+262|6524|North Norway

yea, the bf2s eu ts server is still up and running
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6224|Escea

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

M.O.A.B wrote:

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

Also Gaz do use all a favor and GET A FUCKING HEADSET!!
I've got three Just for some strange reason none ever work with BF2.
That's why we get a Vent/TeamSpeak.
The issue was the same though even over TS. Even when I boosted the mike very little sound from my voice made it through. I dunno if I can reconfigure the mike settings for BF2, but the only way I can think of doing that is to uninstall and reinstall, which is a bit of a nightmare. For communications purposes though I find typing would work best, its slower but people can see exactly what I put down (as long as radio messages aren't spammed over).
palasateneas
+1|5518
I d like to participate,but maybe I can't be for it all so... I'll try but by the end I wont be there ok?
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6224|Escea

palasateneas wrote:

I d like to participate,but maybe I can't be for it all so... I'll try but by the end I wont be there ok?
I'll add you to the list. I don't expect everyone to make every time though, that would be close to impossible
Hallvard
+262|6524|North Norway

btw... dibs on sniper roles
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6150|San Antonio, Texas
Dibs, mm-mmm. Sounds tasty. I can play cannon fodder, only I may go AFK at times, making for awkward chase scenes. Not sure if my replacement will have the same probs. Cheap laptops, what can we say?
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6224|Escea

Hallvard wrote:

I'll need a sniper to hit a moving target. You got it.
Hallvard
+262|6524|North Norway

M.O.A.B wrote:

Hallvard wrote:

I'll need a sniper to hit a moving target. You got it.
roger
Eldu
+62|6109|Belgium
Well, it's been a long time, but the last one was great fun except for ppl horsing around too much. But if you see me on xfire (or ask Hall to contact me in lotro or whatnot) I'll help out when available.

And do get a proper mic, seriously, that's what slowed down the process the most .
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6224|Escea

Pfft
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6274
Maybe gary is a mute?
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6367|California
i can be the asian guy screaming
haha jk
palasateneas
+1|5518
How many are we? I think itd be useful to keep track of that, just thought that it may be useful.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6224|Escea

36 in total including me
Banksey
Banksey Says: Chew, don't choke :)
+12|5487|Ireland
If you still need people sign me up, I should be able to make most nights if not all.
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6329

M.O.A.B wrote:

36 in total including me
so when will we start this filming thing?

Also, do you intend to use theme music? Far Eastern? Check out Hero, House of Flying Daggers, Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon sound tracks maybe?

I love Hero Soundtrack
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6224|Escea

Im_Dooomed wrote:

M.O.A.B wrote:

36 in total including me

Also, do you intend to use theme music? Far Eastern? Check out Hero, House of Flying Daggers, Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon sound tracks maybe?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9CnDrRYcQU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrt_R7OHyUo

I love Hero Soundtrack
Start of filming isn't completely confirmed, as we need to allow k30 time to make up the mod. So it could be the beginning of June or July, but during the summer when most are off.

As for music, Far Eastern and orchestral themes are what I'll aim for, but if I can, I'll try to find someone who can create a custom piece, like what was done with the Desert Heat video. Would be nice to have unique music made.
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6329

Cool, well Kmarion was talking before about audio mixing afaik

Would be a fun test for him maybe?
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6475|6 6 4 oh, I forget

M.O.A.B wrote:

Im_Dooomed wrote:

M.O.A.B wrote:

36 in total including me

I love Hero Soundtrack
Start of filming isn't completely confirmed, as we need to allow k30 time to make up the mod. So it could be the beginning of June or July, but during the summer when most are off.

As for music, Far Eastern and orchestral themes are what I'll aim for, but if I can, I'll try to find someone who can create a custom piece, like what was done with the Desert Heat video. Would be nice to have unique music made.
Psst. Predator.

Those drums are kickass! I wan't those drums in the movie, otherways I'm not filming *blackmails*

Do you btw have the SW to rip youtube sounds to mp3 format? It's quite handy.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6224|Escea

Im_Dooomed wrote:

Cool, well Kmarion was talking before about audio mixing afaik

Would be a fun test for him maybe?
, , , ,

Ultrafunkula wrote:

M.O.A.B wrote:

Im_Dooomed wrote:

I love Hero Soundtrack

Psst. Predator.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nb3-iemX … re=related

Those drums are kickass! I wan't those drums in the movie, otherways I'm not filming *blackmails*

Do you btw have the SW to rip youtube sounds to mp3 format? It's quite handy.
Yep got it
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6224|Escea

I need to ask you guys something, for those of you with experience in this field and comps etc.

Does anyone know how I could avoid choppy movement when doing flyby's of people or vehicles? Example is that if I keep the camera still, everything is fine, but if I move all moving objects look like they're having a lag fit.

My bday is coming up shortly and I'm gonna ask for more RAM fro my comp, 1 or 2 GB, so I'm hoping that will help solve the issue. Pain in the ass though because the problem occurs on all video settings in the game, even low as can be.

Also for smoother camera angles, would a joystick work better than a mouse? Providing my joystick will actually work.
H3RB4L ABU53
+45|5869|123 | 456 | 789 | Δ

M.O.A.B wrote:

I need to ask you guys something, for those of you with experience in this field and comps etc.

Does anyone know how I could avoid choppy movement when doing flyby's of people or vehicles? Example is that if I keep the camera still, everything is fine, but if I move all moving objects look like they're having a lag fit.

My bday is coming up shortly and I'm gonna ask for more RAM fro my comp, 1 or 2 GB, so I'm hoping that will help solve the issue. Pain in the ass though because the problem occurs on all video settings in the game, even low as can be.

Also for smoother camera angles, would a joystick work better than a mouse? Providing my joystick will actually work.
I get what seems like lag when I move the screen or move in game, for me its tearing, try turning v-sync on just for making a movie (for me it makes the keyboard and mouse lag very noticeable when actually playing the game) tearing can make it seem like you are running really low fps even if you check the drawfps command or fraps and it shows constant 100fps.
If that doesnt work then its prob your ram if your cpu and gpu is fine- check your fps first on fraps or on the command screen, if you are getting very high fps then its tearing, you can notice it easy if you go on strike at karkand, or any map actually and go to one of the telephone pole things- stand still and look at it and it will look fine, but strafe laft and then right and it will go all jerky and look like its lagging loads, if its tearing

Last edited by H3RB4L ABU53 (2009-04-30 12:21:15)

M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6224|Escea

Where about's would I turn on V-sync? Ingame?

I remember there being a v-sync option in WIC, but not BF2.

Wait, found it.

Last edited by M.O.A.B (2009-04-30 12:40:47)

H3RB4L ABU53
+45|5869|123 | 456 | 789 | Δ

M.O.A.B wrote:

Where about's would I turn on V-sync? Ingame?

I remember there being a v-sync option in WIC, but not BF2.

Wait, found it.
Did it fix it with v-sync on? I hope you didnt find it in BF2 options because there isnt 1 it should be in nvidia or ati control panel
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6224|Escea

There still seems to be some jerkng, but not as much, not with the helos at least, yet to try it on ground vehicles.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard