kR4MR
3 Tours Of 'Nam And All I Got Was This Lousy Forum
+3|6755|Aus

ldd_bozo wrote:

His site is very professional and he does alot of math adding and dividing the stats putting it in to charts
OMFG. Wowsers. Chuy do you really do all that math and put it into graphs and stuff by yourself every time I request my stats? And are the graphs hand drawn or computerised?   

All hail the lord Chuy.
Lobbylobster
+0|6738|GER
So wahts going up here ,i mean the Stattsserver are down now for about 5 days now and all the other s pages are running well !! So whats the problem of the server ??Because you know we all really like this page!!
bundie_bear
+0|6682
Its been seven days now
what other bullshit can you come up with
Snr_Paco
+0|6695
Give the guy a break ... he's got a kickass website with more functions/options than I have ever seen on a BF2 stats website.

Plus if you hate is so much ... why don't you TRY to make your own.
masterHouse
Official Heckler & Koch ambassador
+8|6735|Veenendaal, The Netherlands
Fix this shit, please........................................................
=Robin-Hood=
A stranger in the dark
+213|6839|Belgium

bundie_bear wrote:

Its been seven days now
what other bullshit can you come up with

masterHouse wrote:

Excuse me... But you will have to tone down just a little!

Chuy, as in the admin of this site, as in a freely and voluntary building this site with no affiliation with EA/DICE whatsoever, has nothing to do with downtime of the stats. Same shit happened when EA/DICE launched the Spec Force package. Also out of his hands. Wanna complain, do it at an official EA forum, or better send them an e-mail. But here is NOT the place!

For such statements you should get your ass kicked from this place, pronto!

R

PS1.: Perhaps read a little more, so you would know Chuy is not to blame.
PS2.: But other stat sites are still working it is only this site that does not... <- if BF2s would leech the stats the way others do, you would not be able to play the game anymore, nobody would... also, read PS1

Last edited by =Robin-Hood= (2006-02-07 08:46:40)

jokerhv
+1|6705
TO BF2s,

You guys are doing a great job with this site. Keep it up and don't listen to this noobs.....
Lt.Maverick|Lw|
youve now just been Pwned by the Mavster
+-1|6742
No need to give CHuy hastle...he is the BF2 messiah and we should praise him from afar at the BF2 altar.......
Skinnister
+43|6743|UK

Lt.Maverick|Lw| wrote:

No need to give CHuy hastle...he is the BF2 messiah and we should praise him from afar at the BF2 altar.......
lol i know he runs the BEST BF2 forum and stats website ever.....
PLANB_FleshWound
+0|6672

masterHouse wrote:

Sorry for some bad english I'm Dutch.
Are the bad manners also because you are Dutch?

Some people's children...
papa_wojo
+0|6672
I am a donator....and I am waiting patiently, as we all should.....

Jeff.......keep up the good work and hope they get the problems fixed quickly as I do miss the info you provide us.

papa
Snr_Paco
+0|6695
"There are two kinds of people I cannot stand in this world, those who are intolerant of other's cultures, and the Dutch."
Kobrakai
Weirdo
+152|6807|England
Stats feed is back up and working again, Hopefully Chuy will see this soon and re-enable the queue.
(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6847|Grapevine, TX
Yes, they are  back up, I noticed my sig updated at 13:45 CST 2/7/06.  EVERYONE keep your cool, and be thankful we have (mostly) a great community here.
Skinnister
+43|6743|UK
well hell yeah,its about time looks like Jeff has a bit of worj to do now lol
death_reaper
+0|6673
Help How Do You Insert Pics In Your Quote Thing
Mine Does Not Work Help
binloading4ever
+0|6686|Netherlands

Snr_Paco wrote:

"There are two kinds of people I cannot stand in this world, those who are intolerant of other's cultures, and the Dutch."
^^lol

I dont understand why some of my fellow inhabitants should mention that they are Dutch @ all.

Keep up the good work and see u all online
NM156
The H4xor Mod
+161|6865|North Texas
The wait is almost over.

*cries tears of joy*
gen.vlade
+0|6672
How long it's gonna take for the maintenance on the web site to be done?
morbesso666
+0|6782|Givataim, Israel
I think you should write Under Maintenance and close the stats. It's embarassing. For you.
Hell, the updating was 20 times faster month ago... I'm not saying shorter wait line... I'm talking about how many #'s pass in a given time. The rate of #'s going down in a given time.
A month ago, if I would have updated every second it would bring about 150 down from the #'s. Now it brings 11 down from the #'s. The wierd thing is, it got slower after the maintenance (is there a typo here? And if not, what is maintain? Is is the same verb or not?), into the present rate.

Last edited by morbesso666 (2006-02-07 17:28:28)

=Robin-Hood=
A stranger in the dark
+213|6839|Belgium

morbesso666 wrote:

I think you should write Under Maintenance and close the stats. It's embarassing. For you.
Hell, the updating was 20 times faster month ago... I'm not saying shorter wait line... I'm talking about how many #'s pass in a given time. The rate of #'s going down in a given time.
A month ago, if I would have updated every second it would bring about 150 down from the #'s. Now it brings 11 down from the #'s. The wierd thing is, it got slower after the maintenance (is there a typo here? And if not, what is maintain? Is is the same verb or not?), into the present rate.
You realy don't read, do you?

It's embarassing. For you.

First:
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pid=164878#p164878
Than:
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pid=171096#p171096
NM156
The H4xor Mod
+161|6865|North Texas

morbesso666 wrote:

I cannot believe the shit I'm reading in these forums for the past week. Where are they coming from?
=Robin-Hood=
A stranger in the dark
+213|6839|Belgium

NM156 wrote:

I cannot believe the shit I'm reading in these forums for the past week. Where are they coming from?
Dunno, but this forum is really loosing its edge to its popularity.

R
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6859|Cologne, Germany

it's like with really good rock bands. They can't choose their fans either. You gotta go with those who show up...
morbesso666
+0|6782|Givataim, Israel

=Robin-Hood= wrote:

morbesso666 wrote:

You realy don't read, do you?

It's embarassing. For you.

First:
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pid=164878#p164878
Than:
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pid=171096#p171096
WTF...
Before the present problem, it was as slow as I wrote above.
It doesn't have nothing to do with the update wait time. It's about how many ppl in the line pass at every given time. What I'm saying is, all I wrote above is true and left without no explenation.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard