elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6451|USA
what do you do / use to get rid of it?

I'm using this acne free thing I got at costco. It's a 3 step program.

What do you guys use?

I have acne on my ass, where is yours?
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6594|Seattle

Toothpaste
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
Jebus
Looking for my Scooper
+218|5761|Belgium
pics
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5699|College Park, MD
I used accutane. Worked wonders, but they noticed my cholesterol levels suddenly went much higher in the span of about a month and a half. So they took me off of it.

I had major acne on my shoulders / upper back. Never really had it on my face.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6629|949

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

I used accutane. Worked wonders, but they noticed my cholesterol levels suddenly went much higher in the span of about a month and a half. So they took me off of it.

I had major acne on my shoulders / upper back. Never really had it on my face.
Lay off the 'roids Hercules
argo4
Stand and Deliver
+86|5930|United States
lol don't drink milk or anything with caffeine, just make sure you're eating right. I took minocycline pills, didn't really notice the effects.
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6270
Washing my face regularly and eating healthy worked for me. also, toothpaste as quoted above.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6753|Scotland

argo4 wrote:

lol don't drink milk or anything with caffeine, just make sure you're eating right. I took minocycline pills, didn't really notice the effects.
lol?

Real acne has absolutely nothing to do with your diet. Foods can contribute to the odd spot here and there, but for proper acne they have nothing to do with it. It's all bullshit when they tell you to stop eating chocolate to keep the acne from getting worse. Acne is acne, it either happens or it doesn't. There are certain drugs that help fight it, but only one has ever been 100% effective and that is roaccutane.
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6678|Disaster Free Zone
Pro active solution
Spoiler (highlight to read):
Britney Spears, Jessica Simpson and Lindsay Lohan swear by it
[/blatant advertising]

But seriously... nothing.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5699|College Park, MD
Frankly accutane's only for last resort. It's insanely effective, but there are annoying side-effects. The one EVERYONE gets is dry lips and skin. It can be a bitch during dry winters and hot summers. Gotta use lots of petroleum jelly to keep from chapping.

The worst side effect I had was the aforementioned cholesterol level increase. Don't get too worried about the "possiblity of depression & suicide" thing... I have clinical depression, my family has a history of it, and I was never suicidal on accutane.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6761|d
Stopped jacking off and used apricot scrub with 3 step acne program.

Last edited by mafia996630 (2009-06-02 13:37:03)

Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6629

Toothpaste?
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6457|UK

Zimmer wrote:

argo4 wrote:

lol?

Real acne has absolutely nothing to do with your diet. Foods can contribute to the odd spot here and there, but for proper acne they have nothing to do with it. It's all bullshit when they tell you to stop eating chocolate to keep the acne from getting worse. Acne is acne, it either happens or it doesn't. There are certain drugs that help fight it, but only one has ever been 100% effective and that is roaccutane.
Makes you suicidal, go to your doctor he/she knows best.
Guy.Buddy.Friend
coks
+71|5863
I used to use Differin, Doxycycline,  and Duac. The combinations are what seem to work.
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6575|Columbus, OH
Three Step Program:
Step 1. Stop masturbating
Step 2. Join God's Army
Step 3. Make me a sandwich
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5751|Roma
Topexan.
Wash your face with it every morning and night.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
argo4
Stand and Deliver
+86|5930|United States

Zimmer wrote:

argo4 wrote:

lol?

yeah that's the big debate, but I've noticed a definite correlation between acne and dairy, but the others are less certain
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6753|Scotland

argo4 wrote:

yeah that's the big debate, but I've noticed a definite correlation between acne and dairy, but the others are less certain
Are you a dermatologist?

I had terrible acne when I was younger, and no matter what, it didn't budge. Until I took roaccutane. I drink a lot of milk and eat a hell of a lot of cheese, and it had no effect.
argo4
Stand and Deliver
+86|5930|United States

Zimmer wrote:

argo4 wrote:

Are you a dermatologist?

I had terrible acne when I was younger, and no matter what, it didn't budge. Until I took roaccutane. I drink a lot of milk and eat a hell of a lot of cheese, and it had no effect.
yeah, well who might be interested in making people think there is no correlation between food and acne? Oh yeah, those big candy companies, dairy producers etc.
13/f/taiwan
+940|5696

argo4 wrote:

Zimmer wrote:

argo4 wrote:

Are you a dermatologist?

yeah, well who might be interested in making people think there is no correlation between food and acne? Oh yeah, those big candy companies, dairy producers etc.
lol...

There is hardly any correlation between food and acne. Get over yourself.
you are what you eat it is true!
Perv3rt
Lookin' through your Window
+193|6237|Man Diego

Kimmmmmmmmmmmm wrote:

you are what you eat it is true!
Damnit! Some guy at the basketball court called me a pussy & I told him that he was a liar!  Oh wait, he was
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6127|Carnoustie MASSIF
Just washed my face every day, and it went away. Had it whilst I was at school, cleared up when I left school, and now everyone that was at school that picked on me has it! God works in mysterious ways.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6526|Global Command
Pop the buggers between your finger nails, wipe the mirror off.

/thread.
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6127|Carnoustie MASSIF

ATG wrote:

Pop the buggers between your finger nails, wipe the mirror off.

/thread.
Do this, then get acne cream and rub it in.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard