Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6619|132 and Bush

.. how I love thee.

DO WANT.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6346

Its fun to see how the stars move at night.
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
beautiful!!  yeah, https://forums.bf2s.com/img/smilies/awsm.png
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6619|132 and Bush

Kimmmmmmmmmmmm wrote:

beautiful!!  yeah, http://forums.bf2s.com/img/smilies/awsm.png
I think I may be making a trip to a Ritz camera this weekend .
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6725|67.222.138.85
This is what people with reaaaaaaaaally big penises buy. The anti-compensator.
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6330

Wow that video is amazing!

Kmarion wrote:

Kimmmmmmmmmmmm wrote:

What would one of those cost?
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6619|132 and Bush

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Huh?
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6725|67.222.138.85

Kmarion wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Huh?
I don't know more than a few better ways to make yourself feel inconsequential. There should be a warning on it for people with small egos.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6619|132 and Bush

ebug9 wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

Kimmmmmmmmmmmm wrote:

I'm hoping to run across a liquidation sale. I've been drooling over it for awhile now. The body at amazon is $2,699.95. (too much for me)
Xbone Stormsurgezz
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6330

Kmarion wrote:

ebug9 wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

I'm hoping to run across a liquidation sale. I've been drooling over it for awhile now. The body at amazon is $2,699.95.
The price with the lens is more than what I'm spending on tuition for 3 years of college.

Enjoy it if you do pick it up.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6619|132 and Bush

ebug9 wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

ebug9 wrote:

I'm hoping to run across a liquidation sale. I've been drooling over it for awhile now. The body at amazon is $2,699.95.
The price with the lens is more than what I'm spending on tuition for 3 years of college.

Enjoy it if you do pick it up.
That's why I've held off. I know that it is important to invest in lenses, flashes,.. etc. I'm do for an upgrade. It's also always been a secret dream of mine to have two DSLR's around my neck when shooting.. causing losing a shot because your switching a lens blows..lol.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6619|132 and Bush

Im_Dooomed wrote:

Its fun to see how the stars move at night.
I just watched it again. If you pay attention to the center in the beginning you can clearly make out the milky way. @ the 2:00 mark also.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6759|OctoLand
I've badly desired one for a while too, I even ordered it once upon a time, but cancelled due to a fault that was in all the 5d mkII cameras a "Black dot" phenomenon (the right side of point light sources become black)..

But Canon did eventually release a firmware fix for that so I'm considering ordering again soon
I know fucking karate
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6544|South Florida
If i didnt JUST blow my load, i woulda blown it again looking at the quality of that camera.

15 more years! 15 more years!
GodFather
Blademaster's bottom bitch
+387|6238|Phoenix, AZ
I have a cannon rebel and would like to take a super long time lapse like that one

like one picture every minute for 5 hours?

How does that work with the exposure time? You would need a longer one to see the stars like that, but when the sun rose it would probably just be all overexposed pictures...
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6619|132 and Bush

GodFather wrote:

I have a cannon rebel and would like to take a super long time lapse like that one

How does that work with the exposure time? You would need a longer one to see the stars like that, but when the sun rose it would probably just be all overexposed pictures...

Tom @ Timescapes wrote:

The night driving stuff was shot at f/1.4 @ ISO 6400, with like 1/2s exposures. The 5D2 is so fast, I can actually hand hold it for star shots. I use a simple suction mount that goes onto the body of the car or the windshield.

no HDR. no composites or anything. it's just straight out of the camera.

yes, a couple of those shots were at the VLA near Socorro/Magdelena. it was incredibly windy there, so i was limited in my shooting. i'm hoping to go back in late may. new mexico and that whole area are beautiful. the VLA is a place i have been wanting to visit for ages, ever since i saw Contact.
Just a couple of his remarks.

Edit: You know they say the camera is only like 30% of photography? Well, not in this case..lol. The guy has got some obvious talent also.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6472|The Twilight Zone
Thats got to be a lot of recording hours. Fantastic video
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6740|Sydney, Australia

GodFather wrote:

I've done a few timelapses.. but I'm off to go ice skating (luls, this will hurt) in a minute. I can give you some info a bit later.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard