Reddhedd
trolawlawl
+188|6607|EE Chat

Gooners wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

Gooners wrote:

'i grew up a fuckin screw up got introduced to the game, got an ounce, and fucking blew up'
What did you get introduced to?
to

the game
He means sex with older men.
Blank_The_Bogan
MEDIC!
+19|5628|Qld, Australia

Reddhedd wrote:

Gooners wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

What did you get introduced to?
to

the game
He means sex with older men.
thats called a lemon party
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6794

lel
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6635|6 6 4 oh, I forget

My tummy has a booboo

Think this is gonna be a very short day at the office. Feel like throwing up tbh.
Blank_The_Bogan
MEDIC!
+19|5628|Qld, Australia

Ultrafunkula wrote:

My tummy has a booboo

Think this is gonna be a very short day at the office. Feel like throwing up tbh.
Harden up lol, ORR YOU GOT TEH SWINE FLU
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6763|132 and Bush

Ultrafunkula wrote:

My tummy has a booboo

Someone else will have to man the glory hole.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6315|what

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Sounds like you've lost your funk.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Ultrafunkula

AussieReaper wrote:

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Sounds like you've lost your funk.
Sound more like the food I ate yesterday was funky. Still bubbling. Gonna give it an hour more. If this ain't gone by 9am I'm off home.

Bogan, already had the flu two weeks ago. The missus back home agreed it was piggyflu since I got funny side effects in form of farting due to the cough medicine The medicine itself was quite trippy. The warning label was right about the, you'll get sleepy, part.

Kmart, you can take my place at the bunghool
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6315|what

https://www.e-imagesite.com/Files/selection_123_904574290.jpg
Ultrafunkula

Yay! Feelin better already
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6691|Global Command
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5747

https://members.ii.net/~drmellis/alex-de-large1.jpg
What you got back home, little sister, to play your fuzzy warbles on? I bet you got little save pitiful, portable picnic players. Come with uncle and hear all proper! Hear angel trumpets and devil trombones. You are invited.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6315|what

2001 was better.

As was The Shining.

It's probably his 3rd best film after those two.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5747

AussieReaper wrote:

2001 was better.

As was The Shining.

It's probably his 3rd best film after those two.
Of all his movies I think Doctor Strange love was the best mind you I've never seen 2001.
Strangelove
Clockwork
Full metal Jacket
Shining
Barry Lyndon
Lolita
Eyes Wide Shut
In that order.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5747

Macbeth wrote:

Of all his movies I think Doctor Strange love was the best mind you I've never seen 2001.
Then you have no right to rate and order his movies if you haven't seen all of his movies stupid.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6315|what

Macbeth wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

Then you have no right to rate and order his movies if you haven't seen all of his movies stupid.
wat
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5747

Macbeth wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

You don't have to be such an asshole, I was just giving my views on the movies. I could have just lied and put 2001 anywhere in there.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6315|what

AussieReaper wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

wat
I also have no idea what just happened.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5747

Macbeth wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

You don't have to be such an asshole, I was just giving my views on the movies. I could have just lied and put 2001 anywhere in there.
Well then your opinion is irrelevant until you have seen every single movie of his. I hate when you come in here and give your views on things you know nothing about like you are some kind of expert. Also you have a poor understanding of grammar since you are unable to put your commas in the right place.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5747

Macbeth wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

Well then your opinion is irrelevant until you have seen every single movie of his. I hate when you come in here and give your views on things you know nothing about like you are some kind of expert. Also you have a poor understanding of grammar since you are unable to put your commas in the right place.
Well for someone who knows about proper grammar you seem to have fucked up that sentence.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5747

Macbeth wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

Well for someone who knows about proper grammar you seem to have fucked up that sentence.
It was a fucking typo. I bet you now have to go look up what typo means. Speaking of looking something up don't you have some boring news to post since you can't properly form a opinion on politics without suggesting killing something?
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6763|132 and Bush

redrum
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,054|6784|Little Bentcock
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6292|Carnoustie MASSIF
Ultrafunkula

Kmarion wrote:

redrum
How long do you stay up anyways? Isn't it like 4-5am there?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard