War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6731|Purplicious Wisconsin
hole
edit: fuck you gooners

Last edited by War Man (2009-04-30 12:48:58)

The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6649

Shut the fuck up
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6517|so randum
warman go eat a dick
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6731|Purplicious Wisconsin
No you.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6329

FatherTed wrote:

warman go eat another dick
fix't
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6649

Fuck all you hoes.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6517|so randum
why does reading the guardian make me want to murder vegetarians?
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6507|Gogledd Cymru

@ Pocksey

We could be chucked out yeah, over fucking nothing, their main qualm was with a facebook group we created, it was a joke, it's fucking pathetic.
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6649

The Sheriff wrote:

@ Pocksey

We could be chucked out yeah, over fucking nothing, their main qualm was with a facebook group we created, it was a joke, it's fucking pathetic.
What happened?
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5982|London, England

Fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6764|The United Center

Mutantbear wrote:

The title is "EE Chat" not "EE Spam".
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5560|Toronto

The Sheriff wrote:

@ Pocksey

Definitely abandon pride and kiss ass to keep yourself in school. Sounds like a pretty petty situation, to small to be brought to the dean for certain.
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6592|London

Mutantbear wrote:

proper emo like

also wth is with this thread is someone deleting all the posts?
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6517|so randum

Pochsy wrote:

The Sheriff wrote:

@ Pocksey

Definitely abandon pride and kiss ass to keep yourself in school. Sounds like a pretty petty situation, to small to be brought to the dean for certain.
our uni kicked a 3rd year out for drilling a hole in a cliff.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Noobpatty
ʎʇʇɐdqoou
+194|6371|West NY

Aries_37 wrote:

Mutantbear wrote:

proper emo like

also wth is with this thread is someone deleting all the posts?
bf2s censorship OH SHI-
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5560|Toronto
lol how did that work? A national park or something? I know if we are found to have defaced any of the national landmark buildings on campus (of which there are many) we can be suspended, but not expelled.
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
Mutantbear

You know what I need in my Fruit loops, Golden bars because we all know that the consumer wants different shapes in their food because its not like it all tastes the same or turns into the same literal shit that i shovel down without looking. Slip a quarter into my fruit loops and I wouldnt know the difference. Its all sugar, just box sugar cubes and I'll buy that, but noooooooooooo the color is what makes it delicious

ALL CEREAL TASTES THE SAME
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6592|London
nowai i pick out all the blue ones...
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5560|Toronto
Try Muslie and be amazed.
Mutantbear

https://farm4.static.flickr.com/3568/3376436764_5c312b40fb.jpg

What is that shit, what do gold bars have to do with a fucking toucan, I dont even know what fruity loops have to do with a toucan. Maybe I dont watch enough kids television.
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5560|Toronto
Time to move on the big boy cereal and leave the toy behind. It was a big step for me too, Captain Crunch had my heart.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6638|London, England
Toucans can be found in South America. Much of South America is a colourful tropical place, Fruity Loops are colourful, and fruity from the looks of it. Many fruit can also be found in South America.

Gold is also abundant in South America. Where do you think the legend of El Dorado came from, not Norway, that's for sure

Last edited by Mekstizzle (2009-04-30 13:35:11)

Mutantbear

I still haven't gotten the decoder ring so fuck off

EDIT: I looked on the back of the box, apparently Sam and his dick small bird friends found a pirate ship

Last edited by Mutantbear (2009-04-30 13:36:47)

notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6764|The United Center

Pochsy wrote:

Time to move on the big boy cereal and leave the toy behind. It was a big step for me too, Captain Crunch had my heart.
Whatever.  Captain Crunch is fucking delicious.

But yeah, I don't eat it anymore either.
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6649

Mekstizzle wrote:

Toucans can be found in South America. Much of South America is a colourful tropical place, Fruity Loops are colourful, and fruity from the looks of it. Many fruit can also be found in South America.

Gold is also abundant in South America. Where do you think the legend of El Dorado came from, not Norway, that's for sure
Do humanity a favor and end your life.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard