Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6285|eng
I'm very bad at CS:S, but even I can see how amazing this video is.

http://www.sourceradio.com/modules.php? … mp;id=1663

OR

Enjoy!
#rekt
robcr9
+111|5980
I know the editing is awesome. Unfortunately most the clips are of hackers...vs low teams.
~Smokey~
Steve Irwin Reincarnate
+396|6537|Internetfitlerland

robcr9 wrote:

I know the editing is awesome. Unfortunately most the clips are of hackers...vs low teams.
Hackers..?  No.
robcr9
+111|5980

~Smokey~ wrote:

robcr9 wrote:

Hackers..?  No.
erm yes. not aimbot...thats aim. but vs mongs who can't shoot back. Nuke main blates wh
its got someone called krystal in. known hacker. sorry

Last edited by robcr9 (2009-04-14 05:38:55)

DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6462|cuntshitlake

I liked sYnced 2 better tbh. Possibly because this has shit music.

Last edited by DeathUnlimited (2009-04-14 05:50:38)

main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6285|eng

robcr9 wrote:

~Smokey~ wrote:

robcr9 wrote:

Hackers..?  No.
erm yes. not aimbot...thats aim. but vs mongs who can't shoot back. Nuke main blates wh
If it were full of hackers it wouldn't be showcased by both Tek-9 Cinema and Source Radio Movie Vault, sorry.
#rekt
robcr9
+111|5980

Mint Sauce wrote:

robcr9 wrote:

~Smokey~ wrote:

Hackers..?  No.
If it were full of hackers it wouldn't be showcased by both Tek-9 Cinema and Source Radio Movie Vault, sorry.
...means nothing. Loads of cod2 videos on sourceradio and tek9 with wh'ers...
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6285|eng

robcr9 wrote:

Mint Sauce wrote:

robcr9 wrote:

ye ok m8
#rekt
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6155|Vancouver | Canada
Holy. Fuck.

Amazing kills. Loved the quadruple 1-shot Shotgun kill.
.:i7|Batman
Banned
+27|5500| - | - | - | - | - |

Mint Sauce wrote:

robcr9 wrote:

Mint Sauce wrote:

ye ok m8
Krystal is a known waller bud.

Didn't like this vid, prefer Ghost Pictures and some of the Reason Gaming vids =]
Defiance
+438|6670

Mint Sauce wrote:

robcr9 wrote:

~Smokey~ wrote:

Hackers..?  No.
Because things with fancy names are clearly immune from error.

Editing was good, lots of shots were just rushes that got stupid though.
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6741|FUCK UBISOFT

wtf @ 0:25. Wearing binoculars while climbing a ladder?
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5787|Catherine Black

Ffs Matt, l2HD.

Last edited by Finray (2009-04-15 04:22:27)

https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6285|eng
Oi fuckin watch it fin or i'll tell everyone about what you do to that poor girlfriend of yours
#rekt
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5787|Catherine Black

Mint Sauce wrote:

Oi fuckin watch it fin or i'll tell everyone about what you do to that poor girlfriend of yours
inb4anyonethinkswrongly

They say I beat her, due to my Scottish birth, stereotypically known to beat women.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6285|eng
If more than 1 person says it, its gotta be true.
#rekt
robcr9
+111|5980
Ok lets get back to topic. the movie has one of the most known css hackers in and everyone else in unknown playing vs shit opponents.

Not that i play cs:s, but i could pull half of that stuff off. well awp = ez shit so. I WIN KTHXBAIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it
+375|6341|Atlanta, Georgia

robcr9 wrote:

Ok lets get back to topic. the movie has one of the most known css hackers in and everyone else in unknown playing vs shit opponents.

Not that i play cs:s, but i could pull half of that stuff off. well awp = ez shit so. I WIN KTHXBAIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
If you don't play css often, then i doubt you can pull off half that stuff against people that actually know what they are doing. Go ahead, go get IRC #sourcescrim and get a main scrim. Then print screen the results....

Last edited by NeXuS (2009-04-14 19:19:43)

Defiance
+438|6670

robcr9 wrote:

If you don't play it, you can't. Apart from the hackers, even those dumb rushes require a decent level of control.

Miggle wrote:

wtf @ 0:25. Wearing binoculars while climbing a ladder?
I believe the effect was in regard to the mask the T was wearing.

Last edited by Defiance (2009-04-14 21:01:24)

robcr9
+111|5980

NeXuS wrote:

robcr9 wrote:

If you don't play css often, then i doubt you can pull off half that stuff against people that actually know what they are doing. Go ahead, go get IRC #sourcescrim and get a main scrim. Then print screen the results....
wow. in my first css mix (which was about a year ago...) i got a 3 man deag so shat your face =]

and awp is like easiest thing when your noob bashing. See the video above.

When i said i dont play css, i dont play it much. and tbh i find it an easy game to cross onto. dont know why. just is. simples. enjoying my typing yet. i for got the question mark on purpose lol. so i can put full stops at the end. without using capital letters at the start. i wonder how annying this must be. for hitler.
Banned

NeXuS wrote:

robcr9 wrote:

100-0

I forgot to take a ss...
robcr9
+111|5980

.:i7|Batman wrote:

NeXuS wrote:

robcr9 wrote:

100-0

I forgot to take a ss...
u bein srs liek?

in wat. match or pub. bet you did in pub dint ya . u lil pub hero. aww look at yur chubbeh lil cheeks. so freakin cute init
Banned
no in a CAL-I Match.
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6155|Vancouver | Canada
You guys done with comparing e-penis sizes yet?
~Smokey~
Steve Irwin Reincarnate
+396|6537|Internetfitlerland

DefCon-17 wrote:

You guys done with comparing e-penis sizes yet?
Give them a minute..

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard