Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6464|Tyne & Wear, England
West Ham want Fanni.

Don't we all?
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6490|Gogledd Cymru

Finray wrote:

The Sheriff wrote:

Nope, some guy made the 10p bid look pathetic, he's offering a fucking Curly Wurly!
But a curly wurly is worth 20p..
Hence why I said he made the 10p bid look pathetic...
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6757|Scotland

Jenspm wrote:

As for next season, I think there's a good chance of Zhirkov coming, but at that price tag we could get Ashley young, which would be a better purchase imo. I really want to sell Drogba and bring in a young striker with a better attitude - Aguero, Pato, Dzeko, Vagner Love (in that order).
You wont get Aguero, though, or Pato.
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6742|OctoLand

Zimmer wrote:

Jenspm wrote:

As for next season, I think there's a good chance of Zhirkov coming, but at that price tag we could get Ashley young, which would be a better purchase imo. I really want to sell Drogba and bring in a young striker with a better attitude - Aguero, Pato, Dzeko, Vagner Love (in that order).
Why is that?
I know fucking karate
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6733|St. Andrews / Oslo

justice wrote:

Zimmer wrote:

Jenspm wrote:

Why is that?
Well, Atletico said that their "big three" - Aguero, Diego Forlan, Maxi Rodriguez - aren't for sale. But with some money preassure from Roman, who knows?

As for Pato, why not? He's even said that he may go to Chelsea, but that he wants to talk to Chelsea's new, and his former, manager first. He's said to decide before the end of June. He's apparently very fond of Ancelotti, and I assume our new Itallian manager will do everything he can to get Pato to join us....

We've also been linked to Pirlo and Seedorf. I'll go cry in a corner if they come to the Bridge
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6742|OctoLand
Yeah we have enough oldies.
I know fucking karate
Surgeons

Pirlo is getting on now, and the reason he's been so successful is Gattusso.
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6131|Carnoustie MASSIF
I wonder how Kaka's feeling? Two days ago he must've been walking around like Billy Big Bollocks...'Oh yeah man, I'm worth £56 million, suck on that.'

And now Ronaldo's most likely going for £80m, bet that kicked him in the nuts.
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6710|England. Stoke

Switch wrote:

West Ham want Fanni.

Don't we all?
lol
His first name is Rod as well...
Rod Fanni.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6672|UK
Best press reaction to Ronaldo move to Real.

America's Los Angeles Times: "The hair-gel industry in north-west England suffered a catastrophic blow on Thursday".

lllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllll

http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-ron … 7174.story

Last edited by m3thod (2009-06-12 06:37:25)

Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6674|Cardiff, Capital of Wales

m3thod wrote:

Best press reaction to Ronaldo move to Real.

America's Los Angeles Times: "The hair-gel industry in north-west England suffered a catastrophic blow on Thursday".

lllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllll

http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-ron … 7174.story
Im an admirer of his but even I laughed at that piss take
Surgeons

Gutted to see him go, yes he's a dickhead, his past two seasons with us have been amazing though, no one can deny that. He will be missed and I doubt Fergie will be able to replace him.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6762

soccer is not good for the environment ya know.  all the water they waste to keep the grass green.  not to mention the electricity at the stadiums.  stop squandering resources m3thod.

The Sheriff wrote:

Gutted to see him go, yes he's a dickhead, his past two seasons with us have been amazing though, no one can deny that. He will be missed and I doubt Fergie will be able to replace him.
Same yur mate.  Same with Cantona, Henry, Zola and all the other great's from across the sea/s.  I want the best players playing in our country so we get to watch them.  Guess ol Enruqie from just outside Madrid feels the same as me, as does Philipe from outside Lens, and Jurgen from Berlin.  Guiseppe from just outside Torino can go fuck himself after he tried running me down on his scotter.  I'll peep peep you if I ever see you again you slimey cunt.
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge

The Sheriff wrote:

I doubt Fergie will be able to replace him.
They said the same about Hughes, Bruce, Cantona, Veron and Beckham.  Ferguson will find a replacement, granted he may not be as good as Ronaldo but it's about more than just one player.  I reckon Valencia or Ribery could do a good job.
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge

usmarine wrote:

soccer is not good for the environment ya know.  all the water they waste to keep the grass green.  not to mention the electricity at the stadiums.  stop squandering resources m3thod.
Do you still follow 'soccer' marine?  Or was it just a phase?
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6762

Switch wrote:

usmarine wrote:

Do you still follow 'soccer' marine?  Or was it just a phase?
i watch some.  by the time i get home from work, the live stuff is over typically.
m3thod
+2,197|6672|UK

usmarine wrote:

Ipswich Town chose to do something about it, and in May they became the first football club in the UK to become carbon neutral.

Manchester City has gone further - by October 2007 the club will be producing its own energy.  City is building a wind turbine to provide all the electricity for Eastlands, with a further 20% sold on, though the club will still run the floodlights from generators.

Arsenal and Middlesbrough are also considering installing wind turbines, while Liverpool run a scheme that rewards youngsters who pick up litter with match tickets.

But when it comes to taking a holistic approach to its stadium, non-league Dartford have got the jump on their high-flying counterparts.  Princes Park is the UK's first sustainable stadium, built from renewable timber with a grass roof and sunk two metres below ground level to reduce noise and light pollution.  The average pitch needs 20,000 litres of water a day but Dartford have two lakes to feed the pitch while solar panels generate energy.

David James Englands Goalkeeper has converted his mammoth Chrysler car to run on rapeseed oil or "grow your own fuel," as he calls it.

Last edited by King_County_Downy (2009-06-12 08:06:39)

usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6762

nice try.  go take your beemer to the earth killing pitch and have a wicked googalie.  cheerio
m3thod
+2,197|6672|UK

usmarine wrote:

nice try.  go take your beemer to the earth killing pitch and have a wicked googalie.  cheerio
wtf is a googalie?
SamBo:D
Banned
+236|5498|England
By October 2007? its 09 now m3th

SamBo:D wrote:

lol I noticed that too

m3thod wrote:

usmarine wrote:

wtf is a googalie?
A Beemer is when the ball dosen't bounce and almost takes the batsmans head off as for Googlalie
https://news.bbc.co.uk/sport/furniture/in_depth/cricket/2001/spin_bowling/googly.jpg
https://news.bbc.co.uk/sport/furniture/in_depth/cricket/2001/spin_bowling/googly.gif

The leg-spinner's "wrong' un" - with the wrist bent right round so that the ball will be released out of the back of the hand.

Although the action of the fingers and the wrist is the same, the ball starts spinning the "wrong way" - from off to leg. A brilliant ball if delivered correctly, and can make a total fool of batsmen.

Its just not cricket
m3thod
+2,197|6672|UK

SamBo:D wrote:

copy and paste job innit.
m3thod
+2,197|6672|UK

1927 wrote:

m3thod wrote:

usmarine wrote:

wtf is a googalie?
A Beemer is when the ball dosen't bounce and almost takes the batsmans head off as for Googlalie
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport/furniture/i … googly.jpg
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport/furniture/i … googly.gif

The leg-spinner's "wrong' un" - with the wrist bent right round so that the ball will be released out of the back of the hand.

Although the action of the fingers and the wrist is the same, the ball starts spinning the "wrong way" - from off to leg. A brilliant ball if delivered correctly, and can make a total fool of batsmen.

Its just not cricket
He's refering to my previously owned BMW with beemer.

why use a cricket term googly (spelt correctly) with regards to football

Last edited by m3thod (2009-06-12 08:51:35)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard