whitedragon551
+11|5940

-MetaL* wrote:

whitedragon551 wrote:

First off its still in Alpha stage and its being tested. Second off it also depends on how the server admin sets it up. If they do it right then I havent seen it wrong yet.
How about you remove it? It's ruins the game experience in ways that I doubt anyone can ever describe.
Thats a matter of opinion. We use it on our other server and it hasnt been wrong yet and helps a great deal. Ill make this easy for you. If you dont want to play on a server with AdminMap then go find another thread to dump on. AdminMap is getting put on regardless of some internet hardasses opinions of it.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6631|949

This thread isn't about Adminmap, it's about NUNYA's new AF/EF server.  If you want to debate the pros and cons of AdminMap, feel free to make your own thread about it.
Fat_Swinub
jaff
+125|6434

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

This thread isn't about Adminmap, it's about NUNYA's new AF/EF server.  If you want to debate the pros and cons of AdminMap, feel free to make your own thread about it.
It's no fun when you have a thread where everyone is agreeing and you're not trying to hold someone who uses the piece of shit to account.
-MetaL*
Sup guies
+157|5633|Southern California

Fat_Swinub wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

It's no fun when you have a thread where everyone is agreeing and you're not trying to hold someone who uses the piece of shit to account.
Thank you kindly.
Autoadmin makes any server to utter shit everyone knows that.
Which is why this server is immensely fail.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6631|949

-MetaL* wrote:

Fat_Swinub wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Thank you kindly.
Then don't join it - it's that easy.
whitedragon551
+11|5940

Fat_Swinub wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Only like 3 people agreed with you. Take your bashing else where. If you want to come check it out then go ahead. If not then dont post in this thread.
NUNYA!HellBoy9393
+2|5470

-MetaL* wrote:

Fat_Swinub wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Thank you kindly.
Immensely fail, huh? Our main server is ranked 25th in the world for a reason. Without AdminMap, we would have to get everyone to MANUALLY report someone attacking the uncap with a vehicle, and we have to have admins MANUALLY catch out FTKers. What's wrong with AdminMap in our situation? Do you wanna get away with a couple of uncap kills in your jet, or FTKing a 'noob' who 'stole' your vehicle?

The impoliteness of some of you people amazes me.

Our gametracker page for our new server is here:
http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/ … .40:16567/
-MetaL*
Sup guies
+157|5633|Southern California

NUNYA!HellBoy9393 wrote:

-MetaL* wrote:

Fat_Swinub wrote:

Thank you kindly.
Immensely fail, huh? Our main server is ranked 25th in the world for a reason. Without AdminMap, we would have to get everyone to MANUALLY report someone attacking the uncap with a vehicle, and we have to have admins MANUALLY catch out FTKers. What's wrong with AdminMap in our situation? Do you wanna get away with a couple of uncap kills in your jet, or FTKing a 'noob' who 'stole' your vehicle?

Oh if only posting carecups on these forums wasn't against the rules I would totally do so.

Last edited by -MetaL* (2009-05-06 17:57:13)

Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6468

NUNYA!HellBoy9393 wrote:

-MetaL* wrote:

Fat_Swinub wrote:

Thank you kindly.

A better idea would be to turn off FF and let people hit uncaps. The game is more fun that way anyway.
whitedragon551
+11|5940
Its more fun when teams arent stacked and there is fair gameplay for everyone.

Last edited by whitedragon551 (2009-05-06 18:05:31)

Fat_Swinub
jaff
+125|6434

whitedragon551 wrote:

Fat_Swinub wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Only like 3 people agreed with you. Take your bashing else where. If you want to come check it out then go ahead. If not then dont post in this thread.
Basically what I'm trying to get across is that AdminMap is terrible and people who use it are the scum of BF2. Peace.
whitedragon551
+11|5940
Scum of BF2 is people like you who cant respect the rules of the server that people pay for so you have a free place to play. I can guaruntee that you wont find another AF/EF server with more fair admins than ours. Simple as that.
NUNYA!HellBoy9393
+2|5470
If we turn FF off and allow uncap rape, our server success will go down the drain because

1. Everyone on the airfield will be wielding M95's, I wonder why :\. Everyone will be complaining- people will leave.
2. The losing team will start complaining about getting raped in the uncap (come on, you know you hate it), and just like the previous point, they will leave.
Fat_Swinub
jaff
+125|6434

whitedragon551 wrote:

Scum of BF2 is people like you who cant respect the rules of the server that people pay for so you have a free place to play. I can guaruntee that you wont find another AF/EF server with more fair admins than ours. Simple as that.
HBD. No rules except the granted stuff like glitching, hacking and padding. They allow baserape. Just saying.
N00bkilla55404
Voices are calling...
+136|5931|Somewhere out in Space

NUNYA!HellBoy9393 wrote:

1. Everyone on the airfield will be wielding M95's, I wonder why :\. Everyone will be complaining- people will leave.
'

FF OFF you twit.

Last edited by N00bkilla55404 (2009-05-06 18:23:37)

NUNYA!HellBoy9393
+2|5470
oh yeah what the i got off and on mixed up LOL! sorry.

God I'm dumb.
1scarface3
+2|6106|Alton,IL.
|HBD| servers are the best. No hacking and/or glitching. Attacking uncap is allowed. ITS WAR DEAL WITH IT !!!!
Doctor Strangelove
+1,758|6468
If you are fully capped out save the uncap, what do you expect the other guys to do? It is boring sitting around waiting for enemies to come out of the uncap, only for them all the be killed by your teammates before you can fight. Also the enemies can shoot at you find when they're in their base, but if you dare to shoot back at them then auto-admin will kick you. It's also good for the guys getting raped because then the round ends fast, if you get kicked for baserape then what happens is that the losing team is still having a frustrating fail round, however it's being drawn out, instead of being quickly mopped up they are slowly bled out, and they will be in that unfun position for longer. And if the uncap isn't the last base, then there is nothing stopping them from spawning at another place, if they spawn at another flag, they'll get raped less.

Also FF OFF will end all teamkilling for vehicles. It's easier to do that then to try to police servers or use the shitty auto-admin.

Not only that but Auto Admin doesn't take into account accidents, if you accidentally teamkill a friend who just got in a vehicle, auto-admin will fail-kick you from the server.

Last edited by DoctaStrangelove (2009-05-06 18:38:18)

NUNYA!HellBoy9393
+2|5470

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

If you are fully capped out save the uncap, what do you expect the other guys to do? It is boring sitting around waiting for enemies to come out of the uncap, only for them all the be killed by your teammates before you can fight. Also the enemies can shoot at you find when they're in their base, but if you dare to shoot back at them then auto-admin will kick you. It's also good for the guys getting raped because then the round ends fast, if you get kicked for baserape then what happens is that the losing team is still having a frustrating fail round, however it's being drawn out, instead of being quickly mopped up they are slowly bled out, and they will be in that unfun position for longer. And if the uncap isn't the last base, then there is nothing stopping them from spawning at another place, if they spawn at another flag, they'll get raped less.
well in general, there will rarely be a situation in which the enemy is going to be restricted in their uncaps, because our teams are usually quite balanced. Usually, if one team is raping too hard (wins the round by a 150+ margin), we either let the sucky team get a flag or move some of the better players to the other side. You won't believe how many people complain about 'gay baserapers', and that is ultimately why people leave.

EDIT: FF IS off, I just got muddled up earlier

I do however get your point, but we plan to run our server with the same formula as we used for our main server. We can't make our server appeal to everyone, unfortunately.

Last edited by NUNYA!HellBoy9393 (2009-05-06 18:44:35)

whitedragon551
+11|5940

1scarface3 wrote:

|HBD| servers are the best. No hacking and/or glitching. Attacking uncap is allowed. ITS WAR DEAL WITH IT !!!!
Its not hard to be fair when there are no rules. Like I said find a server with real admins who are fair.
Doctor Strangelove
+1,758|6468

NUNYA!HellBoy9393 wrote:

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

well in general, there will rarely be a situation in which the enemy is going to be restricted in their uncaps, because our teams are usually quite balanced. Usually, if one team is raping too hard (wins the round by a 150+ margin), we either let the sucky team get a flag or move some of the better players to the other side. You won't believe how many people complain about 'gay baserapers', and that is ultimately why people leave.
What do you mean "let" the sucky team get a flag? You tell the wining team to let the losers have 1 flag? So then the winners can just steam-roll that one right. But then the losers will be forced back into their base and the cycle repeats. So you would need to make the winners give up another flag, but then the same shit would just happen again. You would need to ban flag capping for that to work. Also I shouldn't have to conform my play-style to suit the other team's level of fail

And plus, allot of players really like servers that allow for uncap attacks, so if you allow it then those guys (who tend to BAAAAAAAAAAAAW less) would come onto your servers more.
NUNYA!HellBoy9393
+2|5470

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

NUNYA!HellBoy9393 wrote:

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

What do you mean "let" the sucky team get a flag? You tell the wining team to let the losers have 1 flag? So then the winners can just steam-roll that one right. But then the losers will be forced back into their base and the cycle repeats. So you would need to make the winners give up another flag, but then the same shit would just happen again. You would need to ban flag capping for that to work. Also I shouldn't have to conform my play-style to suit the other team's level of fail

And plus, allot of players really like servers that allow for uncap attacks, so if you allow it then those guys (who tend to BAAAAAAAAAAAAW less) would come onto your servers more.
Well that's why we allow baserape on foot. It allows the winning team to still have some fun/inflict damage but doesn't make it RIDICULOUSLY cheap by having 2 jets swooping down on spawnpoints.
N00bkilla55404
Voices are calling...
+136|5931|Somewhere out in Space
Last i checked AT is a class, so let Armor in there.
whitedragon551
+11|5940

N00bkilla55404 wrote:

Last i checked AT is a class, so let Armor in there.
If you pay our server bill then you can have armor in the uncap. You can send $400 to paypal at [email protected]

Until then we will use Auto Admin and have the rules listed above. If you want to check it out go ahead. If not then dont post anymore. After this point Ill report each and every thread basher.

Last edited by whitedragon551 (2009-05-06 19:01:29)

FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6499|so randum
It's dicks like seen in this thread which gives BF2s a bad name on BF2

Don't like his server? Don't fucking join, don't bother bitching - just post elsewhere.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard