13/f/taiwan
+940|5699
It is in terms of Economically damaging this country. Terrorist want to inflict the most damage they can in as many ways as possible.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6650

lowing wrote:

[F7F7]KiNG_KaDaFFHi wrote:

You would think that people would know better after beeing raised in such a fine society, this includes the terrorists aswell as coming up with the idea of posting it here for you to have a field day.
You would also think that given the frequency of shit like this that people on here would actually acknowledge that there is a problem with peace loving Islam.
I seem to think there was an article posted just the other day about some delightful Christian types who were effectively killing their own child by denying him chemo. You get idiots in all religions.
[F7F7]KiNG_KaDaFFHi
Why walk when you can dance?
+77|6588|sWEEDen
Amen to that....oh wait....
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6652|USA

ghettoperson wrote:

lowing wrote:

You would think that people would know better after beeing raised in such a fine society, this includes the terrorists aswell as coming up with the idea of posting it here for you to have a field day.
You would also think that given the frequency of shit like this that people on here would actually acknowledge that there is a problem with peace loving Islam.
I seem to think there was an article posted just the other day about some delightful Christian types who were effectively killing their own child by denying him chemo. You get idiots in all religions.
Don't know the story. Is it about not prologing the suffering or will god save him?
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5586

lowing wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

lowing wrote:

Don't know the story. Is it about not prologing the suffering or will god save him?
God will save him.
[F7F7]KiNG_KaDaFFHi
+77|6588|sWEEDen
If they are waiting for god, how about going for the chemo and let god interrupt if they were wrong? No?
ghettoperson
+1,943|6650

Macbeth wrote:

lowing wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

God will save him.
As I recall it was God via some granola bars.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6650

If they are waiting for god, how about going for the chemo and let god interrupt if they were wrong? No?
Because they're idiots; according to them God doesn't work like that.
[F7F7]KiNG_KaDaFFHi
+77|6588|sWEEDen
Who are we/they to know how God does/would do his/her/its deeds of pureness? Why risc it at all....religion....
nickb64
formerly from OC (it's EXACTLY like on tv)[truth]
+77|5612|Greatest Nation on Earth(USA)
Stinger Missiles are programmed not to arm against friendlies, so that part wouldn't have worked.
[F7F7]KiNG_KaDaFFHi
+77|6588|sWEEDen
Theese men where raised christians or muslims?
ghettoperson
+1,943|6650

nickb64 wrote:

Stinger Missiles are programmed not to arm against friendlies, so that part wouldn't have worked.
Yeah I did think that the IFF should stop them. I have no idea if it's possible to bypass it or not. Still, doesn't sound like these guys would have the faintest idea how anyway. I did read that the FBI said the weapons systems didn't work, but I assume that means they're limited by more than just the IFF.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6693

Theese men where raised christians or muslims?

article wrote:

They were named as James Cromitie (also known as Abdul Rahman), David Williams (aka Daoud and DL), Onta Williams (aka Hamza) and Laguerre Payen (aka Amin and Almondo).
Christian.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5586

Something interesting somebody brought up today.

Since these men are home grown and converted to Islam, in prison if IIRC, then if Gitmo is closed and all of those radical Muslims come here and are in prison what is going to stop them from converting and recruiting more people in prison who are already here with full citizenship and have the protection of it?
[F7F7]KiNG_KaDaFFHi
+77|6588|sWEEDen
Soo they have been through two religions by now....one should be enough to make anyone go insane regardless the kind of religion, or soo it seems.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6693

Macbeth wrote:

Since these men are home grown and converted to Islam, in prison if IIRC, then if Gitmo is closed and all of those radical Muslims come here and are in prison what is going to stop them from converting and recruiting more people in prison who are already here with full citizenship and have the protection of it?
That's how Elijah Muhammad got people interested in the Nation of Islam.
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6412|'Murka

Turquoise wrote:

DBBrinson1 wrote:

JahManRed wrote:

Ahh, so good police work and surveillance is actually better than bombing a nation thousands of miles away into the stone age.
My 4 year old could have worked that one out tbh.
And he'd be just as wrong as you are.  First, homegrown is different than a nation thousands of miles away.  Also, they were about in the stone age to begin with, so that wouldn't take much.
No amount of foreign warring will make you safe if your domestic security is crap.

That being said, we have quite a border issue, don't we?....   
So you say domestic security is crap...by posting in a thread about domestic security foiling a terrorist attack.

A bit of cognitive dissonance, don't you think?
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
FEOS
+1,182|6412|'Murka

Macbeth wrote:

The prison(s) those knuckleheads would go to (supermax) don't generally release prisoners.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
ghettoperson
+1,943|6650

FEOS wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

DBBrinson1 wrote:

And he'd be just as wrong as you are.  First, homegrown is different than a nation thousands of miles away.  Also, they were about in the stone age to begin with, so that wouldn't take much.
No amount of foreign warring will make you safe if your domestic security is crap.

That being said, we have quite a border issue, don't we?....   
So you say domestic security is crap...by posting in a thread about domestic security foiling a terrorist attack.

A bit of cognitive dissonance, don't you think?
I think he was talking about your leaky border.
Man With No Name
جندي
+148|5575|The Wild West
Obamas homeboys
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6153|what

Macbeth wrote:

That's actually an issue Obama is now dealing with (or about to have to, anyway).

You don't want cells to start forming in jail cells(...).
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5586

AussieReaper wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

That's actually an issue Obama is now dealing with (or about to have to, anyway).

You don't want cells to start forming in jail cells(...).
sardonic?
nickb64
formerly from OC (it's EXACTLY like on tv)[truth]
+77|5612|Greatest Nation on Earth(USA)

ghettoperson wrote:

nickb64 wrote:

Yeah I did think that the IFF should stop them. I have no idea if it's possible to bypass it or not. Still, doesn't sound like these guys would have the faintest idea how anyway. I did read that the FBI said the weapons systems didn't work, but I assume that means they're limited by more than just the IFF.
HAMAS couldn't figure it out to down Israeli Apaches, so I doubt those guys could ever figure it out.
FEOS
+1,182|6412|'Murka

nickb64 wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

nickb64 wrote:

HAMAS couldn't figure it out to down Israeli Apaches, so I doubt those guys could ever figure it out.
And why would an IR missile have an IFF interrogator? Particularly an IR missile from the 80s?

I'd like to see the source for the "not arming against friendlies" thing. Not because I don't believe it...just don't see how one could put a Mode 4 IFF interrogator (with associated crypto) on such a small missile. Then there's the problem of keeping the crypto up to date so Mode 4 could still be interrogated...
― Albert Einstein

ghettoperson
+1,943|6650

FEOS wrote:

nickb64 wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

And why would an IR missile have an IFF interrogator? Particularly an IR missile from the 80s?

I'd like to see the source for the "not arming against friendlies" thing. Not because I don't believe it...just don't see how one could put a Mode 4 IFF interrogator (with associated crypto) on such a small missile. Then there's the problem of keeping the crypto up to date so Mode 4 could still be interrogated...
Huh? Unless I'm understanding you completely wrong, Stingers are pretty well known for having IFF.

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/ … 18/Ch2.htm

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard