Silent-BuIIeT
extremly hairy wookie
+17|5694|Behind your chair... :)
SvLuck1 aka Darktemptation decided to make a quick movie for me, take a look, hope you enjoy!
And yes ofcourse its a Medic... i mean Sniper Movie! Its not Karkand at least, mostly Warlord...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9c76I8JVYXI
(HD avaliable)
SuperNatural
+6|5510
>
$tayGold
Be Eazy!
+10|5534|USA
rob zombie!? another good vid from the wookie guys
SofaKing18
L33TGamerz.com
+7|5501|Rainbowland
siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick!!!!
thepilot91
+64|6238|Ă…land!

SofaKing18 wrote:

siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick!!!!
+i
thraSK
Best ___ in Aus
+57|5984
sniping the guy off the ATV was massive

Last edited by thraSK (2009-04-25 02:09:05)

The A W S M F O X
I Won't Deny It
+172|5686|SQUID
not enough SVD
Silent-BuIIeT
extremly hairy wookie
Thx guys, credit goes to svluck aswell

The A W S M F O X wrote:

not enough SVD
Hehe, thats because im about to make a vid sepparately just for SVD ninjitsu
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6134|Scotland!
You have more kills with claymores and hand grenades than you do with any vehicle or gun which isn't a sniper rifle
pyscofrawg
AKA Selkies ftw
+55|6407|Earth
Nice! Needed more SVD though...
Signature
Nihil
+15|5808|Malaga, Spain

I'm Jamesey wrote:

You have more kills with claymores and hand grenades than you do with any vehicle or gun which isn't a sniper rifle
8000 is indeed an extraordinary number of claymore kills, bested only by this asshole:

http://bf2s.com/player/44487825/

At least Silent Bullet can shoot.

Last edited by Nihil (2009-04-26 05:09:47)

Silent-BuIIeT
extremly hairy wookie
LoL... 8000 is a small portion of my total 100.000 kills over a span of 2 years on this account. All Top 1-60 ranked Snipers have around 7000 - 20.000 Clay kills
Colonel_Moe777_7
+13|5562
Not enough SVD - no ending for the vid - the song not fits - poor in editing - most of the shots 're the same - not bad for streaks - good skills - 3.90/5 ... LOL , thnx for the video.
Silent-BuIIeT
extremly hairy wookie

Colonel_Moe777_7 wrote:

Not enough SVD - no ending for the vid - the song not fits - poor in editing - most of the shots 're the same - not bad for streaks - good skills - 3.90/5 ... LOL , thnx for the video.
Well Well, a Video is never perfect for everybody... because all people have their opinions. If SvLuck1, did this Vid with mostly SVD... a different song, different editing... then some other guy will come with a opinion like "Booo! Damn nub SVD spammer! Gay editing and bad song!".... Its just never is perfect for everybody.  I dont understand what you mean with most of the shots are the same tho? Its not like im running around trying to pull of a Jesus Hail Mary 360 dragshot jumping out from a J10...
All these shots come natural to me, i hate to force shots which i cant do consistantly.... just so it can look good in a Video. Anybody can run around to try and record shots (which they cant really do consistantly), its not skillfull... show instead quick killstreaks so you can prove that you really are that skilled by showing that you can do those shots over and over!

I think SvLuck1 did a great job, a quick movie... short and directly ON POINT....
Colonel_Moe777_7
+13|5562

Silent-BuIIeT wrote:

Colonel_Moe777_7 wrote:

Well Well, a Video is never perfect for everybody... because all people have their opinions. If SvLuck1, did this Vid with mostly SVD... a different song, different editing... then some other guy will come with a opinion like "Booo! Damn nub SVD spammer! Gay editing and bad song!".... Its just never is perfect for everybody.  I dont understand what you mean with most of the shots are the same tho? Its not like im running around trying to pull of a Jesus Hail Mary 360 dragshot jumping out from a J10...
All these shots come natural to me, i hate to force shots which i cant do consistantly.... just so it can look good in a Video. Anybody can run around to try and record shots (which they cant really do consistantly), its not skillfull... show instead quick killstreaks so you can prove that you really are that skilled by showing that you can do those shots over and over!

I think SvLuck1 did a great job, a quick movie... short and directly ON POINT....
Like you said never perfect me neither for my vids and not necessary that im pro or skilled but im trying to be thats it ... im looking for far man ...

Last edited by Colonel_Moe777_7 (2009-04-26 11:04:08)

Banksey
Banksey Says: Chew, don't choke :)
+12|5487|Ireland
Nice vid man, I've been trying to pick it drag shots for ages but just can't get the nack to it
Nihil
+15|5808|Malaga, Spain

Silent-BuIIeT wrote:

LoL... 8000 is a small portion of my total 100.000 kills over a span of 2 years on this account. All Top 1-60 ranked Snipers have around 7000 - 20.000 Clay kills
So when can we expect your action-packed claymore video?

I can just see it now: against a heart-thumping, adrenaline pumping soundtrack, a slick, edgy opening sequence peels back to reveal a dude placing a claymore, scurrying away, placing another claymore, going to reload...and so on. Imagine the suspense - will the claymores explode and kill somebody? Or will they instead...not kill anybody? Tune on and find out!

Hehe, I kid. Looking forward to the SVD vid.
Luigi
Sniper Whore
+97|6181|Wisconsin
Great work SB.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard