Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6281
Whats the best game you've ever had, regarding teamwork and intensity? Mine was two hours ago
Inb4 the tl;dr and the "Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me" children.
I joined the BBUK wake server as USMC and squaded up with some random strangers. Oddly, all 5 of them were excellent teamwork players, with much experience and skill, and also they used the mic (wow). From the start, the game looked like it was going to be kick ass. got ourselves a blackhawk and went 200 feet over the airfield, so we could spawn. we fail to capture it so we move to north base. after many attempts, we capture it and stabilize the situation. So we proceed to the airfield. Using the same black hawk tactic, we capture that as well. Tickets are 130-200 with us losing.
We hold onto it with our teeth as advised by our squad leader. He says the only way we win is by keeping the chinese on the ground. We, looking at the current ticket ratio, are distrustful. We do as said though. And it was the best defense game ever. Tickets fall down to 100-150, and in the meantime, north base is recaptured by the chinese and now we are being attacked in both the north and the southwest front. The defence force is tore in two thus making it less effective. Our squad is constantly on the move, destroying assets, repelling the chinese tanks, and eliminating invaders. Tickets reduce to 50-80. A fellow squad recaptures north base and now the north peninsula is under our control again. So the action is concentrated in the south front. 30-60. We start to lose faith in our teams tactics, but our squad leader keeps telling us "We can do this" on the mic. We hold on our posts. The Chinese are desperate. We came close twice to losing the flag, but we wouldnt give up. Tickets at 20-30.
Now thats something I have never experienced before in my gaming career. With the adrenaline pumping, the whole USMC team rushes to the beach. It was warfare like it is meant to be. Bullets flying around, grenades, tanks, artillery, everything. our squad sticks together and makes it to the WW2 plane crash without many casualties. tickets down to 10-10. the rest of the team is either dead or respawning back at the base, too far away from the action to make a difference. We, 5 guys in and out, manage to put down about 12 enemy soldiers and their medic bitches. Fucking intense!! we get killed by a grenade while in the process of capturing and the game ends 2-0. I was shaking all over.

Post away then
Ioan92
+337|5731
Project Reality.

Was teaming with the battlefield soldiers on their server. their teamwork was awesome. real squad play with everyone covering an angle and giving coordinates to the choppers  for supplies/ strike/ pickup.

Project Reality would be a fucking best seller if they made a game. I'd bet it would kick OPF back to the boot camp.
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6333|Graz, Austria

Metal-Eater-GR wrote:

the game ends 2-0. I was shaking all over.

Post away then
I had a very similar game on Wake that ended 1-0 for out team. Also, the end fight was between the beach and the airfield, but there was much less teamplay involved.
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6636|UK
I remember playing a whole series of rounds with my clan mates. There were about 10 KNTL guys on one team. Two squads and a commander. We were pretty much invincible - and then this other clan turned up.

Basically, it was a 10v10 clan war with 40 other public players joining in. Was fucking win.

I recall that we were down to just a few tickets on each team on multiple occasions. With multiple scores up in to the hundreds.

Good times, good times.
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6462|The Twilight Zone
Dignitas capped out on Mashy
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
N00bkilla55404
Voices are calling...
+136|5940|Somewhere out in Space
https://screenshot.xfire.com/screenshot/natural/cda2e490afa43b1f06bc038720625ef8d7f2f32c.png

I joined about 1/4 into the round.
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6462|The Twilight Zone

N00bkilla55404 wrote:

http://screenshot.xfire.com/screenshot/ … f2f32c.png

and you died so many times??

https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
N00bkilla55404
Voices are calling...
+136|5940|Somewhere out in Space

.Sup wrote:

N00bkilla55404 wrote:

http://screenshot.xfire.com/screenshot/ … f2f32c.png

and you died so many times??

Lulz it be IO, such fail on my half.

I have a bunch of J-10 whored wake islands, if you think thats better.  I actually went 47-7ish on wake as a vehicle-less sniper and got first place.

Last edited by N00bkilla55404 (2009-05-28 15:30:26)

FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6700|Devon, England
Just had some awesome games.

Most memorable was Kubra Damn. We were MEC, and on Kubra, I always feel like the Bridge flag is my flag. So I told my friends (5 of us) their orders, cap and defend. I didn't think we'd be holding it all game, but I liked to try.

Anyway, we did hold it. All game. At first it was just the odd tank or APC that came, a few infantry and snipers on the hills. Then after a while it was everything. Tanks, APCs and AA all together, Blackhawks up high, artillery raining down, Planes bombing us and Cobras shooting from afar. It was fucking hell Non-stop action. I was AT for almost all of it, one of my friends was medic and the others swapped to play the parts needed.

And we held it for the whole game Was SO cool.

Also, I have a love for the Blackhawk as a Squad Leader. A lot of people think it's shit now, but used well it's amazing, in any map it's in. When we switched teams on Kubra to be the US, I was flag hopping with style all the time, with one of my friends always with me as engineer to keep me alive. Anyway, spotted a load of men on the Dam woodwork, so I told him to hop in the minigun and hope for the best.

He got all the bastards

Yeah, had a good few rounds tonight. I fucking love BF2...
SamBo:D
Banned
+236|5506|England
I remember almost jizzing my pants when I got my first expert badge, it was expert assault, I got it on Operation Clean Sweep in the F-15
Oisín | Irishpride
Banned
+118|5603|Dublin, Ireland
Playing for Epsilon on Oman playing a Polish clan.

That was

-OR-

Playing vs Black Hearts in the first UEESA on Operation Cleansweep (60:0 ftw ).
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6337

couple years ago. 18 year old, blonde, thin, nice ripe melons. Oh wait.
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
Deadmonkiefart
Floccinaucinihilipilificator
+177|6715
I was on Iron Gator, in the apache longbow with the greatest hilcopter pilot I have ever seen.  I was gunner, and he set me up perfectly for almost every kill I made.  The best part was when he pointed me at an enemy transport helicopter that was flying away from us from quite some distance.  I fired off a guided missle, and managed to steer it right into the open compartment of the Russian transport helo.  The best part wast that it was packed completely full of enemies.  I managed to steer the missle so close that I think it hit the pilot directly in the back before it killed everyone else.  I'm not sure if that was the greatest game I have ever played, but it sure was the most memorable!
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6654
bf2 and age of empires 2
Hakei
Banned
+295|6004
Last week we had a 10v10 against a team 60:0 in the 10v10 ladder. obhd_inf, I was attacking squad SL and it was pretty intense... lost by 4 tickets, good game and I was pumped pretty much all the way through it.
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6331|Orrstrayleea
Joined a game with an AWSM member of this forum a while back, he went 50-1 and i was 37-1 against reasonably good players.
CC-Marley
+407|6838
Got the F-18 early on Wake.
https://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a278/CC-Marley/bf2-20080930-012839.png
Other than that I have many great games on PR.

Last edited by CC-Marley (2009-05-28 23:17:05)

thraSK
Best ___ in Aus
+57|5991
Defending Airfield on Wake with the tank. It was our last flag. I have the br of it as well. The F35 tried to bomb me at least 10 times. On its last approach the pilot just gave up and tried to ram me but overshot. It wasnt that pretty though, watching the br its basically me gunning everyone down who's coming in from Beach http://screenshot.xfire.com/screenshot/ … 644e77.png

Or not personally, the grand final we played in the gamearena 16v16 ladder against x5. Wasnt even a particularly well played game (endless nade spam) it was just so much hype and being pumped up, ready to take these guys on. Was exhilarating being the underdogs and winning

I could probably go on all day. I think thats why people play this at times awful game; the 1 in 100 moments that make it all worth it
RoaringJet[FIN]
+16|5465
One typical good must have been a wake 24/7 (dunno what server) round on USMC, a round be4 the initial "best game" I ended un on PLA, USMC was raping airfield with all other 3 flags taken, apparently they had been pretty much dominating for a while be4 I joined (usual J10 whores who get pumped up with over confidence from looking at the pretty 73-0 score in the end of the round etc..) Well, the round changed and I got to USMC, at this point may I add theyr side's chat was all full of "ready to get carrier rappen biatcherz?" and stuff.. I got the 1st F35 and take off and look around for the J10, well about after 10sec me taking off their pro flyboi comes to carrier shooting at our jetpad with his pewpew's hot... I tail him and line up with my MG's as he flies back for another sweap and take him easy... I jump up to 700feet and see a red flashing J10 icon on the map, it goes down pretty much as easily as the 1st j10, and the rest of the round was just pretty much intense airfield/padrape with me ending up like a killstreak of 90. Best part was of course to see the reaction of those J10 heroes "WTF NOOB BASERAPE ROA STOP IT HACKR" and "ILL PWN U NEXT ROUND NUUBI NUUBI"

Ahh.. So fun
BVC
+325|6704
I couldn't say...the rounds I enjoy the most are the ones where I'm too focussed on the game to pay attention to the score - driving a DPV along full tit and suddenly the round ends.  Always a good game those.

Tobruk was always fun, and Gazala.
zennappi
+3|5593|FINLAND
2 days ago in wake.. i was soloing in cobra: 89-1
ZeqTr
I BELIEVE I CAN FLY....
+121|6209
Winning against GR-OF in UEESA. lol x)
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6162|what

Was bombing the shit out of the carrier on wake in mah j10 the whole round, both commanders were dropping arty on it and the US never got off the carrier the whole round.

I went like 60-0 much to the crying of them poor sob's.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
dtacs
say that 2 my face fucker not online
+126|5844|Australia
getting into the semi finals in S2 of the GA 10v10 ladder

good times
https://battlelog-cdn.battlefield.com/public/profile/bf3/kit-icon-recon.png?v=3173239
xxCaptainBlackxx
♥♦♣♠♥♦♣
+47|6653|internet
*super mario* back in 1997

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard