Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
Monkey Spanker
Show it to the nice monkey.
+284|5174|England
Where do you get your Wallpapers from i have just got a 1680x1050 widescreen monitor & i need some badass wallpapers to look at i already goto
http://interfacelift.com/wallpaper_beta … /date/any/
google images as well.
They have some top quaility pictures but i would like to get some more, i like space, modern pics so please recommend.
Quote of the year so far "Fifa 11 on the other hand... shiny things for mongos "-mtb0minime
https://bf3s.com/sigs/f30415b2d1cff840176cce816dc76d89a7929bb0.png
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,760|5075|what

CLICK ME

^ I cannot stress the greatness of this thread enough.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png

"coz you a far cry from acclaim nigga ubisoft"
Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|4673|شمال
images.google.com + my own shots
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|5235

DeviantArt has a shit load of space themed backgrounds among others.

http://www.deviantart.com/?loggedin=1#c … =wallpaper

Last edited by ebug9 (2009-04-26 14:22:07)

Monkey Spanker
Show it to the nice monkey.
+284|5174|England
just found this site pics from the hubble space telescope.
http://hubblesite.org/gallery/wallpaper/
Quote of the year so far "Fifa 11 on the other hand... shiny things for mongos "-mtb0minime
https://bf3s.com/sigs/f30415b2d1cff840176cce816dc76d89a7929bb0.png
Defiance
Member
+438|5594

DeviantArt or google.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|5615
Google Earth
GodFather
Blademaster's bottom bitch
+387|5142|Phoenix, AZ
You have maps as your background?

lol.
Graphic-J
The Artist formerly known as GraphicArtist-J
+196|5049|So Cal
My hand and Photoshop. Best sources.
https://i44.tinypic.com/28vg66s.jpg
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,409|5665|FUCK UBISOFT

I make them.
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
tazz.
oz.
+1,320|5097|Sydney | ♥

im surprise interfacelift wasn't mentioned, as it is where i get most of mine.

In saying that, i don't change often at all, a wallpaper for me can sit for 6months to years
everything i write is a ramble and should not be taken seriously.... seriously.
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|5235

Tazzernator wrote:

im surprise interfacelift wasn't mentioned, as it is where i get most of mine.

In saying that, i don't change often at all, a wallpaper for me can sit for 6months to years
It was mentioned in the original post
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|5328|NSW, Australia

AussieReaper wrote:

CLICK ME

^ I cannot stress the greatness of this thread enough.
whats with the obsession with house?
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,760|5075|what

RavyGravy wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

CLICK ME

^ I cannot stress the greatness of this thread enough.
whats with the obsession with house?
Well at least it's not lupus.

inb4 its never lupus
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png

"coz you a far cry from acclaim nigga ubisoft"
tazz.
oz.
+1,320|5097|Sydney | ♥

ebug9 wrote:

Tazzernator wrote:

im surprise interfacelift wasn't mentioned, as it is where i get most of mine.

In saying that, i don't change often at all, a wallpaper for me can sit for 6months to years
It was mentioned in the original post
lmfao.
everything i write is a ramble and should not be taken seriously.... seriously.
unnamednewbie13
Moderator
+1,890|5694|USA

Usually I just make my own or choose solid black. DeviantArt.com and Cheathappens.com have a sweet selection to peruse, though.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|5523|132 and Bush

Mostly from my camera, mostly.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
CosmoKramer
CC you in October
+131|5542|Medford, WI
usually home depot for the basic ones, otherwise I shop online for complex patterns
[email protected]
Member
+9|5231

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2021 Jeff Minard