The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6827|Cardiff, Capital of Wales

m3thod wrote:

1927 wrote:

m3thod wrote:

wtf is a googalie?
A Beemer is when the ball dosen't bounce and almost takes the batsmans head off as for Googlalie
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport/furniture/i … googly.jpg
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport/furniture/i … googly.gif

The leg-spinner's "wrong' un" - with the wrist bent right round so that the ball will be released out of the back of the hand.

Although the action of the fingers and the wrist is the same, the ball starts spinning the "wrong way" - from off to leg. A brilliant ball if delivered correctly, and can make a total fool of batsmen.

Its just not cricket
He's refering to my previously owned BMW with beemer.

why use a cricket term googly (spelt correctly) with regards to football
I was ummm messing around being all silly and that.
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6895|OctoLand
lulz m3th, come on man, it's 27 here not Simon Jones (See what i did thar naming a welsh man like that)
I know fucking karate
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6825|UK
i was refering to marine using the term googalie (googly?) in a topic that was exclusively revolving around football.

I am still confused.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
SamBo:D
Banned
+236|5651|England

m3thod wrote:

SamBo:D wrote:

By October 2007? its 09 now m3th
copy and paste job innit.
So do they have it now or what?
m3thod
+2,197|6825|UK

m3thod wrote:

By October 2007? its 09 now m3th
copy and paste job innit.
So do they have it now or what?
fuck if i know.
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6895|OctoLand
Read the 3rd and 14th post in this thread m3th, and all will become clear to you.
I know fucking karate
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6915

m3thod wrote:

i was refering to marine using the term googalie (googly?) in a topic that was exclusively revolving around football.

I am still confused.
so what?  idc about your stoopid terms.  i wasnt trying to be technical with your slang wat
m3thod
+2,197|6825|UK

usmarine wrote:

m3thod wrote:

I am still confused.
so what?  idc about your stoopid terms.  i wasnt trying to be technical with your slang wat
make you look dumb, not that you would know as it's the norm for you.
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6895|OctoLand
So I hear Christiano Ronaldo is going to Real Madrid *Re-rails topic*
I know fucking karate
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6915

justice wrote:

who owns real madrid?  i saw something with his name and los angeles on a scroll or something.
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6284|Carnoustie MASSIF

usmarine wrote:

justice wrote:

who owns real madrid?  i saw something with his name and los angeles on a scroll or something.
Fiorentino Perez. He made his money in construction I think, worth a few Billion.

Last edited by SirSchloppy (2009-06-12 09:36:36)

PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6345|Roma

SirSchloppy wrote:

usmarine wrote:

justice wrote:

Fiorentino Perez. He made his money in construction I think, worth a few Billion.
Elected-President, not owner
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
Kez
+778|5857|London, UK

PrivateVendetta wrote:

SirSchloppy wrote:

usmarine wrote:

Recently elected-President. He revelled in the first Galatico era. Now it's the second time.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6910|Scotland

And Villa is now confirmed to be going to R.Madrid for some 42 million euros. This is ridiculous.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6643|Gogledd Cymru

This is going to seriously fuck over the small clubs, to buy players they'll be needing tens of millions of pounds/euros.

Man City and Real are distorting the transfer fees, it's a shame.
Kez
+778|5857|London, UK
What a tonne of shit, why can't Real do a Leeds and get relegated twice
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5942|Catherine Black

Kptk92 wrote:

What a tonne of shit, why can't Real do a Leeds and get relegated twice
Yeah I know seriously.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6915

Kptk92 wrote:

PrivateVendetta wrote:

SirSchloppy wrote:

Recently elected-President. He revelled in the first Galatico era. Now it's the second time.
k so who owns it?
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6863|England. Stoke

usmarine wrote:

Kptk92 wrote:

PrivateVendetta wrote:

k so who owns it?
I believe they have quite a large board of shareholders rather than just one overall owner, hence the election of the presidential role.
Amdi Peter
peut-être
+111|5702|paris

usmarine wrote:

Kptk92 wrote:

PrivateVendetta wrote:

k so who owns it?
The fans.
Cardiff City have accepted a bid from Birmingham City for Roger Johnson, with the defender now set for talks with the Premier League new boys. The fee is expected to be £5million. (sky sports)

All I hope is 2/3rds is upfront and has fuck all to do with Brum staying in the prem.  We need to start to get people in now, not any later.  Its horrible having to sell your best but this is the Championship where unless we sell at least one player for £3m+ every close season we are in debt.  We will always be a selling club and I wouldn't be suprised if Joe Ledley goes next but again please do it asap so we can use the money to strengthen now rather than after pre-season training has finished.

Us and many other are struggling to accept shirt sponsorship.  We want £300k apparently and people just dont have that kind of money anymore.  Maybe man Utd could sponsor us after they sell Ronny and Carlo?
Can this be moved now please?  Not right now, Im not sat here banging my fist on the desk or nothing, but 'now' as in 'now we have a sports section'.

Thanks in advance
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6863|England. Stoke
Yeah Stoke are still being linked with Ledley, and now Dean Ashton, although a lot of the West Ham fans (at least the ones that are up their own arse) don't think he'll be moving to a "small" club like Stoke.
We definitely need to start getting players in soon though FFS!
Main links so far seem to be:
Djibril Cisse
Dean Ashton
Gary O'Neill
Haybeb Beye
Robert Huth

Wouldn't mind any of them tbh but we need so start getting 'em in now.

coke wrote:

Yeah Stoke are still being linked with Ledley, and now Dean Ashton, although a lot of the West Ham fans (at least the ones that are up their own arse) don't think he'll be moving to a "small" club like Stoke.
Djibril Cisse
Dean Ashton
Gary O'Neill
Haybeb Beye
Robert Huth

Gary O'Neill is still IMO the best player I have ever seen in a Cardiff shirt.  Ive seen a hell of lot of good players mind.
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6617|Tyne & Wear, England

coke wrote:

Djibril Cisse
Dean Ashton
Gary O'Neill
Haybeb Beye
Robert Huth

Cisse is off to Panathinaikos apparently.  I'm gutted we didn't take the option to sign him at €8 million.

We've been linked with Beye as well.  I'd like to sign him, one of the few Newcastle players I rate.
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard