BigOrangeArmy
Don't tase me, bro!
+12|5994|Dallas
Yes, I know 1943 is coming out, but if they do make another BF2--sorta game (modern warfare, and just sexier graphics ), what do you think they should do with the medic class?

What's your  opinion? Should they nerf it a bit, or what tweaks would you want to it? Or do ya think its fine the way it is?

**Maybe be given a submachine gun like the MP5 instead of G36E? Just my opinon

What do you think?
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6680|Disaster Free Zone
No revive, no instant healing.
aimless
+166|6123|Texas
more paddle charges, less packs
H3RB4L ABU53
+45|5866|123 | 456 | 789 | Δ
when medics drop health packs, instead of healing instantly, if you pick it up your health slowly goes up like it does on supply crate until either your health is full or if you get hit
Fat_Swinub
jaff
+125|6434
Paddle and health charge are two separate charges.
Medkits cannot collide with dynamic physics objects (players, vehicles etc) for 1.5 seconds when thrown.
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6326

i like it the way it is tbh, Maybe change the paddle distance? I can paddle someone from standing a few feet away
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
MrAnderson
Ghost Town T90/Apache Whore
+99|5998|Aberdeen, Scotland

H3RB4L ABU53 wrote:

when medics drop health packs, instead of healing instantly, if you pick it up your health slowly goes up like it does on supply crate until either your health is full or if you get hit
Makes sense...that was the way it worked in 2142, so I think they'll probably stick with it.

Medic definitely needs less firepower, to provide an incentive for people to mix up the kits, although it's not that big an issue on vehicle maps.
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6131|Scotland!
medpacks that don't fall through the floor, shockpaddles which work properly, not having people bug into walls
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6462|cuntshitlake

I'm Jamesey wrote:

medpacks that don't fall through the floor, shockpaddles which work properly, not having people bug into walls
This. Plus more balanced stock weapons and less nades.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6322|Graz, Austria
I like the approach in Project Reality, where the defibrillator can only revive to one health bar.
As said before, medipacks shouldn't revive instantly, but rather with the same speed as they do in the hands of a medic.
(This should be the case with the supports ammo bags too.)

With this changes I think the medics weapons don't need to be any weaker. Another "G36E incident" should be avoided though.
MrAnderson
Ghost Town T90/Apache Whore
+99|5998|Aberdeen, Scotland

globefish23 wrote:

With this changes I think the medics weapons don't need to be any weaker. Another "G36E incident" should be avoided though.
I think they should be weaker, to provide an incentive to play as other inf kits OR to play medic properly, rather than just for self-healing and ignoring the wounded
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6325|England

MrAnderson wrote:

globefish23 wrote:

I think they should be weaker, to provide an incentive to play as other inf kits OR to play medic properly, rather than just for self-healing and ignoring the wounded
Yeh I agree. In my last 4 days of bf2, I can count on one hand how many times I've been revived. The amount of people that will run over your body and round the corner for the kill and either die, or forget about you is amazing.
SamBo:D
Banned
+236|5496|England
more medi packs, more ammo and more nades
legionair
back to i-life
+336|6622|EU

Could use a L4Ds concept with medpacks where you have to actually bind your wounds and heal up leaving yourself for a couple of seconds unprotected + use painkillers.
dtacs
say that 2 my face fucker not online
+126|5833|Australia
Remove nades from a number of kits including sniper medic and sf.

It works pretty well for PoE2, and the smoke that they are all given in place of frags is thicker and larger, and pops out faster.
https://battlelog-cdn.battlefield.com/public/profile/bf3/kit-icon-recon.png?v=3173239
Longbow
+163|6645|Odessa, Ukraine

Acreta wrote:

remove nades from support and buff lmg a little bit, adding deviation for it to 'deploy' and it will be perfect.
dtacs
+126|5833|Australia

Longbow wrote:

Acreta wrote:

remove nades from support and buff lmg a little bit, adding deviation for it to 'deploy' and it will be perfect.
why remove them from support? its one of the classes that needs them, if you remove them then only a few classes have them.

engy needs something better too imo
https://battlelog-cdn.battlefield.com/public/profile/bf3/kit-icon-recon.png?v=3173239
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6321|Orrstrayleea

Acreta wrote:

Longbow wrote:

Acreta wrote:

why remove them from support? its one of the classes that needs them, if you remove them then only a few classes have them.

engy needs something better too imo
How the hell does support need them?

Most powerful/accurate guns in the game, but nah, they also need unlimited ammo/nades
thepilot91
+64|6235|Åland!
medic is a fucking healer not the battlemachine of the game ...give him at most a SMG or a good pistol ...NOT the most overpowerd weapon in the game...-.-
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6321|Orrstrayleea
IMO:

Medic gets the same weapons, but no instant heal, maybe only one nade.
Engy gets the choice of stock weapon or MP7, with another ammo clip.
Pistol damage needs to increase.
Support needs some sort of prone delay.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6499|so randum
give it MP7's/Mp5's. Would give people an incentive to actually play Assault.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5787|Catherine Black

legionair wrote:

Could use a L4Ds concept with medpacks where you have to actually bind your wounds and heal up leaving yourself for a couple of seconds unprotected + use painkillers.
Yeah I was gonna say this.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
dtacs
+126|5833|Australia
they need to tone down the damage of the stock m16/ak etc. to balance other classes chances in a confrontation

giving the medic an M4/ak74u like our 6v6 SFM mod has done would work imo.
jsnipy
+3,276|6521|...

infinite claymores and akimbo g36e's
Sambuccashake
+126|6609|Sweden
Bf2142esque medpacs (no instant healing, and no spamming of medpacs) would make sense.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard