KtotheIMMY
+513|6764
I guess I haven't come across any retarded admins yet. I've been kicked for being idle and having a high ping. That's about it...
pippin_death
Devon Dweller
+36|6588|Devon, England
can't remember the guys user name but i saw a sig saying "you have been kicked for saying the word shit, admin decxision lol
FesterTheMolester
BF2s US Server Admin, IRC>Forums
+157|6641|The Mind Of A Cereal Killer
last night i was a commander for us on karkand/64, we were whoopin ass, i had something like 70ish command points, 20 tickets left in round, and wham, kicked to make room for admin, why the fuck did i have to get kicked, i was the frikin commander, couldnt a lonewolf sniper with 2 kills and 14 deaths get kicked instead???
That was such bullshit

Not so much funny, more ridiculous
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6647

FesterTheMolester wrote:

last night i was a commander for us on karkand/64, we were whoopin ass, i had something like 70ish command points, 20 tickets left in round, and wham, kicked to make room for admin, why the fuck did i have to get kicked, i was the frikin commander, couldnt a lonewolf sniper with 2 kills and 14 deaths get kicked instead???
That was such bullshit

Not so much funny, more ridiculous
When that happens its never an accident or coincidence. The admin fucked you out of a medal on purpose.
JoJoDaClown0
+0|6586
I got kicked and banned from "=OFA= Old Farts of America" Server once because I kept killing a person quite often by random chance. The guy sucked. We were on Quake Island and he kept coming to China's airbase, which is where I would spawn, and he would always go to either the hill in the back by the jet spawn or the bunker by the jet spawn and try to snipe people. He must not have very good vision, cause I'd always follow him and then knife him or shoot him. He then started accusing me of cheating by means of wireframe or something, and that he had proof. First, I've never cheated at an online game, even CounterStrike, when everyone I knew used a bot of some sort. Second, this guy didn't drop it. He spent the rest of the round on his carrier bitching to the admin about my cheating and his proof. So I got kicked for 1 min. Next round, he bitches right away when I kill him once and the admin asks me if I was cheating and I said no. Well, this guy, with some name like Copone kept bitching, so the admin kicked and banned me for cheating. So if anyone from =OFA= is reading this, unban me please.
I've been banned by one other server for unknown reasons.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6633|949

I have a friend who i play with named KOBEBRYANT#8, and he got kicked/banned for drug references (420 squad).  So I ask why he was kicked, admin told me, so I said, "kobe bryant would own in BF2."

"Kicked, for not being a team player."  At least the admins have a sense of humor.
Terrible_chester
PKM Whore
+16|6636|Prolly on wake.
Some friends of mine and I like to have small scale "lan parties" from time to time. we usually have 8-10 people. Anyway at one of these myself and 5 friends managed to get into the same game, same squad, I locked the squad and we were playing for quite a while. We were having a blast and then I was kicked for "locking squads". I thought this was hilarious and they proceeded to kick the next 2 guys for the same thing before I could get the current squad leader to unlock the squad. I came back on and asked about it. the Admin said it was against the rules (which I thought was silly since the server required you be in a squad or it would kick you). Iexplained the situation and said I was fine with the rule. then all of a sudden just about everyone else in the server went nuts complaining to the admin that the kick was stupid. By the end the only ones not yelling in chat were my group and I.

Thats the only real silly reason I have ever been kicked. I get alot of kicks for being Idle when I go to answer the phone, or I need to "work on my curve ball".
nieker
THE FLYING DUTCH PENGUIN, THE NINTENDO PENGUIN
+191|6628|The Netherlands
i have a funny one: the admin dont like ya
masterofflama
+19|6585|European Battlefield Command
I was kicked for shooting admin from his heli with M95
walyl135
+7|6634|(UK) SOUTH LONDON GUV'NOR

NOxFEAR wrote:

i have kicked myself out of the game when i checked the wrong box when i was tryin to kick someone for foul language!
ROFL
markkos
Kokko, kokoo koko kokko kokoon!
+9|6676|Zurich, Switzerland
You have been kicked via PunkBuster (for 0 minutes)...
KICKING!!! GET OUT" "" [Admin Decision]
walyl135
+7|6634|(UK) SOUTH LONDON GUV'NOR
the funniset i can think of was putting c4 over the chopper windscreen and the admin kicking me cos he could see where he was going
Mike<Eagle23>
BF2sEU old school admin - I don't care who you are
+359|6729|Germany

This one is funny, happened to a friend some days ago:

KICKING!!! be polite to the other players" "" [Admin Decision]

he did not say anything, so he came back and was kicked again:

KICKING!!! sorry, I wanted to kick someone else, please come back" "" [Admin Decision]
ridetohell
+10|6595

the_heart_attack wrote:

my mate got banned from christan gamers server for typing
"would you fuck off you fucking gay cunt and stop touching my fucking cock"

you have been banned for the word "cock"
lol thats a funny one
Sloppy_joey
+0|6585
Once while playing in Mastuur City, I was in a tank and in the middle of a battle with another tank.  The other guy was almost dead and I fired a shot a missile right at him.  Then out of nowhere, a jeep full of three members of my team come speeding inbetween us and intercepted my missile.  I got kicked for excessive teamkilling. 

Another time, I was driving a jeep and an enemy APC spotted me.  I got out of my jeep, he blew it up and I ran over the lip of a hill so he could not shoot me.  I happened to be near a base so I started sprinting down the side of the hill, got into another jeep and drove off while he was shooting at me the entire time and kept missing.  He accused me of cheating saying he hit me dozens of times, to which I replied that he missed me completely and he just really sucked at shooting.  I was then vote kicked off.
R0lyP0ly
+161|6654|USA
On an Oman map, I was "helicoptering" with 2 of the admins. We would take turns, he and his clanmate, then me and one of them, etc etc. I was kicking major ass with one of the admins, and suddenly the other admin ends up on the other team. Anway, for one thing or another I'm alone in the MEC transport, going as high in elevation as possible. I have zero health on the helo, so when an F-35 comes screaming in guns blazing, I jump out. Turns out I am in the middle of the f*cking bay. I swim to the carrier (it was the closest), and make my way to the flight deck. I get 3 unaviodable kills, bc they were literally standing in my way and about o kill me. One of my victims turns out to be the admin previously on MEC, my team. Still, no biggie. The jets were there, but, being the sportsmanlike player I am, i took the Cobra. On takeoff, here comes that same admin, with the look of murder in his virtual eyes. I nose down a bit, and annihilate him with unguided rockets. It takes me 5 secs to get into the mid-bay area when I revert to server main menu, "You have been kicked, Baseraping". OMFG!!!!!! There was a guy on USMC raping the hell out of MEC strip, he was constantly warned, but never kicked.!! To make matters worse, the motherf*cker banned me!!!! BC i killed him, the nooB!!! &*@ #$#$@!@#%#%#*!%@^$ @^!!!!!!!!
|CoR| Majik_Kracker
Anti-Tank Aficionado
+10|6701|Arizona, USA
Yesterday i was flying a plane and their was a stationary AA locked on to me at an uncappable base, so of course i fly over and bombed the thing cause it's gonna kill me. turns out i killed the admin and got kicked for baseraping.
then about 20 minutes ago i was in Moongamers 24/7 karkand. i haven't played in awile but i used to play their all the time and even in the server rules it said spawn camping is allowed. so now i go in there and get banned for spawn camping 6 guys without a warning or a kick. since when did firestorm ever care about spawn camping???
tthf
Member 5307
+210|6758|06-01
got kicked when idiot team mates keep running into my big fat skull n crossbones claymores..
millhous
+39|6638|OREEGONE, USA
Ivisible C4

Apparently it existed on the server i was banned from cause i was apparently using it.

I placed C4 on the ceiling on both sides of the food stand in the mess hall in Iron Gator.  The enemy couldn't see it so when i saw a white flag, Boom.  It was killing 5 clanmembers at a time.  They were stupid and kept coming to the mess hall.  I was eventually kicked for having invisible C4.  I laughed my ass off.
dctcool
+27|6732|Gold Coast Aussieland
I got Banned for acidentally dropping a harrier on top of 7 guys

It happend while I was on Wake at the start of the game a whole group of people went for the Jet, myself Included I got the jet first and started hovering upward, but instead of hitting the "W" to take off I accidentally hit the "E" key causing the jet to come crashing down on 7 or 8 of team mate Tk'ing them.

and I got banned for hitting the wrong Key
markkos
Kokko, kokoo koko kokko kokoon!
+9|6676|Zurich, Switzerland
I didn't get kicked, and it wasn't either in BF2 but it was funny: I was playing America's Army on a server with cheats enabled. Then a guy called apocalypse.sn or something similar came and told, that nobody shall use god/ghost/endgame cheats or HE will kick the one. I asked him if he is an admin. Then he said HIS BROTHER would be. Then i told him, that if his brother is an admin, i am god *enables god cheat*, oops it might be true... I AM GOD HAHAHA... Then he told me that i shall disable god or THE BROTHER OF HIS FRIEND, who is an admin will kick me. So, he is an admin, then his brother is an admin, and afterwards the brother of his friend is an admin. I left god on and later the guy left the server, after calling everyone a noob. No one got kicked.
Silver Bullet
+1|6612

|CoR| Majik_Kracker wrote:

then about 20 minutes ago i was in Moongamers 24/7 karkand. i haven't played in awile but i used to play their all the time and even in the server rules it said spawn camping is allowed. so now i go in there and get banned for spawn camping 6 guys without a warning or a kick. since when did firestorm ever care about spawn camping???
Maybe because the rules were changed WRT spawn camping because it got ridiculous and drove a lot of good players away?? Read the new server message that has been there for over a week now and you'll see it is different. Typical example of how no one bothers to read the server message...

Servers can and will change rules if they attract the less desirable elements.
MorbiD.ShoT
Stormin' through the party
+322|6597
I've been kicked about 60 times.
I think i might hold the record because  all 60 times that i've been kicked was for cussing.  I like to tell people that i thought their shot was "Fucking Bullshit, wtf you fucking n00b haX0r"
...admins/autokick doesn't take to kindly to my language.

haha.
Duncan1234
+5|6604
i got banned frm a pistol knife only server 4 killin 3 ppl with my normal rifle(medicsSA80) ok its not a dumb reason its my fault but i saw  5 over ppl usin there normal rifles so i dunno y i got banned n no 1 else i think the ppl i killed 3times with my sa80 must hav been admins
Gladiator08
Russell Crowe's Loin Cloth
+49|6714|Philadelphia, PA
today, i was in a copter and got tked by a guy in a jet. all i typed was wtf and i got kicked. stupid language-nazis... u can play a game where u kill other humans, but u cant curse

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard