from people like Sepp Blatter (President of FIFA) or Michelle Platini (President of UEFA) saying anything. Whereas if it's an English club buying one person for anything in the range of 20-30m they start throwing a fit. Wankers
wow their are going to be strong this year, all they need now is a good manager

.Sup wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

wow their are going to be strong this year, all they need now is a good manager
I'm available.  My FM record is brilliant I have won it all with Cardiff City for the last 10/15 years or so now.
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
Sepp Blatter is a cunt of the highest order.
OMG OMG OMG - Cardiff are buying Gerrard.

Not 'The' Gerrard but a cousin of his.  A CB from Walsall (apparently thats not in Poland).

Also put in a bid for Quinn @ Motherwell.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard