War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6711|Purplicious Wisconsin
Anyone see the season finale of Chuck last Monday? Wasn't that great or what? Every episode just gets better and better, can't wait for next season.

@miggle: Before you post negativity on this thread, I suggest you actually see all the recent episodes of chuck. They are drawing away from the goofiness I'm guessing you disliked in the series and taking a different direction.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6761|d
i loved the goofiness of  the show and they should keep that in the next season. Its gone be interesting to see how the story develops considering the sort of friends chuck has.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6662|NT, like Mick Dundee

Wtf.

Youtubes now for all of us who are ig'nant rednecks from Aus.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Runs_with_sciss0rs
Well butter my buscuit
+121|6189|14072
I watched it.

Chuck the best show right now
TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|6437|Brisbane, Australia

Flecco wrote:

Wtf.

Youtubes now for all of us who are ig'nant rednecks from Aus.
Its on Fauxtel now.

Like 3 episodes into the first season, I have no idea if it has more than one.

Its ok I guess. Its watchable but it gets a bit to stereotypical spy american blah too much.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6363|California
try hulu
oh wait thats USA only isnt it?
tazz.
oz.
+1,338|6172|Sydney | ♥

Lol, i watched the first episode on FOX8 here in os about 3 weeks ago,

I then seeked further ways until now i have seen all of them up to the season final of S2,

FUCKING AWESOME!!!

I am however interested in how they're going to develop the chuck character now he has well special powers. It kind of kills the link you could make with chuck and yourself if you know what i mean. In my opinion he'll have them for a few episodes, but loose them again.

Also, did anyone else love Jeffster? Fucking win.

And when Casey said "Chuck Me" was lols.

Overall, awesome episode, can't wait for S3, praying the good ol TV stations pay up

Last edited by tazz. (2009-04-30 00:11:02)

everything i write is a ramble and should not be taken seriously.... seriously.
too_money2007
+145|6305|Keller, Tx
You better enjoy it. Chuck might possibly get cancelled due to poor ratings. Which, in my opinion, is total bullshit. If they cancel Chuck, I'm done with NBC forever.

I've been a diehard fan from the beginning and will go beserek if they get rid of it, while keeping Heroes (a show that doesn't know what story line to actually follow).

Fuck NBC.
War Man
They decided not to cancel the show, why do you think they ended it with "To be continued"? Otherwise the 2nd season finale would of been completely different Spoiler (highlight to read):
and Chuck wouldn't of kicked some ass either with the kunfu moves he flashed during the ending

I also have to say the girl playing Sarah Walker is hot.
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6575|Columbus, OH
I saw Chuck 3D when it aired on Super Bowl Sunday. The agent chick was hot during the dream sequence.
Runs_with_sciss0rs
Well butter my buscuit
+121|6189|14072

tazz. wrote:

Also, did anyone else love Jeffster? Fucking win.
I want to buy a Jeffster t-shirt
https://we.motivators.com/image.axd?picture=jeffster.jpg
hawaythelads
We are PREMIER LEAGUE!
+84|6484|Newcastle Upon Tyne.
I have watched every epsiode upto now, theyve all been pretty good. I hope they dont cancel it but with consistently low viewing figures it looks likely they will cancel.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6753|Scotland

hawaythelads wrote:

I have watched every epsiode upto now, theyve all been pretty good. I hope they dont cancel it but with consistently low viewing figures it looks likely they will cancel.
They cancel all good shows. It's shit, but it's true.
JdeFalconr
Lex Luthor, King of Australia
+72|6539|Sammamish, WA

Zimmer wrote:

Case in point:
--Keen Eddie
--Firefly
--Enterprise (at least I thought so)
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6753|Scotland

JdeFalconr wrote:

Zimmer wrote:

Case in point:
--Keen Eddie
--Firefly
--Enterprise (at least I thought so)
I would kill for another Firefly season.
Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6733|Salt Lake City

War Man wrote:

They decided not to cancel the show, why do you think they ended it with "To be continued"? Otherwise the 2nd season finale would of been completely different Spoiler (highlight to read):
and Chuck wouldn't of kicked some ass either with the kunfu moves he flashed during the ending

I also have to say the girl playing Sarah Walker is hot.
I've seen more than one show that ended the season with the appearance of a return the next season, only to find the show had been canceled.  One that comes to mind off the top of my head is Dark Angel.  The end of season 2 was obviously a setup for a season 3 that never came.  In fact, this show was canceled to make room/budget for Firefly.  However, it wasn't properly wrapped up and canceled after the end of S2.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6646

My friend who has fairly terrible taste in TV shows likes it. Therefore, I deduce that it's shit and it should be cancelled immediately.
War Man

ghettoperson wrote:

My friend who has fairly terrible taste in TV shows likes it. Therefore, I deduce that it's shit and it should be cancelled immediately.
Have you even seen it? If not, you would do well to know that a person who may have bad taste may end up liking something you like.
War Man
Starts today at 8pm central US time on NBC.

10th January 2010 20:00:00 cst

Last edited by War Man (2010-01-10 17:34:37)

FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6408|'Murka

Thought it started on Monday?

Edit: Just checked. Comes on at 9:00pm PST.

Last edited by FEOS (2010-01-10 18:03:51)

“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
whaaaaaaaaaat
><>
+215|5247
https://www.topnews.in/sports/files/Charles-Barkley.jpg

?
mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6233|Uk
havent seen it for a while but loved the first 2 seasons. Adam Baldwin is the tits (see Firefly for more awesomeness)

another really great show thats around at the moment is burn notice, not sure if its on tv right now but its generally win.
War Man

FEOS wrote:

It was a 2 hour Sunday special, it will appear regularly on Mondays now
hawaythelads
We are PREMIER LEAGUE!
+84|6484|Newcastle Upon Tyne.
Just finished watching the 2 new episodes, i don't know why but its different and i dont like it as much as i did last time.
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6575|Columbus, OH

FEOS wrote:

FOX's 24 is starting next week. I will be watching 24 on Monday nights.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard