Trotskygrad
бля
+354|5990|Vortex Ring State

Doctor Strangelove wrote:

MP7 is pretty powerful if you're medic is lvl 6 like mind is.
nope... you don't get any damage bonuses (I'm level 5 btw) on harder difficulties (suicidal/HoE), so it's killing effectiveness goes down

also, more details.

http://www.killingfloorthegame.com/xmas2011/

FloppY_ wrote:

I always did like crossbow more for medic...
Xbow medic is nice until Suicidal when scrakes take 3+ bolts to the head to kill.

though this new M4 shall make demolitions much more enjoyable to level, no need to switch weapons to spray down some trash. though I might miss the RDS on my bullpup.

Last edited by Trotskygrad (2011-12-06 09:28:27)

FloppY_
­
+1,010|6277|Denmark aka Automotive Hell
Gotta give the dev's credit for still supporting this...

I would like to see a sequel on the UT3 engine or better though!

Trotskygrad wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

I always did like crossbow more for medic...
Xbow medic is nice until Suicidal when scrakes take 3+ bolts to the head to kill.
Never understood why Tripwire even added "Hell on Earth", Suicidal is nearly impossible with pubs...

Last edited by FloppY_ (2011-12-06 09:29:16)

­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
Trotskygrad
бля

FloppY_ wrote:

probably, since RO2 is out work on KF2 is probably starting.
FloppY_
­

Trotskygrad wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

Are they not kinda busy fixing up the horribly buggy state RO2 was in at launch?
Trotskygrad
бля

FloppY_ wrote:

Trotskygrad wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

Are they not kinda busy fixing up the horribly buggy state RO2 was in at launch?
Modelers/Animators really can't do that stuff, they could start producing new content.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6459
FloppY_
­
Yeah if that isn't playing in the credits roll of KF2 I'll be dissapointed...
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5956|London, England

money money money

its rainin money
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
FloppY_
­
DOSH
Trotskygrad
бля

FloppY_ wrote:

DOSH
grab it while it's hot.
Trotskygrad
бля
update comes out today

I'm pretty pumped, first time I've been pumped for a game in a long time, and knowing TWI they probably won't fail expectations... Hell, I don't see how this could fail anyways.

Even if the weapons are game-breakingly unbalanced it still would be fun messing around with them until they're fixed.
FloppY_
­

Trotskygrad wrote:

update comes out today

I'm pretty pumped, first time I've been pumped for a game in a long time, and knowing TWI they probably won't fail expectations... Hell, I don't see how this could fail anyways.

Even if the weapons are game-breakingly unbalanced it still would be fun messing around with them until they're fixed.
The achievements are up, isn't the update live? I haven't tried yet...
Trotskygrad
бля

FloppY_ wrote:

Trotskygrad wrote:

update comes out today

nein. just the achievements afaik
FloppY_
­

Trotskygrad wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

Trotskygrad wrote:

update comes out today

nein. just the achievements afaik
Aw, I was looking forward to play after I'm done watching this episode of Star Trek Next Gen
Trotskygrad
бля
out now
Sup3r_Dr4gon
Boat sig is not there anymore
+214|6318|Australia
Played it for a few hours today. Some of those guns are pretty nice, loving the magnum atm, only 2 blocks weight so I can basically pair it up with any of my current loadouts. And the husk cannon is just epic.
FloppY_
­

Sup3r_Dr4gon wrote:

Played it for a few hours today. Some of those guns are pretty nice, loving the magnum atm, only 2 blocks weight so I can basically pair it up with any of my current loadouts. And the husk cannon is just epic.
Husk cannon is pretty useless compared to the flamethrower tbh, It's awesome finally being able to give the most annoying ZED a taste of it's own medicine, but when you get into some close combat you only have your MAC10 to rely on, and that is better used for long range single-shot igniting imo...

The the medic MP5 has saved the medic class for me, finally you are not completely useless in combat

Last edited by FloppY_ (2011-12-09 01:25:42)

Spidery_Yoda
+399|6261
It can stun Skrakes for a good few seconds so it's much better than the flamethrower later on. But you do need to rely on a support or flamethrower firebug or something at that stage to deal with the swarms for you I guess.
FloppY_
­

Spidery_Yoda wrote:

It can stun Skrakes for a good few seconds so it's much better than the flamethrower later on. But you do need to rely on a support or flamethrower firebug or something at that stage to deal with the swarms for you I guess.
So it can stun Scrakes, woop-de-fucking-doo... You need a support or sharpshooter to kill the bloody thing anyway, so why not go with a sharpie that stuns it aswell as taking half it's hp in 1 shot?

Berserkers are quite handy at eating scrakes too, but not much use at anything else...
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6566|London
Do I want any of the DLCs/ character pack things with this game?
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6261

Aries_37 wrote:

The only reason to do so is if you feel the game was well worth the original money you spent on it and want to show your appreciation to Tripwire by supporting them further. I have them all except the new ones (got them all during sales).

FloppY_ wrote:

So it can stun Scrakes, woop-de-fucking-doo... You need a support or sharpshooter to kill the bloody thing anyway, so why not go with a sharpie that stuns it aswell as taking half it's hp in 1 shot?

Berserkers are quite handy at eating scrakes too, but not much use at anything else...
Well it can also take out groups of enemies with the charge shot. I dunno I've not actually used it, but it seems pretty good from what i've seen of it.

Last edited by Spidery_Yoda (2011-12-09 04:18:58)

Trotskygrad
бля

Aries_37 wrote:

if you like how a character looks in game, pick the packs that contain characters you like...

simple enough

Medic MP5 is sex, it's my hallway-clearing gun complementing my MP7 (crawler-killing gun, high close range burst DPS) and long range gun (LAR) and high DPS gun (dual magnums). 9mm is for last ditch shit and replacing the LAR when you run out.

with that loadout solo (on hard or lower) is easy...

use MP5 to clear trash in your way... use the LAR to snipe larger specimens, and then whip out the duals when they get close... if the duals don't kill them, whip out the MP7, then MP5, then 9mm.

Last edited by Trotskygrad (2011-12-09 06:31:03)

Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6644
floppy saying that the fireball cannon is bad just confirms how good it is then eh
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
FloppY_
­

Spidery_Yoda wrote:

Aries_37 wrote:

The only reason to do so is if you feel the game was well worth the original money you spent on it and want to show your appreciation to Tripwire by supporting them further. I have them all except the new ones (got them all during sales).

FloppY_ wrote:

Well it can also take out groups of enemies with the charge shot. I dunno I've not actually used it, but it seems pretty good from what i've seen of it.
It's not, trust me... It's more of a novelty than an actually useful weapon... It doesn't come anywhere near the flamethrowers hallway-clearing usefulness...
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6459

Lucien wrote:

floppy saying that the fireball cannon is bad just confirms how good it is then eh

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard