The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6669|Cardiff, Capital of Wales

Switch wrote:

Aye, we're seriously short on defenders.  Anton Ferdinand and Danny Collins are our only decent defenders in my eyes, McCartney has went right off the boil since coming back and Bardsley is limited.  I reckon Bruce might end up bringing Paul Scharner with him though.  Kinda like a 'Brucey's bonus'.
We turned down £3.5 for Rog' off Birmingham 2 weeks ago, Id love him to stay and be Capt, but he's good enough for top half of the prem no problems. 

Danny Collins aint that great IMO after watching him play for Wales enough times.

James Collins however is a much better Collins Welsh CB.  Had his grief with injuries a bit like Gabbidon (remember him), theres talk of JC coming back to us.

I wish I could find this transfer rumour site its dead funny.
http://www.football-rumours.com    some genuine, some not so
Roberto Martinez has left the Jack bastards.  Lil tiny story to the non Cardiff lovers, but he was brilliant for Swansea and said he'd never go. Money talks and he's fucked off to Wigan.  You couldn't get better news being a Cardiff fan other than us signing Ryan Giggs.
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6728|St. Andrews / Oslo

1927 wrote:

Chelsea eying up a bid for Middelsborough's Ross Turnball How funny is that?  It is of course bollocks, I'll try and find the link for a site where you put ya own rumours up, we could have a right laugh.
Pretty realistic actually, we need a new second keeper (Hilario is shit and getting old)
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6103|Birmingham, UK

Switch wrote:

He'd probably still do a better job than the fat Auzzie, the Nigerian midget and Michael 'I can't be arsed to play' Owen.
Good job they're all gonna go?

Owen was a waste of £18m

Last edited by SEREVENT (2009-06-04 11:35:40)

Pvt.Kosak
+125|6582

1927 wrote:

Need any defenders?

£4.5m Roger Johnson

£4m Joe Ledley, both good buys (Midfield)

Ross Mccormack £6m (cost us £300k last season) (CF)
Roger Johnson is a very good defender. McCormack is a quality player as well. I'll swap him for Stephen Hunt?

Pvt.Kosak wrote:

1927 wrote:

Need any defenders?

£4.5m Roger Johnson

Roger Johnson is a very good defender. McCormack is a quality player as well. I'll swap him for Stephen Hunt?
Nuh, I'm not knocking Hunt but with the cash we can bring in a few name players.  Not only that you know what we are like and our poetry, he'd be one player we wouldn't struggle in finding words to rhyme with his name in a song/chant.
Following the Spanish Waiter's departure:

Police today reported that a man from Swansea was found floating face down in the River Tawe. The dead man was found to be wearing a Swansea FC shirt and was also dressed in stocking and suspenders had false boobs and wore full make up. To save the mans family any embarrasment Police removed the Swansea shirt.
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6574|Columbus, OH
Wide Receiver, Chris Henry #15 is back with the Cincinnati Bengals. He had an impressive rookie season but had legal problems off the field, which resulted in getting kicked off the team. 2009 season will be his 2nd chance. He says he is a changed man for the better lets hope so.

Running Back, Chris Perry #23 was released from the team at the end of the 2008 season. Personally I was not impressed with CP since day one. His injuries just added to his limitations.

loubot wrote:

Wide Receiver, Chris Henry #15 is back with the Cincinnati Bengals. He had an impressive rookie season but had legal problems off the field, which resulted in getting kicked off the team. 2009 season will be his 2nd chance. He says he is a changed man for the better lets hope so.

Running Back, Chris Perry #23 was released from the team at the end of the 2008 season. Personally I was not impressed with CP since day one. His injuries just added to his limitations.
Pardon   Wide who?  Running what?  Arn't they the names of famous Red Injuns or summat? 

Only kidding.

Not my Fred but I don't have a problem with the egg football with the pads game appearing in this 'football' thread. 12 24 48 - Who do we appriciate?

Jesus of course.
Pvt.Kosak
+125|6582

1927 wrote:

Pvt.Kosak wrote:

1927 wrote:

Need any defenders?

£4.5m Roger Johnson

Nuh, I'm not knocking Hunt but with the cash we can bring in a few name players.  Not only that you know what we are like and our poetry, he'd be one player we wouldn't struggle in finding words to rhyme with his name in a song/chant.
It still baffles me how he got into Team of the Year,when he struggled to get into the Reading team.
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6449|The Twilight Zone

Switch wrote:

SamBo:D wrote:

How much was Zidane?
£47M.  Back in 2001 that equated to €73M however, so I'm not sure how the Kaka deal would work out in terms of record-breaking.
I think it was like 64M€ at the time wasn't it?

Last edited by .Sup (2009-06-05 13:06:57)

https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6617|London, England
Since when did Real Madrid have all this cash, I'm hearing ridiculous figures for Kaka and Ronaldo and also talk about Ribery and Vidic and.......well I think it's all getting abit silly
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6485|Gogledd Cymru

Vidic will never go, fuck that for a laugh.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6752|Scotland

Ibrahimovic to Barcelona according to Italian and Spanish press.

Great, just great. An arrogant lanky bastard who is even more inconsistent than a bad Eto'o. Fuck sake. And 30 million as well. What a joke.

Eto'o has been told he isn't needed anymore and now they want IBRAHIMOVIC?! Fuck sake. Ultra fail.

@Mek, since Fiorentino Perez took over. He has more money than most other presidents put together. The guy has an insane amount of cash, and will use it all for Madrid now that he is president again. Remember, he was president during the "Galacticos" era.
Jenspm
penis

Zimmer wrote:

Ibrahimovic to Barcelona according to Italian and Spanish press.

Great, just great. An arrogant lanky bastard who is even more inconsistent than a bad Eto'o. Fuck sake. And 30 million as well. What a joke.

Eto'o has been told he isn't needed anymore and now they want IBRAHIMOVIC?! Fuck sake. Ultra fail.

@Mek, since Fiorentino Perez took over. He has more money than most other presidents put together. The guy has an insane amount of cash, and will use it all for Madrid now that he is president again. Remember, he was president during the "Galacticos" era.
I heard rumors of a trade consisting of £26 million + Eto'o for Zlatan.

Eto'o has also been linked to Man City, and so has Tevez.

Srna linked to Tottenham, Adebayor linked to Milan, Xabi Alonso linked to Real and Chelsea (the former has apparently sent in a bid), Barcelona apparently interested in John Arne Riise (lmao), Hleb linked to Aston Villa.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6628

Hleb was a fucking idiot for leaving in the first place... pfft Aston Villa, haha. Don't remember the last time a player has left Arsenal to be successful at his next club.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6617|London, England

Gooners wrote:

Hleb was a fucking idiot for leaving in the first place... pfft Aston Villa, haha. Don't remember the last time a player has left Arsenal to be successful at his next club.
Thierry Henry

Barcelona

* La Liga: 2008–09
    * Copa del Rey: 2008–09
    * UEFA Champions League: 2008–09
Jenspm
penis

Gooners wrote:

*cough* Anelka *cough* Ashley Cole *cough*
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6752|Scotland

Gooners wrote:

lel, I think Mek just owned you there.

Also, Hleb is utter shit.
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6628

Jenspm wrote:

Gooners wrote:

Anelka

He left in 1999 to Real Madrid, stayed there for that season.

In 2000 he moved to PSG, and spent two seasons there.

In 2001 he spent a season with Liverpool.

In 2002 he went on to spend 3 seasons with Man City.

The following summer he moved to Fenerbahce and stayed there for 3? seasons.

Then he moved to Bolton, and now he's at Chelsea.

Tell me how that's successful, he's been around like a whore.

And Ashley Cole meh...

Mekstizzle wrote:

Gooners wrote:

Thierry Henry

Barcelona

* La Liga: 2008–09
    * Copa del Rey: 2008–09
    * UEFA Champions League: 2008–09
Fine... He knew we wouldn't win it with our young team, not for the next few years. Good for him, really respect him. ( L ) TH14

Also, he's never played the same as he did at Arsenal.

Last edited by Gooners (2009-06-05 13:41:26)

Jenspm
penis

Gooners wrote:

Jenspm wrote:

Gooners wrote:

Anelka

And Ashley Cole meh...
Does Top Scorer of the Premier League mean anything?

And Ashley Cole is brilliant, one of the world's top five strikers, easily.
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6628

Jenspm wrote:

Gooners wrote:

Jenspm wrote:

Anelka

And Ashley Cole meh...
Does Top Scorer of the Premier League mean anything?

And Ashley Cole is brilliant, one of the world's top five strikers, easily.
'

omg, he won the golden boot! Would have done it a lot quicker had he stayed at Arsenal.

And yeah, A Cole, amazing striker, outclasses anyone.
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6628

That's right!

https://www.freewebs.com/obscureicon/ant-eater.jpg
SamBo:D
Banned
+236|5493|England
hey this isn't the spam thread gooners!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard