CameronPoe
+2,925|6556
...thread posts CameronPoe.

https://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs007.snc1/2838_103136154304_711919304_2467608_5463976_n.jpg

Last edited by CameronPoe (2009-04-16 13:40:47)

Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6633

Is that right.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6556
I'm lovin' it!

https://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs007.snc1/2838_103422029304_711919304_2471831_5995578_n.jpg
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6578|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!
Man, where the hell do you get all that money for all that traveling? Selling body parts? Being a littl whore? What's the secret?

Also, link to all of the CameronPoe in "Insertplacehere"
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6622|London, England
Ahaha.....they have a McDonalds......Russia......oh how the mighty have fallen...
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6633

Is that right.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6556

Mekstizzle wrote:

Ahaha.....they have a McDonalds......Russia......oh how the mighty have fallen...
https://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs007.snc1/2838_103171179304_711919304_2468040_965262_n.jpg
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6224|Escea

In ex-Soviet Russia, McDonalds gorges you!
In ex-Soviet Russia, Coffee drinks you!

Damn, who's that girl on the poster Hawt! Looks familiar but can't think who.

Btw is ole Lenins Mausoleum still in Red Square?
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6501|so randum
i want a job like yours.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
CameronPoe
+2,925|6556

M.O.A.B wrote:

In ex-Soviet Russia, McDonalds gorges you!
In ex-Soviet Russia, Coffee drinks you!

Damn, who's that girl on the poster Hawt! Looks familiar but can't think who.

Btw is ole Lenins Mausoleum still in Red Square?
It is but he was being re-embalmed when I was there. In all likelihood they're gonna eventually bury him with his Mum as he wanted.
Wreckognize
+294|6486
Try not to get eaten by cannibals.

http://www.austriantimes.at/index.php?id=12566
CameronPoe
+2,925|6556

FatherTed wrote:

i want a job like yours.
Next stop Nuremberg - this time work-related and work-paid for. And again in May too! Get in!
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6501|so randum

CameronPoe wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

i want a job like yours.
Next stop Nuremberg - this time work-related and work-paid for. And again in May too! Get in!
ffs

QuB geog degree do me proud!
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Mekstizzle
WALKER

CameronPoe wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak … 5262_n.jpg
Personally I hate seeing shit like this in other countries. Fair enough if you see them in the USA, they're American companies. And the UK, well this country can't do anything and is America's bitch, so fair enough again and also most of Europe. But when you start to see it in big other countries (mainly non western) with their own strong cultures like Russia, Japan, China, India....it's kinda like.......ah..... must you sell yourself out so much, why can't you make your own big starsucks chains and McDonalds instead. I mean, there's globalisation, and then there's globalisation.

But especially countries like Russia and China which has always had that "fear the west/capitalism" streak, especially Russia

It's funny and sad at the same time
Man With No Name
جندي
+148|5576|The Wild West
its not sad.  we win.

mickey mouse and coca cola
Mekstizzle
WALKER
tupac and budweiser
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5544|Toronto
So if you don't mind me asking, what is it that you do?

Skimmed on of the photo albums you posted and pooped myself a little. I can only hope to travel even 1/2 that much when I get out of Uni.
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
Man With No Name
جندي
+148|5576|The Wild West
double o
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6512|Gold Coast
Come to Australia.
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
CameronPoe
+2,925|6556

Pochsy wrote:

Skimmed on of the photo albums you posted and pooped myself a little. I can only hope to travel even 1/2 that much when I get out of Uni.
I am a secret agent. I also manage the electricity transmission network outage program for the Republic of Ireland and train in the National Control Centre in my spare time.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6224|Escea

CameronPoe wrote:

Pochsy wrote:

I am a secret agent. I also manage the electricity transmission network outage program for the Republic of Ireland and train in the National Control Centre in my spare time.
Nazi-hunter tbh, I saw through the hidden message with Nuremburg, crafty!
Ridir
Semper Fi!
+48|6765
that went way over my head as for job titles and training
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5544|Toronto

Ridir wrote:

that went way over my head as for job titles and training
He's an engineer.
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6469

CameronPoe wrote:

Pochsy wrote:

So basically you were an engineering major who lucked out?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard