Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5693|College Park, MD
My friends and I are planning on toking some sweet leaf. I've never done it before lolol.

Anyway, we're trying to figure out where to do it. Candidates include: my dad's house, and some secluded wooded space in Virginia. Metro-acessible of course.

My friend is worried about us toking in public and then being arrested for being high. Can the cops do that? I mean, I guess they could. But is it a crime in the US to be high? Or is it only posession that's illegal?
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5577

Yes, you could get arrested for it. Being high that is. Ask Seven.

Last edited by Macbeth (2009-05-26 20:52:49)

mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6646

Better to find someone's house because the last thing you want to worry about is the police, and when high, it'll only emphasize your paranoia.

Dunno how it is in DC, but in California, it's only a misdemeanor. So even if you get caught, as long as you're cooperative with the police and honest, you probably won't get sent to jail and will just be hit with a fine. (Someone correct me if I'm wrong).
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6510|Montucky
It depends on the state.

you can get one for possession, paraphenalia..

I'm not sure if DC has some sort of Public Intoxication that includes the use of narcotics..

or perhaps good old Disorderly Conduct..
yes you can get a public intox ticket
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6144|what

What do you plan on doing when high, driving your car around?
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6510|Montucky

AussieReaper wrote:

What do you plan on doing when high, driving your car around?
DUI. Driving under the Influence.

Technicaly if you're driving around and had popped 3 Narcotic Prescribed Painkillers.. its a DUI, provided you violated traffic laws and you were proven to be impaired.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6624|949

You probably can get a ticket.  I don't know if they'd send your nerd ass to jail though.  Nerds don't do well in jail and the popo know this.
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6510|Montucky

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

You probably can get a ticket.  I don't know if they'd send your nerd ass to jail though.  Nerds don't do well in jail and the popo know this.
since most popo were either Nerds themselves or Jocks that couldn't do anything after College.

yeah I made fun of my self twice.. since I was a nerd and a jock in school.
Blank_The_Bogan
MEDIC!
+19|5458|Qld, Australia

S3v3N wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

since most popo were either Nerds themselves or Jocks that couldn't do anything after College.

yeah I made fun of my self twice.. since I was a nerd and a jock in school.
So you bashed your self up cause your a jock and a nerd and ran away at the same time?
jsnipy
+3,276|6514|...

CrazeD
+368|6664|Maine
No, only if you have possession of it.
VspyVspy
Sniper
+183|6664|A sunburnt country
Just don't do it and you'll have nothing to worry about.  Drugs are bad mkay.
{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.
+389|6751|San Antonio, Texas

District of Columbia Law wrote:

Possession of any amount of marijuana is a misdemeanor and is punishable by up to six months in jail and a fine of up to $1,000. First time offenders are eligible for probation and dismissal of the charges upon successful completion of the probation contract.

The cultivation, sale or delivery of any amount of marijuana is punishable by up to one year in jail and a fine of up to $10,000. If the distribution occurs within 1000 feet of a school, pool, playground, arcade, library, youth center, or public housing or if the distribution is made to a minor the penalties can be doubled.

Upon conviction of a drug offense, the offender's driver's license can be suspended from six months to two years.

The possession of paraphernalia is punishable by up to 30 days in jail and a $100 fine. The sale of paraphernalia is punishable by up to six months in jail and a fine of up to $1,000 unless the sale is made to a minor, in which case the penalty increases to a possible eight years in prison and a fine of up to $15,000.
It's stupid doing it, but here are the laws.

Last edited by {M5}Sniper3 (2009-05-26 21:33:54)

CC-Marley
+407|6820
Here in Massachusetts you can get an OUI if your driving a car baked. Though me and fellow voters recently approved a ballot initiative to decriminalize possession of small amounts of marijuana, making getting caught with less than an ounce of pot punishable by a civil fine of $100. And they take it away. As for Hurri, just hang out at someones house  and toke. Make sure you have beverages and munchies available.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
Alright, dad's house it is. And we only plan on playing Flower on my PS3 (it's reportedly fucking awesome while stoned) and then taking the subway. No driving or shit like that.

@Ken I'd take down the entire cell block with my eyes closed

Last edited by Hurricane2k9 (2009-05-26 22:30:55)

xBlackPantherx
Grow up, or die
+142|6335|California
Later at night + 99c store (munchies) + Secluded place = Win. Parking structures are good. Schools (Late at night). Fields. etc

If you have a house to do it at thats good. Use a small bathroom or small walk-in closet though.

Last edited by xBlackPantherx (2009-05-26 22:30:41)

seb--morin
Im high
+152|6631|Montréal, Québec
I smoke spliff on the sidewalk in front of school, or in the parking in my car... Just make it look like you smoke a cigarette and if ppl smell it, well they are special ones buyed from some mohawk

DO IT! Get baked, its fun!
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls

xBlackPantherx wrote:

Use a small bathroom or small walk-in closet though.
Why? I don't want my dad's house smelling like weed
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6144|what

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

xBlackPantherx wrote:

Why? It might be an improvement.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls

AussieReaper wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

xBlackPantherx wrote:

Why? It might be an improvement.
No it smells like lilac or clean linen or something
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6646

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

(it's reportedly fucking awesome while stoned)
Dude, everything is fucking awesome when you're stoned!

(On a side note: I feel like I'm becoming a bigger and bigger pothead because I'm constantly wanting to try more and more things while high; driving not included)
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6708

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

xBlackPantherx wrote:

Hotboxing.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6646

Cybargs wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

xBlackPantherx wrote:

Hotboxing.
I would say Jamaican hotbox, but the last place you wanna be when high is the bathroom (although any smell could be easily covered up with a big shit)
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6148|Vancouver | Canada
The first time I smoked some, was on top of some big ass rock that took 45 minutes to get to...
..Nice view though.

So, go out in the forest or something.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard