I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6131|Scotland!
When nagging the producer about reducing public bf2 nadespam he told me to make a poll.

<@Bazajaytee> yoyo|Jamesey feel free to make a poll on the forums about it
<@Bazajaytee> bt`Campez Nah, if enough people mention it we will change it
<@Bazajaytee> I want your feedback, I want this to be the community patch that you guys influence

If we get enough votes he will reduce the number of grenades in public bf2, maybe making it playable and attracting players back to bf2 again.

http://forums.electronicarts.co.uk/batt … s-bf2.html

your vote counts so register and do it. If you have any feedback, create your own poll and let's change the game for the better.
Simon
basically
+838|6657|UK
Vote and comment now because your decision here will be how BF2 becomes and may stay forever.
win. everyone sign up and vote if you want less nades in bf2

GOGOGOGOGGOOGOGOGOGOGGOGO
-MetaL*
Sup guies
+157|5633|Southern California
Vote now!
Fat_Swinub
jaff
+125|6434
Yeah but how do you deal with it? Reduced number? Longer "reload" time between throws? Reduced ammo resupply to grenades? A combination?
legionair
back to i-life
+336|6622|EU

I like nades I hate gheymores
Ten24Alpha420
Yes I Cannabis
+13|6325
Stupid. Support can still resupply so your just fucking the random guy with his 4 nades that has to use them all in battle cause now he has only 3, and the nade spammer will still have his unlimited supply. Did you think this through?
-MetaL*
Sup guies

Ten24Alpha420 wrote:

Stupid. Support can still resupply so your just fucking the random guy with his 4 nades that has to use them all in battle cause now he has only 3, and the nade spammer will still have his unlimited supply. Did you think this through?
k
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6131|Scotland!

Ten24Alpha420 wrote:

genius, vote in the poll and make a post stating that support shouldn't resupply nades

do you think before you type?

the producer will read over the thread and take into account the different opinions posted and make a decision.

if I put every possible change as an option in the poll it would go nowhere.

Do I have to do everything for you?
.:i7|Batman
Banned
+27|5500| - | - | - | - | - |
Any reduction on nades is better than how it is now.
iMPaCT.uK
+72|6495|UK , Birmingham
where is the option for more nades????
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6131|Scotland!

iMPaCT.uK wrote:

where is the option for more nades????
I hate you
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6626|UK
Nadespam is ftw, in moderation.
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6285|eng
Finally! Still won't win me back though lol
#rekt
Ten24Alpha420
Yes I Cannabis
+13|6325
LOL Stop paying Karkand.
-MetaL*
Sup guies

Ten24Alpha420 wrote:

LOL Stop paying Karkand.
Can I have your autograph?
iMPaCT.uK
+72|6495|UK , Birmingham

Ten24Alpha420 wrote:

LOL Stop paying Karkand.
stop being a shit public noob.
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6131|Scotland!

Ten24Alpha420 wrote:

LOL Stop paying Karkand.
we can't all be bad at infantry, stop shitting up the thread, if you support the way nades are, go post about it in EA forums.
Ten24Alpha420
Yes I Cannabis
+13|6325
You can't honestly say that nade spamming ruins the game. Rarely do I see it as a problem on any vehicle map or IO map besides Karkand. Sure it may ruin Karkand IO, but just that. How about 2 nades on Karkand? You are trying to change an aspect of the game that will only help in 1 specific map and situation. How about an auto kick when your kills by nades exceed that of your gun after X minutes playing or X amount of kills.

Last edited by Ten24Alpha420 (2009-04-21 16:16:13)

Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6327

Karkand is a favorite map of a lot of people, and they still deal with the nade spam! Imagine how great it would be if there was a little less? I personally moved on to Special Forces, Warlord and Ghost Town I/O.

On Warlord, the only time I see nade spam is when SAS, have all flags capped but palace, then people just throw in nades...
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
iMPaCT.uK
+72|6495|UK , Birmingham
1 nade. 2 flashes. 1 smoke
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6452|The Twilight Zone

legionair wrote:

I like nades I hate gheymores
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6155|Vancouver | Canada

Ten24Alpha420 wrote:

LOL Stop paying Karkand.
This.

Except in a slightly more cynical way.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6467

Fat_Swinub wrote:

Yeah but how do you deal with it? Reduced number? Longer "reload" time between throws? Reduced ammo resupply to grenades? A combination?
Yep, also make nades easier to see. In 2142 the grenades have a smoke trail, revealing where they are and where they can from, also they make a hissing sound, so you can hear them if you don't see them.

If you can detect them easier they become less effective.
Sgt.Kyle
Kyle
+48|6482|P-way, NJ
nades should be able to blow up clays also
iMPaCT.uK
+72|6495|UK , Birmingham

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

Fat_Swinub wrote:

Yep, also make nades easier to see. In 2142 the grenades have a smoke trail, revealing where they are and where they can from, also they make a hissing sound, so you can hear them if you don't see them.

If you can detect them easier they become less effective.
ur clueless

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard