M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6215|Escea

Ok, now there is nothing official yet but I'd like to put forward this idea. (Bloody hell its long)

Last year and for quite some time, a lot of guys from the forums (and others) helped to make the BF2s Movie which clocked in at about 1hr 40mins in total and was split into three main episodes. They can be found here if you haven't seen them http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pi … 8#p2589468.

Now I've seen a few people asking me whether or not another will be made and my intentions are yes. So here's a breakdown.

The movie is a direct sequel to the first, played from the Chinese point of view.

It will cover two maps, Dalian (for the opening) and Daqing (for the main sequences).

There is a good chance that a modification will be produced, that includes modded versions of the two maps and the addition of weapons from Project Reality which we secured permission to use some time ago. Hopefully there won't be too many problems with creating that mod for use. I do have a backup in case it doesn't work out, and the film is shot from stock vanilla instead.

Now I created this thread to see who would be interested in helping out in acting positions. I plan to start roughly at the beginning of summer when most people will have completed their exams.

For the movie I will require a solid number of people, but I ask that if you sign up, you show up at some point. The movie will not be made in one night, but over a series of nights (usually saturdays) that best suit numbers. But don't sign up if you never intend to join at all, I had a serious problem last time I created a sign up thread where I got 45 names and only 12 to show up with some never appearing on the server yet. If you sign up but can't make it for a certain night, please let me know if not before then after.

You will not be required to attend every session, but if you can please do. I'm hoping to complete this movie in a far shorter time than the original.

Also there will be rules. The previous movie had slow production for several reasons. However the main and most annoying was people screwing around during scenes or not listening to what was going on. I do not have a working microphone and my voice isn't the clearest when spoken into one, so I compensate by typing instructions which means it is seriously recommended that radio spam is not used which cuts out the messages. At times you may have a few mins wait while things are set up. You may be placed into a position that isnt all too exciting for that time, but please just bear with it and don't go huffy or cause disruption. I need people who are dedicated to try and make this film with a serious approach.

Now, whoever would like to be involved post here and say so and I will add you to a list. Nothing is confirmed yet, as I would still need to secure a server (hopefully one of the currently unused BF2s ones), but if you are interested then let me know. Roles will not be fixed so you could be playing a variation however there will be exceptions (more frequent attenders may fall into one role). I also take part in the acting portion.

So if you're interested, post away.

EDIT: Sign-Up List

=NHB=Shadow
[pt] KEIOS
aerodynamic
Aphex!
Ataronchronon
Balok77
Banksey
Blank_The_Bogan
CammRobb
CanadianLoser
Chorcai
Cyrax-Sektor/CyrusPI
david363
DoctaStrangelove
Doperwt
ebug9
Eldu
EnemyOfAllkind
FatherTed
fermatx
G.Cronin
Guardian_Ekim
Hallvard
Im_Dooomed
Jebus
justice
k30dxedle
liqudat0r
Metal-Eater-GR
Mint Sauce
palasateneas
pauli *wsaf
Phatmatt
Racoon_Flyer
RDMC
Runs_with_sciss0rs
S3v3N
s7lin
sexecuti0ner
Snake
SplinterStrike
Undetected_Killer
Ultrafunkula
what9k

Last edited by M.O.A.B (2009-09-24 08:46:07)

Phatmatt
Vroom Vroom
+298|6181|Canada

First.
david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6731|Comber, Northern Ireland
second
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6278|eng
Yeah, i'll help out as much as possible
#rekt
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6460
FOR GREAT JUSTICE!!

Working on the movie last summer was really fun, I'm glad we get to do it again.

What's better is that this time it's the non-Hajiis who are doing all the dying
Undetected_Killer
Le fuck?
+98|6278|FIYAH FIYAH FIYAAAAAAH
Great. Hopefully I'll have my new card installed by the time we start shooting.
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6733|OctoLand

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

JUSTICE!!
is in.
I know fucking karate
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6304

fifth
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6140|San Antonio, Texas

Mint Sauce wrote:

Yeah, i'll help out as much as possible
Mmm, Minty fresh!

Basically what this man says. Count me in! I'll help as much as I can. Heck, there's this good friend I know who might want in. He could kinda fill in for me, easing the guilt and report to me how awesome things are.

I'll relay the server info and whatnot to him. He won't tard about during serious moments, I'm sure.
pauli *wsaf
+23|5779
Not sure if i would be able to film... depends on time (are u US or EU?)

BUT i could provide some rendering/editing/colorizing tips and help to make the movie look awsm
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6558|England

Of course Im in

Hopefully 1.5 will be out by summer - so that it wont make any demos from 1.41 unplayable
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6215|Escea

pauli *wsaf wrote:

Not sure if i would be able to film... depends on time (are u US or EU?)

BUT i could provide some rendering/editing/colorizing tips and help to make the movie look awsm
If we get back our old server that we used for filming it'll be EU based, Netherlands I think. Times for filming are given in GMT.
legionair
back to i-life
+336|6615|EU

Sorry, I will have to pass this one I have to graduate ffs
EnemyOfAllkind
+28|6462|Finland

Sir Yes Sir !!

I know u guys couldn't get anything done with out me :-P
https://bf3s.com/sigs/e01c5bfa5f0a95a99794736ab44fb78102fe70ec.png
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6465|6 6 4 oh, I forget

!

Me first! I'm cutting in line!

https://images.wikia.com/nonciclopedia/images/f/f0/Homer.gif
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6264
Cant be left out, can I?
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6465|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Metal-Penis-Climbing-Eater-GR wrote:

Cant be left out, can I?

OP wrote:

Also there will be rules. The previous movie had slow production for several reasons. However the main and most annoying was people screwing around during scenes or not listening to what was going on.
Balok77
+28|6140
Quite enjoyed doing the last one, for a little bit anyway. Count me in after mid june. Will need to reinstall BF2 at some point...
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6215|Escea

13 so far, 14 including me let's keep it rolling. Anyone you know who isn't a forum member and would like to help out (sensibly) hand over their names .
SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|6403|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.
I missed out on the first, so I want to make up for this one
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6557|Area 51
Only this movie would inspire me to start up BF2 again, however, if this one doesn't take 2 years to complete
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6215|Escea

RDMC wrote:

Only this movie would inspire me to start up BF2 again, however, if this one doesn't take 2 years to complete
I'm determined to make it a few months at the most. I have a plan this time
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6264

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Cant be left out, can I?

OP wrote:

Also there will be rules. The previous movie had slow production for several reasons. However the main and most annoying was people screwing around during scenes or not listening to what was going on.
shush you condom salesman!
i can say ive matured up enough! look, i got hairs down there!
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6215|Escea

Metal-Eater-GR wrote:

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Cant be left out, can I?

OP wrote:

shush you condom salesman!
i can say ive matured up enough! look, i got hairs down there!
Leg hair doesn't count
CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6500
I want to help in this one

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard