ATG
Banned
+5,233|6529|Global Command
I mean, I just got out of the shower ffs.
Any suggestions?
CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6507
don't shower in your own filth is a start.  Using soap would be the next step.

but seriously, idk. maybe air them out a little more (if you wear shoes around the house constantly, that could be a prob.)

Last edited by CanadianLoser (2009-04-12 23:49:47)

S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6518|Montucky
https://pics.drugstore.com/prodimg/14164/200.jpg
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6529|Global Command
I use exfoliants, salves, powders and change my socks often. I'm about ready to resort to chainsaw.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6106|eXtreme to the maX
Go to the Doctor, there are many possible reasons.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Jebus
Looking for my Scooper
+218|5764|Belgium
Bad shoes tbh. But yeah, you should go see a doctor, we can't see/(smell) your problem from here.
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6328

A lot of people say because your feet are furthest from your heart, it is difficult for good blood flow, apparently toxins can build up in your feet?

Anyway I know a lot of people walk around bare foot. When doing this, it might aid in drawing out those toxins through dead skin being scraped off against hard surfaces (Sidewalks, roads, sand) ?

I do know you can use hydrogen peroxide on your feet. It's great for killing bacteria. I occasionally use it for mouth wash.

I'd recommend wearing sandals, or shoes that breath very well, and avoid socks. Let your feet breathe for awhile. Also massage your feet regularly might help?
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6571|USA
you probably have a fungus. you're gonna need medical attention.
Reciprocity
+721|6580|the dank(super) side of Oregon
keep your footwear aired out.  if your boots and shoes are stagnant cesspits what chance do your feet have?
Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5750|شمال
wear sandals, make sure your feet get alot of sun and air...
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
Reciprocity

Im_Dooomed wrote:

A lot of people say because your feet are furthest from your heart, it is difficult for good blood flow, apparently toxins can build up in your feet?

Anyway I know a lot of people walk around bare foot. When doing this, it might aid in drawing out those toxins through dead skin being scraped off against hard surfaces
yeah man, you should get some magic healing crystals to help draw out all those, like, totally harsh toxins.  your aura would would be, like, so groovy after that. you could try those magnetic bracelets as well.  fix your stank ass feet and improve your golf game at the same time.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6654

Beduin wrote:

wear sandals, make sure your feet get alot of sun and air...
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6328

Reciprocity wrote:

yeah man, you should get some magic healing crystals to help draw out all those, like, totally harsh toxins.  your aura would would be, like, so groovy after that. you could try those magnetic bracelets as well.  fix your stank ass feet and improve your golf game at the same time.
lollllllllllllllll, you don't agree that our bodies are filled with toxins from poisonous fumes we breathe every day, artificial foods, coloring and chemicals people put on their skin?
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
Reciprocity
of course heavy metals and oxidizers accumulate in our bodies, but i doubt walking barefoot will magically remove these substances.
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6322|Orrstrayleea
Dead skin, cut it off with a thin filleting knife
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6328

Reciprocity wrote:

of course heavy metals and oxidizers accumulate in our bodies, but i doubt walking barefoot will magically remove these substances.
i said it might help. I didn't say it magically does it, smart ass.
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6649
Buy new shoes...the ones you own now may be stinking your feet up rotten.
cl4u53w1t2
Salon-Bolschewist
+269|6473|Kakanien

Dilbert_X wrote:

FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6500|so randum
walk around barefoot whenever you can. when you shower, pay lots of attention to your feet. and swim an awful lot.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6627|UK
Some socks/shoes make my feat sweat more than others. I don't know which materials make them do so, or not - but it's something to consider, I guess.
TheEternalPessimist
Wibble
+412|6620|Mhz

My dad is the same, turned out it's some infection, went to see a chiropodist (think you call em Podiatrists), got prescribed a combination of some powder and pills to take, sorted him out in about 3 weeks, he has too keep using the powder twice a day though.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6152|what

cl4u53w1t2 wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

Kidney or liver problems.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6328

diet maybe? What do you eat normally? Greasy shit fast food, a lot of meat?
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6453|The Twilight Zone
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard