mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6926|d
Mike Tyson's daughter in critical condition after strangling herself with cord

Exodus Tyson was reportedly found by her seven-year-old brother after becoming entangled in the cord at the family home in Phoenix, Arizona.

Police said the incident on Monday morning appeared to be a "tragic accident" and that the girl is now on a life support machine in the city's St Joseph's Hospital.

"Somehow she was playing on this treadmill and there's a cord that hangs under the console, it's kind of a loop," said Sgt Andy Hill.

"Either she slipped or put her head in the loop, but it acted like a noose and she was obviously unable to get herself off of it." He added: "There's nothing in the investigation that revealed anything suspicious." Her 42-year-old father was not in Phoenix at the time but flew home from Las Vegas to be with her. He was seen rushing into the hospital after taking a taxi from the airport.

The child's mother had reportedly been cleaning the house at the time and sent her son to look for his sister.

She immediately called an ambulance and tried to resuscitate her daughter.

Tyson has been promoting a documentary about his life for the past month.

Now retired, he remains the youngest man ever to win all three world heavyweight titles.

In a controversial career in and out of the ring, the so-called "Baddest Man on the Planet" was fined $3 million (pounds 1.9 million) for biting off part of Evander Holyfield's ear during a fight in 1997.

Tyson was jailed for three years for raping a beauty queen and was also briefly imprisoned for possession of drugs and drink driving.

Twice married – most famously to the actress Robin Givens – he has six children by different women.

He says he hasn't drunk alcohol for several years and is trying to turn around his life.
Source:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne … -cord.html

Wow, that pretty fuked.I don't understand how a 7 year old can try to kill herself ?
inb4macbeth

Last edited by mafia996630 (2009-05-26 16:33:57)

FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6662|so randum
your op says it's an accident...
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5748

mafia996630 wrote:

inb4macbeth
Is he going to eat her like he was going to eat other people's babies?
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6794

sucks

would never want to be in that position...
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6633
It's a tragic random fucked up accident that just so happened, at the good fortunes of the Press, to happen to a troubled (or rather notoriously infamous) character. Thoughts are with the child, and with big Tyson too - badass fucker or not, I'm not sure any father needs to experience it.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6926|d

Macbeth wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

inb4macbeth
He said he was gone eat their children not their babies. Also everyone knows he's carzy, what are you getting at ?
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5748

mafia996630 wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

inb4macbeth
He said he was gone eat their children not their babies. Also everyone knows he's carzy, what are you getting at ?

Mike wrote:

"I wish that you guys had children so I could kick them in the fucking head or stomp on their testicles so you could feel my pain because that's the pain I have waking up every day."

Mike wrote:

"Lennox is a conqueror? No. I'm Alexander, he's no Alexander. I'm the best ever. There's never been anybody as ruthless. I'm Sonny Liston. I'm Jack Dempsey, there's no one like me - I'm from their cloth. There's no one that can match me. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!" [Lennox Lewis had no children at the time of this quote.
He is also a convicted rapist fuck em. Call me callous but I can't find sympathy for somebody that said something like that. If anything the fact that one of his spawn died in such a way is humorously ironic.

So now everyone is going to be forced to try to feel bad for him just because he kid died, oh damn well.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6633
She's not dead, for a fucking Shakespearean scholar you're not great at the reading-interpretation thing, are you?

What does a man's children have to do with the individual's acts? The daughter doesn't deserve to die young because of a fucked-up accident just because her dad was off the chain, nuts, drunk with money/power and raised to be violent and abusive. She wasn't necessarily going the same way, and didn't 'deserve' an unsympathetic death because of it. Tyson is a brute but he's paid his dues and done his time, no father needs to see a child pass away before them. Below the exterior of macho-misogynist bullshit and hardass skullthuggery, I'm sure he has a soft spot for all of his "spawn" too.

Fuck Macbeth, what did your parents do that qualified them as Saints, thereby appointing you as some supercilious little prick? I'm intrigued, you seem like nothing more to me than a contrived pretentious little cuntrag, which I'm sure is probably more annoying and less deserving of life than some innocent little toddler.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6794

shes still alive macbeth, critical condition
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6926|d
i've lost count of how many times uzi has tore macbeth a new one.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5748

Gooners wrote:

http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/s … TopStories
dead dead dead dead

@Uzique
Don't get high and might with me, whenever somebody here commits suicide everyone jumps on the "cleanse the gene pool" type bullshit so before you all jump on me you should all look at your own damn post history and mocking the deaths of others.

Fuck I don't feel sympathy for this man on any level and I don't care if his little dipshit kid get cord wrapped. Fuck faking emotion and sympathy when there is none.

My parents aren't saints. I understand that I'm not perfect or super better then anyone else. I understand perfectly. I just don't care.
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6794

Obviously your parents weren't saints, because they birthed you...
FFS, what if that happened to your child?
If you don't care, which you seem to do, then proceed to fuck off and not comment.

Last edited by Gooners (2009-05-26 17:02:43)

Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6633

Macbeth wrote:

Gooners wrote:

http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/s … TopStories
dead dead dead dead

@Uzique
Don't get high and might with me, whenever somebody here commits suicide everyone jumps on the "cleanse the gene pool" type bullshit so before you all jump on me you should all look at your own damn post history and mocking the deaths of others.

Fuck I don't feel sympathy for this man on any level and I don't care if his little dipshit kid get cord wrapped. Fuck faking emotion and sympathy when there is none.

My parents aren't saints. I understand that I'm not perfect or super better then anyone else. I understand perfectly. I just don't care.
#1- Don't post then.

#2- The fact you're more up-to-date with the news story than anyone else here only betrays what a sad little fucker you are. You don't care but you're camping the Breaking News of the day so you can 'One Up' everyone else with your gleeful knowing that some random boxer's child is dead?

#3- No one's asking for sympathy, empathy, understanding... no one's trying to get high and mighty or be the 'decent guy'. Shitty comments and this boring 'I hate human beings, they sux lolol' attitude is just tiring. You're like any other 13 year old on the Internet that thinks they have a fucking clue and thinks they can chat inane shit on a topic with their all-so-cynical and pessimistic mind. Yawn. Once again I will repeat: the criminal actions of her father didn't really have a lot to do with her slipping on accident and hanging herself. Far from 'deserved', warranted or not deserving to be recognised as a tragic and sad accident. This could happen to anyone, nevermind who the parents are or what context the family has. It's a sad story, no ones asking you to write an elegy-poem or a soppy letter, just refrain from being a prick in the first place.

Last edited by Uzique (2009-05-26 16:56:12)

Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5748

Gooners wrote:

You're such a faggot macbeth. Obviously your parents weren't saints, because they birthed you... fucksake what if that happened to your child?
if you dont care then fuckoff and dont comment
I'd watch my kids, make the house safe enough, and teach my kids to be safe so they don't get their asses cord wrapped like a south park character.

1. Fuck posting is nice, I don't break any rules. O well.

2. Camping breaking news? Barely. Whenever I'm online I also browse news sites.

3. I barely post my views on anything. Beside that you are just as big a prick as me and jump on anyone for something that annoys you.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6918|Scotland

Uzique wrote:

She's not dead, for a fucking Shakespearean scholar you're not great at the reading-interpretation thing, are you?

What does a man's children have to do with the individual's acts? The daughter doesn't deserve to die young because of a fucked-up accident just because her dad was off the chain, nuts, drunk with money/power and raised to be violent and abusive. She wasn't necessarily going the same way, and didn't 'deserve' an unsympathetic death because of it. Tyson is a brute but he's paid his dues and done his time, no father needs to see a child pass away before them. Below the exterior of macho-misogynist bullshit and hardass skullthuggery, I'm sure he has a soft spot for all of his "spawn" too.

Fuck Macbeth, what did your parents do that qualified them as Saints, thereby appointing you as some supercilious little prick? I'm intrigued, you seem like nothing more to me than a contrived pretentious little cuntrag, which I'm sure is probably more annoying and less deserving of life than some innocent little toddler.
Did I ever say I want to butt fuck you till you moan in pleasure?
Well, if I didn't, I'll say it now.

I want to butt fuck you till you moan in pleasure.
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6904|FUCK UBISOFT

Here's one macbeth, if your dad said on several occasions that he would eat children, would it be all good if you died?
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6926|d

Zimmer wrote:

Uzique wrote:

Did I ever say I want to butt fuck you till you moan in pleasure?
Well, if I didn't, I'll say it now.

I want to butt fuck you till you moan in pleasure.
What if he never moans with pleasure ?
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5748

Miggle wrote:

Here's one macbeth, if your dad said on several occasions that he would eat children, would it be all good if you died?
Who cares, I'd be dead. Silly hypothetical can be made for anything. Fact is my dad never said he'd eat children and I'm not dead. Would you support XXX for you were a XXX. Screw playing that game it brings the obvious answer.
SamBo:D
Banned
+236|5659|England
Title sounds like she did it too her self on purpose
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6904|FUCK UBISOFT

SamBo:D wrote:

Title sounds like she did it too her self on purpose
That's what I thought. My first thoughts were "you would too if your name was Exodus"

Is this bad?
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
SamBo:D
Banned
+236|5659|England
Your sick Miggle

get it? SICK!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

https://gamesnet.vo.llnwd.net/o1/gamestar/objects/134659_main.jpg

Last edited by SamBo:D (2009-05-26 17:07:26)

Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6794

Macbeth wrote:

Gooners wrote:

You're such a faggot macbeth. Obviously your parents weren't saints, because they birthed you... fucksake what if that happened to your child?
I'd watch my kids, make the house safe enough, and teach my kids to be safe so they don't get their asses cord wrapped like a south park character.

3. I barely post my views on anything. Beside that you are just as big a prick as me and jump on anyone for something that annoys you.
What are you on about (3)
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5748

Gooners wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

Gooners wrote:

Because I hate having to do this whole fake emotion for other people bullshit and the whole media is going to try to make us all feel bad for Tyson.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6633

Macbeth wrote:

Gooners wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

Because I hate having to do this whole fake emotion for other people bullshit and the whole media is going to try to make us all feel bad for Tyson.
No one feels sorry for Tyson other than you would feel sorry for any father. How are you going to get it into your dumby fucking little head that the solo acts of a man do not alienate him from the feelings and sentiments of being a father. He had a daughter, she died. The personality and history of Mike Tyson do not sterilize the fact that he is a human being and will be fucking crushed by such a bad and unfortunate accident. No one is "faking emotion", people can generally empathize and understand the father-daughter relationship on an entirely impersonal and objective level, that's all this is about, and your rejection of that makes you seem more like a contrived teen than a badass misanthropist.

I jump on people that annoy me and flame then for fun. I don't claim to be some non-emotional machine that hates the entire human race with my scorn and cynicism. Mine is witty and entertaining; yours is immature and predictable. Grow the fuck up, seriously.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5748

Uzique wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

Gooners wrote:

No one feels sorry for Tyson other than you would feel sorry for any father. How are you going to get it into your dumby fucking little head that the solo acts of a man do not alienate him from the feelings and sentiments of being a father. He had a daughter, she died. The personality and history of Mike Tyson do not sterilize the fact that he is a human being and will be fucking crushed by such a bad and unfortunate accident. No one is "faking emotion", people can generally empathize and understand the father-daughter relationship on an entirely impersonal and objective level, that's all this is about, and your rejection of that makes you seem more like a contrived teen than a badass misanthropist.

I jump on people that annoy me and flame then for fun. I don't claim to be some non-emotional machine that hates the entire human race with my scorn and cynicism. Mine is witty and entertaining; yours is immature and predictable. Grow the fuck up, seriously.
Right because I'm always in 100% hate the world mode. Uzique, I don't like the guy, I don't care if his kids die. The fact that based on his previous statements how his kids died, is humorous. Guess I'm just out of touch with humanity.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard