Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6613|132 and Bush

Gooners wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

Manny Pacquiao wins.. wait till you see the punch..lol
What a hook, Hatton let down all the brits again
Yea well he's had quite a career. Only lost twice?
Xbone Stormsurgezz
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6644|949

So I was only 6 rounds off lol.
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6644

Kmarion wrote:

Gooners wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

Manny Pacquiao wins.. wait till you see the punch..lol
What a hook, Hatton let down all the brits again
Yea well he's had quite a career. Only lost twice?
I know haha, I remember watching the Mayweather match. But yeah I turned the stream on like 2 minutes ago and he got knocked cold. Aw well.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6613|132 and Bush

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

So I was only 6 rounds off lol.
Did you watch? If not wait till you see it. I thought it would have been closer. I knew Pacquiao was good, but he destroyed him. He knocked Hatton down more than once before the ko.

Mayweather Jr is coming back. I would love to see those two go at it.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6644|949

Yeah I saw it live.  Hatton didn't have a chance.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6613|132 and Bush

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Yeah I saw it live.  Hatton didn't have a chance.
I'd say it took me about 20 seconds to realize that once the fight started..lol
Xbone Stormsurgezz
SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6671|The darkside of Denver
anyone have a video of this yet??
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6613|132 and Bush

I see it partially uploaded on usenet. I'm sure the p2p guys will have it up soon after.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
KingCheese
Paul Scholes
+77|6596|England
I think Mr. Hatton needs to retire now.  I fancy Marquez to beat Maywether jr when they meet, so I'll look forward to Pacman potentially KO'ing the shit out of him too.  He's looked absolutely unstoppable for a while now.

Last edited by KingCheese (2009-05-03 02:48:38)

"My best moment? I have a lot of good moments but the one I prefer is when I kicked the hooligan." - Eric Cantona.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6235|Escea

5:20, pow!
mcgid1
Meh...
+129|6728|Austin, TX/San Antonio, TX
That wasn't a fight, that was a freaking one sided ass kicking.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6633|London, England
I was watching it live via internet stream, silly fight. Hatton barely managed to do anything! I thought it would've been over in the first round. That final knockout punch, and Hatton lying on the floor for ages, that was some crazy shit. Hatton got knocked the fuck out

tl;dr - waka waka waka

/thread
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6679

Pinoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Under trainer Freddie Roach, who predicted a stoppage win for Pacquiao inside three rounds, Pacquiao has become a two-handed fighter. He used to be nothing but a left-handed fighter. Now, the blazing fast southpaw is a two-fisted machine. His right hook scored the first knockdown in the opening round, and Hatton was done after that. A second knockdown followed with a left hand. Then late in the second round, which Pacquiao was dominating, he landed a left cross that might be one of the greatest knockout punches ever in a big fight. The shot caught Hatton square on the jaw, and he was out before he hit the canvas. Upon impact, Hatton's head smashed the mat in a brutal scene. Referee Kenny Bayless, who is one of the best, didn't bother to count. Hatton was motionless in the center of the ring and needed medical attention after what is so far the clear knockout of the year."

"Hatton had a great run, winning titles in two divisions, making tens of millions of dollars and drawing some of the greatest crowds in boxing. But his run at the top looks like it's over. Maybe he will fight again, but it's clear he never again will be on this level. If he does fight again, you can bank on trainer Floyd Mayweather Sr. being fired. The self-anointed greatest trainer in the world talked the talk and insulted Roach at every turn, but when it was go time, he crapped out and deserves to take his share of the blame for the loss."
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6753|OctoLand
Watch the fight in full (only 2 rounds) here

http://atdhe.net/6770/watch-boxing-mann … cky-hatton

It will only be there for a day or 2, so be quick.
I know fucking karate

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard