Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5587

So I was again in Jersey City. Which is really starting to piss me off how much time I spend in that damned hell hole of a city. But anyway I was outside of a dunkin doughnuts smoking a cigarette while the female I was with was inside getting her usual fix of coffee.

While smoking and pacing back and fourth in my usual "Deep in thought" manner I was approached by a homeless black woman. She was old I would say in her mid 40s but then again being homeless makes you look older it is a hard life or so my T.V. would tell me. Now the first thing I was noticed were her eyes. They were very yellow which meant she was dying of some sort of Liver ailment. This freaked me out and made me take a few steps backs in my usual "Smile and nod nicely while I slowly creep backwards."

She began telling me a story about how she was hadn't eaten in days and felt so sick and hungry and nobody would help her. Then she made the mistake of asking for money so she could "survive". This is were I lost it. My nice calm expression turned into one of "Why are you still alive you damn vagrant?!" 

She then said can you please help me just get something to eat. Of course in jumbled up half broken English that even even someone living in Alabama would rage at the very butchery of our language. But then the wind blew very nicely in my face and my mood swung and I felt compassion for a second. I promptly put on my hood and set myself to trounce on this woman. I am a Republican I cannot support failure.

I refused to give her any of my hard earned cash. So I gave her a cigarette. Making sure to keep a reasonable enough distance so I don't get the plague. She said "That's all you can do? You dressed nice and all you can do is give me a cigarette?" 

I said "Yes that should curb your hunger for awhile until you find food."
She said "Well thanks anyway, this is alright, God bless." Pff If I were in her position I would have at that point sold my soul to devil to cure my illness, give me a home, and a cheeseburger or hell anyone one of those.

My lady friend came out and came up to me and asked "What was she talking to you about?"
"She asked for a ciggerate"
"You gave her one?"
"Yeah I did"
"That's good, you know you really kind sometimes"
"I know."

today I find out that the day after that day the homeless woman went to a shelter and died. From another homeless person. Who was actually asking me for a smoke this time. He said he had a friend around here who died yesterday at the shelter she had hepatitis. I asked him for physical details and he was spot on with her. I didn't fell bad but I felt good knowing that at least in her last days somebody (me) was nice enough to give her a nicotine fix.

This raises the question...Why do homeless people always bother me asking for stuff while I'm smoking?!
The A W S M F O X
I Won't Deny It
+172|5685|SQUID
false thread title buddy this story is bad and you should feel bad
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6107|eXtreme to the maX
Why do homeless people always bother me asking for stuff while I'm smoking?!
Uh

Macbeth wrote:

While smoking and pacing back and fourth in my usual "Deep in thought" manner
Don't pace up and down outside fast food joints would be my suggestion.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6675|Cardiff, Capital of Wales

david363 wrote:

your feg killed her. Fuck i need a feg now
Why?

Do you think you will gain something from smoking it?

I am actually off for one now and will check for a reply on my return.

Im about to gain worse breath, and deadly toxins in my blood.
jsnipy
+3,276|6524|...

Macbeth wrote:

This raises the question...Why do homeless people always bother me asking for stuff while I'm smoking?!
Such a deep question

and this ...

The A W S M F O X wrote:

false thread title buddy this story is bad and you should feel bad
david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6740|Comber, Northern Ireland

1927 wrote:

david363 wrote:

your feg killed her. Fuck i need a feg now
Why?

Do you think you will gain something from smoking it?

I am actually off for one now and will check for a reply on my return.

Im about to gain worse breath, and deadly toxins in my blood.
i cant have one though...i have no money and no one is here to lend me some....seriously considering breaking open the save the children collection box! Was your's good?
mikkel
+383|6602
What is this, your blog?
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6579|Columbus, OH
Disgusting!!! her eyes were yellow!?!?! You should of used whitening toothpaste on that shite!
I give Dunkin Donut Hazlenut Coffee thumbs up
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6697|NJ
Ahh I'm so glad I"ve moved out of that shit hole.. Moved to Garfield two months ago..

Remember don't use your credit or debit card at any of the Dunkin Donuts in that area, they will triple charge you?
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6694
This is really fucked up. Or more levels than any of you may know.
FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6531|Boston, MA

Macbeth wrote:

I didn't fell bad but I felt good knowing that at least in her last days somebody (me) was nice enough to give her a nicotine fix.
Yeah, you're a fucking saint... Thank god somebody was nice enough to give a starving homeless woman a cigarette...
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6530|Global Command
I got some bad news for you sunshine;

1) she was dead already, but just hadn't realized it.
2) spelling and grammar check bud.
These sort of pointless rants always go over better with impeccable spelling.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6694

ATG wrote:

Honestly Macbeth, this is the sort of story that should be accompanied with an essay arguing your viewpoint on the matter. As it is the story just makes you seem like a prick. You could have maintained your political views by saying no to the woman and leaving it at that. However, since you used her as a punching bag, you have encouraged the bad image that Republicans get these days. It's about state power over federal power. Not rich over poor.
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6475|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Superior Mind wrote:

ATG wrote:

Honestly Macbeth, this is the sort of story that should be accompanied with an essay arguing your viewpoint on the matter. As it is the story just makes you seem like a prick. You could have maintained your political views by saying no to the woman and leaving it at that. However, since you used her as a punching bag, you have encouraged the bad image that Republicans get these days. It's about state power over federal power. Not rich over poor.
Do you really think that this is his own writing? I highly doubt it judging by the other stuff he posts. Stinks like copypasta.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5587

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Superior Mind wrote:

ATG wrote:

Do you really think that this is his own writing? I highly doubt it judging by the other stuff he posts. Stinks like copypasta.
Never copy pasted. Look up my other threads they have have a similar writing style.
Reddhedd
trolawlawl
+188|6446|EE Chat
I smell Pollux
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6472

Macbeth wrote:

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Superior Mind wrote:

Never copy pasted. Look up my other threads they have have a similar writing style.
i.e. inane, shit, poor, contrived?
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Burwhale
Save the BlobFish!
+136|6224|Brisneyland
Reading your other thread last week, I am surprised you didnt throw a cat at her. ( yeah I am not over that yet)
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6633|949

Macbeth is in the vein of Fancy Trollux, for sure.  MacVein (said in the accent of McBain from the Simpsons) - that's what I'm calling you from now on.

That being said, I find Macbeth's stories more original, but the macabre humor is a little over the top and contrived.
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6633

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Macbeth is in the vein of Fancy Trollux, for sure.  MacVein (said in the accent of McBain from the Simpsons) - that's what I'm calling you from now on.

That being said, I find Macbeth's stories more original, but the macabre humor is a little over the top and contrived.
I'm calling him Nancy.

Last edited by Gooners (2009-05-08 17:51:40)

ATG
Banned
+5,233|6530|Global Command

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Not even imo.

Pollux was all about the yucks. What little humor I see in Macs prose is of the dry type, like Mohajve dry.

Polluxs getting nailed was one of the sadder days @ bf2s. His threads were the shit.
The A W S M F O X
I Won't Deny It
+172|5685|SQUID

Reddhedd wrote:

I smell Pollux
Except Pollux was funny and entertaining.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6624|Little Bentcock
And smelt of mahogany and leather-bound books.
Reddhedd
trolawlawl
+188|6446|EE Chat

The A W S M F O X wrote:

Reddhedd wrote:

I smell Pollux
Except Pollux was funny and entertaining.
True, but Macbeth has the same kind of ridiculous made up stories that make no sense. He just isn't funny.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5789|Catherine Black
Link to a Pollux classic?
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard