lowing
Banned
+1,662|6667|USA

Flecco wrote:

lowing wrote:

Flecco wrote:

That's my point though. Islam in itself isn't fucked up. It will moderate as the countries modernise, become more moderate and in general move away from the eye for an eye tit for tat you impugned upon my honour bullshit.

The problem is a cultural one that Islam has been tacked onto, this kind of shit didn't start with Islam and it isn't restricted to it.
You may be right, however, Islam without a doubt, is the ball carrier for such behavior in the here and now. It must be, since when ever some wants to turn the tables and point at Christianity as a problem too, they gotta go back to the fuckin' crusades to make a point. Islam, shit, all ya need is todays paper.
Already recommended you a book which has some theories on why things are like this. Has a lot more to do with socioeconomic factors and cultural development outside the sphere of religion. Outside, but not unrelated.
So you think that this map showing the high concentrations of Islamic faith,  http://www.mapsofworld.com/world-religion-map.htm  , has nothing to do with the fact that these regions are also the violent hot spots of the world... Nothing but a giant coincedence huh?
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6687|UK

lowing wrote:

Flecco wrote:

lowing wrote:

You may be right, however, Islam without a doubt, is the ball carrier for such behavior in the here and now. It must be, since when ever some wants to turn the tables and point at Christianity as a problem too, they gotta go back to the fuckin' crusades to make a point. Islam, shit, all ya need is todays paper.
Already recommended you a book which has some theories on why things are like this. Has a lot more to do with socioeconomic factors and cultural development outside the sphere of religion. Outside, but not unrelated.
So you think that this map showing the high concentrations of Islamic faith,  http://www.mapsofworld.com/world-religion-map.htm  , has nothing to do with the fact that these regions are also the violent hot spots of the world... Nothing but a giant coincedence huh?
not a coincidence buy your bias is over shadowing the facts as ever. Not helped by the fact the americans bringing war/conflict to two countries located within that region eh?

South america and central america are just as fucked up.  Northern Africa (islam dominated) is no where as near as violent as central Africa (can you say Rwanda?) and south africa which are dominated by Christian loons.  So in fact you have the Middle East vs central america, south america, central africa and south africa.

Guess which faith 'wins' for violence? It aint the sand dewllers.

Last edited by m3thod (2009-04-17 14:19:16)

Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
Ottomania
Troll has returned.
+62|6537|Istanbul-Turkey
good link to read about molestation issue:

http://www.themodernreligion.com/prophe … _aisha.htm
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6667|USA

m3thod wrote:

lowing wrote:

Flecco wrote:

not a coincidence buy your bias is over shadowing the facts as ever. Not helped by the fact the americans bringing war/conflict to two countries located within that region eh?

South america and central america are just as fucked up.  Northern Africa (islam dominated) is no where as near as violent as central Africa (can you say Rwanda?) and south africa which are dominated by Christian loons.  So in fact you have the Middle East vs central america, south america, central africa and south africa.

This map of world conflicts looks eerily similar to that of Islamic populations. You can try and dismiss it or excuse it anyway you like, violence in the name of religion is pretty much Islamic based nowadays. sorry.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6667|USA

Ottomania wrote:

you do realize that you could have married 100 women, fuck 1 child and you are a pedifile don't you? Kinda sorta like if you have sex with 1000 different women, suck one dick and you are pretty much gay.

Your site does not deny his molestation, it just tries to justify it with some pretty lame ass excuses I might add. My favorite being that he was married to a lot of women and the 9 year old was the only kid he married.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6667|USA

Flecco wrote:

lowing wrote:

Flecco wrote:

That's my point though. Islam in itself isn't fucked up. It will moderate as the countries modernise, become more moderate and in general move away from the eye for an eye tit for tat you impugned upon my honour bullshit.

The problem is a cultural one that Islam has been tacked onto, this kind of shit didn't start with Islam and it isn't restricted to it.
I agree, a fucked up oppressive, violent, intolerant, religion has curtailed any kind of social growth. good point.
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6598|SE London

lowing wrote:

m3thod wrote:

lowing wrote:

This map of world conflicts looks eerily similar to that of Islamic populations. You can try and dismiss it or excuse it anyway you like, violence in the name of religion is pretty much Islamic based nowadays. sorry.
There is nothing to dismiss or excuse.

His whole point is that the map does not look particularly similar to any map of world conflicts. Not to mention the fact that glancing at it, you can e\sily see this map of religion is wrong. For a start the map seems to say that Uganda (which is the site of an ongoing conflict) is an Islamic country (which it isn't). You might be making that assertion, but it is blatantly untrue and you have done nothing to demonstrate your point.

Even if you had demonstrated this point properly, which you haven't, it is easy to pull single points out condemning a religion for conflict. For example the largest three conflicts of the 20th century (WWI, WWII and The Second Congo War) all primarily involved Christians. By your reasoning this means Christianity is responsible for more deaths through war than Islam.

In any case, here is a real map of conflicts, so you can see it doesn't really bear much relation to the map of Islamic countries.
http://nobelprize.org/educational_games … nflictmap/

According to that map, at the most recent point in time it shows, 15 of the 41 conflicts around the world have an Islamic state involved. That's 37% of the worlds conflicts.
Ottomania
Troll has returned.
+62|6537|Istanbul-Turkey

lowing wrote:

Ottomania wrote:

you do realize that you could have married 100 women, fuck 1 child and you are a pedifile don't you? Kinda sorta like if you have sex with 1000 different women, suck one dick and you are pretty much gay.

Your site does not deny his molestation, it just tries to justify it with some pretty lame ass excuses I might add. My favorite being that he was married to a lot of women and the 9 year old was the only kid he married.
Marrying means neither sex nor molestation. I wonder what facts do you have that proves Prophet is a molestator.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6667|USA

Ottomania wrote:

lowing wrote:

Ottomania wrote:

Marrying means neither sex nor molestation. I wonder what facts do you have that proves Prophet is a molestator.
Yes because marriage does not imply having sex with your spouse.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6667|USA

Bertster7 wrote:

lowing wrote:

m3thod wrote:

His whole point is that the map does not look particularly similar to any map of world conflicts. Not to mention the fact that glancing at it, you can e\sily see this map of religion is wrong. For a start the map seems to say that Uganda (which is the site of an ongoing conflict) is an Islamic country (which it isn't). You might be making that assertion, but it is blatantly untrue and you have done nothing to demonstrate your point.

Even if you had demonstrated this point properly, which you haven't, it is easy to pull single points out condemning a religion for conflict. For example the largest three conflicts of the 20th century (WWI, WWII and The Second Congo War) all primarily involved Christians. By your reasoning this means Christianity is responsible for more deaths through war than Islam.

In any case, here is a real map of conflicts, so you can see it doesn't really bear much relation to the map of Islamic countries.

According to that map, at the most recent point in time it shows, 15 of the 41 conflicts around the world have an Islamic state involved. That's 37% of the worlds conflicts.
by all means remove fuckin' Uganda, the premise still stands  "violence in the name of religion is pretty much Islamic based nowadays. sorry"
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6681|NT, like Mick Dundee

What so people justifying their wars through religion makes the religion to blame? Not their current economic development levels or any external influences from developed countries?
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6667|USA

Flecco wrote:

What so people justifying their wars through religion makes the religion to blame? Not their current economic development levels or any external influences from developed countries?
Because that fuckin' bullshit, violent, intolerant, jack-off of a a religion TEACHES exactly that!! Its Prophet LIVED and TAUGHT and WROTE exactly what is done in the name of Islam today! Thats why.
benefit
+21|5733

lowing wrote:

benefit wrote:

it is frightening to westerners that the marriage of children is allowed

in saudi recently a judge upheld the marriage of an eight year old girl

it is disgusting by modern thinking ....i don't know how anyone educated can justify it

we get told it is a tradition but some people are unable to differentiate between tradition and religion
It is not "frightening" to westerners, it is perverse.

This is not JUST a Saudi occurance. This is allowed by Islamic law should you choose it.

and 8 year old girl who is being molested by a 50 year old man does not give a shit if it is tradition or religion.

The thing is, I am hated on this forum for talking about it, vocalizing my disgust about, and pointing the finger at the religion that not only permits it, but encourages it as a right via their laws. Hard to imagine, anyone would post against me on this. Oh well.
i couldn't agree with you more

and this sick practice is carried on in britain too ......hundreds of kids get taken back to pakistan and bangladesh andsoldto some dirty old man....they get a child to 'marry' the parents get money and these kids are worth more because they allow more pakistanis and bangladeshis to get british passports.....disgusting
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6598|SE London

lowing wrote:

Bertster7 wrote:

lowing wrote:

by all means remove fuckin' Uganda, the premise still stands  "violence in the name of religion is pretty much Islamic based nowadays. sorry"
No it doesn't.

Demonstrate that it does.

I've provided reasons why it isn't - you've provided nothing more than your, pretty much baseless, opinion.
Ottomania
Troll has returned.
+62|6537|Istanbul-Turkey

lowing wrote:

Ottomania wrote:

lowing wrote:

Not for your "ancient" times. Prophet's first marriage were made with a 40 year old woman who was twice widowed.  Then he married with a 50 year old woman. Percentage of his wives who were widows= 75%.

Aishah lived on almost fifty years after the passing away of the Prophet. She had been his wife for a decade. Much of this time was spent in learning and acquiring knowledge of the two most important sources of God's guidance, the Quran and the Sunnah of His Prophet. Aishah ® was one of the three wives (the other two being Hafsa ® and Umm Salamah ®) who memorized the Revelation. Like Hafsa ®, she had her own script of the Quran written after the Prophet had died.

So far as the Hadith or sayings of the Prophet is concerned, Aishah ® is one of four persons (the others being Abu Hurrah, Abdullah ibn Umar, and Ana ibn Malik) who transmitted more than two thousand sayings. From her, 2210 Hadith have come, out of which 174 Hadith are commonly agreed upon by both Bukhari and Muslim. Many of her transmissions pertain to some of the most intimate aspects of personal behavior which only someone in Aishah’s position could have learnt. What is most important is that her knowledge of Hadith was passed on in written form by at least three persons including her nephew Urwah who became one of the greatest scholars among the generation after the Companions. It is the claim of the Scholars of Islam that without her, half of the Ilm-I-Hadith [knowledge, understanding of the Hadith (and Islam)] would have perished.

Many of the learned companions of the Prophet and their followers benefited from Aishah's knowledge. Abu Musa al-Ashari once said: "If we companions of the Messenger of God had any difficulty on a matter, we asked Aisha about it."

As a teacher she had a clear and persuasive manner of speech and her power of oratory has been described in superlative terms by al-Ahnaf who said: "I have heard speeches of Abu Bakr and Umar, Uthman and Ali and the Khulafa up to this day, but I have not heard speech more persuasive and more beautiful from the mouth of any person than from the mouth of Aishah."

The Prophet said, "The superiority of 'Aisha to other ladies is like the superiority of Tharid (i.e. meat and bread dish) to other meals. Many men reached the level of perfection, but no woman reached such a level except Mary, the daughter of Imran and Asia, the wife of Pharaoh." Sahih Al-Bukhari Hadith, Narrated by Abu Musa Al Ashari Hadith 4.643
Musa Ibn Talha ® says, "I did not see anyone more eloquent than Aisha ®" Mustadrak of Hakim, Vol.4,p.11

Conclusion:

It was the aforementioned qualities of Aisha ® and the Prophet’s guidance in molding these capabilities for the service of Islam, were the main reasons, why the Prophet Married young Aisha ®, and not the perverted reasons brought forth by misguided orientalists.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6667|USA

Ottomania wrote:

lowing wrote:

Ottomania wrote:

Not for your "ancient" times. Prophet's first marriage were made with a 40 year old woman who was twice widowed.  Then he married with a 50 year old woman. Percentage of his wives who were widows= 75%.

Aishah lived on almost fifty years after the passing away of the Prophet. She had been his wife for a decade. Much of this time was spent in learning and acquiring knowledge of the two most important sources of God's guidance, the Quran and the Sunnah of His Prophet. Aishah ® was one of the three wives (the other two being Hafsa ® and Umm Salamah ®) who memorized the Revelation. Like Hafsa ®, she had her own script of the Quran written after the Prophet had died.

So far as the Hadith or sayings of the Prophet is concerned, Aishah ® is one of four persons (the others being Abu Hurrah, Abdullah ibn Umar, and Ana ibn Malik) who transmitted more than two thousand sayings. From her, 2210 Hadith have come, out of which 174 Hadith are commonly agreed upon by both Bukhari and Muslim. Many of her transmissions pertain to some of the most intimate aspects of personal behavior which only someone in Aishah’s position could have learnt. What is most important is that her knowledge of Hadith was passed on in written form by at least three persons including her nephew Urwah who became one of the greatest scholars among the generation after the Companions. It is the claim of the Scholars of Islam that without her, half of the Ilm-I-Hadith [knowledge, understanding of the Hadith (and Islam)] would have perished.

Many of the learned companions of the Prophet and their followers benefited from Aishah's knowledge. Abu Musa al-Ashari once said: "If we companions of the Messenger of God had any difficulty on a matter, we asked Aisha about it."

As a teacher she had a clear and persuasive manner of speech and her power of oratory has been described in superlative terms by al-Ahnaf who said: "I have heard speeches of Abu Bakr and Umar, Uthman and Ali and the Khulafa up to this day, but I have not heard speech more persuasive and more beautiful from the mouth of any person than from the mouth of Aishah."

The Prophet said, "The superiority of 'Aisha to other ladies is like the superiority of Tharid (i.e. meat and bread dish) to other meals. Many men reached the level of perfection, but no woman reached such a level except Mary, the daughter of Imran and Asia, the wife of Pharaoh." Sahih Al-Bukhari Hadith, Narrated by Abu Musa Al Ashari Hadith 4.643
Musa Ibn Talha ® says, "I did not see anyone more eloquent than Aisha ®" Mustadrak of Hakim, Vol.4,p.11

Conclusion:

It was the aforementioned qualities of Aisha ® and the Prophet’s guidance in molding these capabilities for the service of Islam, were the main reasons, why the Prophet Married young Aisha ®, and not the perverted reasons brought forth by misguided orientalists.
B.U.L.LS.H.I.T.

Muhammad took that little girl at the age of fucking 6 years old. DO not tell me he saw "qualities" in her at 6 years old that lead him to marry that girl for the benifit of all women all over the world. How fuckin desporate is that line of bullshit?

I would love you to tell that to a judge at your trial:

"I saw qualities in that 6 year old girl that I knew the women of the world would benifit from. That is why I bought her and fucked her. By the way judge, I didn't touch her until she was 9. SP I should get props for that"
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6667|USA

Bertster7 wrote:

lowing wrote:

Bertster7 wrote:

No it doesn't.

I've provided reasons why it isn't - you've provided nothing more than your, pretty much baseless, opinion.
Already did, I shown a map of Islam less Uganda and those are some of the very places that are in turmoil constantly.
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6598|SE London

lowing wrote:

Bertster7 wrote:

lowing wrote:

No it doesn't.

Already did, I shown a map of Islam less Uganda and those are some of the very places that are in turmoil constantly.
You posted a map of Islamic countries, those are not the places that are constantly in turmoil. They have a completely average proportion of the worlds conflict - now if we do the same thing with Christianity, we see a much more grim picture....

27/41 conflicts, which is 66% - that's substantially higher than 35%, which does your argument no good whatsoever....

Last edited by Bertster7 (2009-04-19 07:09:47)

Ottomania
Troll has returned.
+62|6537|Istanbul-Turkey

lowing wrote:

Ottomania wrote:

lowing wrote:

Conclusion:

B.U.L.LS.H.I.T.

Muhammad took that little girl at the age of fucking 6 years old. DO not tell me he saw "qualities" in her at 6 years old that lead him to marry that girl for the benifit of all women all over the world. How fuckin desporate is that line of bullshit?

I would love you to tell that to a judge at your trial:

"I saw qualities in that 6 year old girl that I knew the women of the world would benifit from. That is why I bought her and fucked her. By the way judge, I didn't touch her until she was 9. SP I should get props for that"
Yes it is bullshit because you cant handle and it contradicts with you unchangable truths. Your hatred of Islam prevents you from logical thinking even for a short time, you have defined some blaming techniques in your mind, and when someone approaches the issue outside your fictional borders, you give a fatal error and try to pull the debate to it's start point.

Now you can keep crying how Prophet is a molestator, I hope you can recognize that no one is taking you serious.
benefit
+21|5733

Ottomania wrote:

lowing wrote:

Ottomania wrote:

Conclusion:

he marrried the older women for their money and then was able to afford the child

and if mohammed was so keen on educated women why do muslim countries like pakistan and afghanistan treat their women like dirt and are resistent to them being educated?

and why do young female cousins from pakistan never learn english when they move to britain? it is so they can be controlled by their husbands and their husbands families
it seems islam says one thing and practises something different ....like the tolerance of others and calling itself the 'religionof peace' as it kills thousands ....muslims amonst the dead

what normal man has sex with a child?

Last edited by benefit (2009-04-19 09:44:33)

Ottomania
Troll has returned.
+62|6537|Istanbul-Turkey

benefit wrote:

he marrried the older women for their money and then was able to afford the child
How about Reading his life rather than making such comments? There were 28 years between his first and second marriage.

benefit wrote:

and if mohammed was so keen on educated women why do muslim countries like pakistan and afghanistan treat their women like dirt and are resistent to them being educated?

and why do cousins from pakistan never learn english when they move to britain?
That's not a problem related with Islam. Islam strongly recommends education. Muslims in those areas prefer staying uneducated.

benefit wrote:

it seems islam says one thing and practises something different ....like the tolerance of others and calling itself the 'religionof peace' as it kills thousands ....muslims amonst the dead
Muslims practice different, not Islam. It's not a problem of Islam if some muslims misunderstand it.

benefit wrote:

Marrying doesnt mean sex and I explained why he married with a child few posts ago.
benefit
+21|5733

Ottomania wrote:

benefit wrote:

How about Reading his life rather than making such comments? There were 28 years between his first and second marriage.

benefit wrote:

That's not a problem related with Islam. Islam strongly recommends education. Muslims in those areas prefer staying uneducated.

benefit wrote:

Muslims practice different, not Islam. It's not a problem of Islam if some muslims misunderstand it.

benefit wrote:

Marrying doesnt mean sex and I explained why he married with a child few posts ago.
women in afghanistan and pakistan prefer to be uneducated?
are you joking?

so that is why they have their schools burned down and acid thrown in their faces if they attend schools.......i suppose if that happens it puts you off

and as for your explanation of an ld man seeing wisdom in a six year old.........please .........doyou know any six year olds? i do

only a pervert would show any interest in marrying one

and marriage without sex ......so that is why there is a law in some islamic countries that says it is okay for a man to rape his wife.......consensual sex is not necessary.....rape suiots some much better.......

and of course the old chestnut about some muslims getting it wrong.......for goodness sake .......millions get it wrong if that is the case.....howdo you know youhave it right if they are all wrong?

education seems vital as there is so much ignorance of the faith followed by so many who goon to kill in the name of the faith they claim to follow......
rammunition
Fully Loaded
+143|5878

benefit wrote:

Ottomania wrote:

benefit wrote:

benefit wrote:

benefit wrote:

benefit wrote:

are you joking?

so that is why they have their schools burned down and acid thrown in their faces if they attend schools.......i suppose if that happens it puts you off

and as for your explanation of an ld man seeing wisdom in a six year old.........please .........doyou know any six year olds? i do

and marriage without sex ......so that is why there is a law in some islamic countries that says it is okay for a man to rape his wife.......consensual sex is not necessary.....rape suiots some much better.......

and of course the old chestnut about some muslims getting it wrong.......for goodness sake .......millions get it wrong if that is the case.....howdo you know youhave it right if they are all wrong?

education seems vital as there is so much ignorance of the faith followed by so many who goon to kill in the name of the faith they claim to follow......
look dumbfuck, your ancestors from 1400 years ago would have married at 5,6,7,8, etc. it was common back then. are your ancestors paedophiles aswell???

its seen as unacceptable today but centuries ago it was acceptable and common
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6516|so randum
i know we throw the term 'racist' around an awful lot, but benefit really is one.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
benefit
+21|5733

benefit wrote:

Ottomania wrote:

benefit wrote:

benefit wrote:

benefit wrote:

benefit wrote:

are you joking?

your family history might involve the marriage of children but it was not a tradition in the west......much as you might like to pretend otherwise

and the whole point of this thread is that many freaks in islamic countries still do it........so who is the dumb....?

did you not read the link to a saudi judge upholding the marriage of an eight year old.......kids of that age are just getting rid of their baby teeth and should be protected from dirty old men ...not sold to them by their 'loving' fathers

shameful and disgusting......and in my opinion unjustifiable ....but you might think differently ......

and please keep the emails to yourself..........i don't want to read any more of your personal rants

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard