Hallvard
+262|6524|North Norway

Poseidon wrote:

-=]NS[=-Eagle wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Got my 5th assassin's tomb done... didn't realize it was a speed thing, lol. No wonder it took me 30 minutes.

I'm assuming the last is in Rome?
Spoiler (highlight to read):
Actually there's two in Venice.  You only go to Rome for a quick visit to infiltrate the Sistine Chapel to assassinate a certain religious figurehead.  The time spent in Rome is entertaining, however it is a one time deal and you cant roam the city
The one I'm looking for is the Rocca di Ravldina Fortress. That's in Forli, no? Which is split with Rome? I got the two in Venice.
https://www.pickatrail.com/jupiter/location/europe/italy/map/forli.gif
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6666|NT, like Mick Dundee

Last tomb should have been underneath Old Saint Peter's.

Srsly.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Hallvard
+262|6524|North Norway

I think that would have made to big of a fuss with the Christians... as there's already "supposed" to be something under that one and christian fanatics would start raging for "making it wrong!" or "desecrating a sacred place!"
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6781|Great Brown North
they can GTFO

this is fiction

GTFO once more for good measure
Flecco
iPod is broken.

Hallvard wrote:

I think that would have made to big of a fuss with the Christians... as there's already "supposed" to be something under that one and christian fanatics would start raging for "making it wrong!" or "desecrating a sacred place!"
Over then. Like that one in the top of the tower.
Hallvard
+262|6524|North Norway

Well a saint isn't supposed to have been burried in the top of that tower

But I don't give a shit... I would love to ransack St. Peter's corpse, he's  sure to have something of value on him... But as we all know, christian fanatics are the most dangerous kind of fanatic
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
they're some of the loudest anyway
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6539|Long Island, New York
Just finished up the last tomb. Pain in the ass, but worth it. I'm finding the last Codex pages now.
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
all i have left is about 50 feathers
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
Just finished it. Got the Altair outfit, Auditore Crypt (secret map) and a 360 theme from UPlay too. A few questions though..

Why does it take 5 times to defeat Borgia... and he's STILL not dead after it all? And what, we were made by aliens? And finally, what happened to DNA sequences 12 and 13? Why do you just skip over them?

Oh and, how do I get the Auditore cape? Or is it the plain brown cape? In my inventory there's one outfit that still hasn't been unlocked... dunno how to get it or if it's the Auditore cape itself.

The last achievements shouldn't be too hard. The feathers will be a pain but whatever. I've got 840/1000 now.
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5755|Roma

Poseidon wrote:

Just finished it. Got the Altair outfit, Auditore Crypt (secret map) and a 360 theme from UPlay too. A few questions though..

Why does it take 5 times to defeat Borgia... and he's STILL not dead after it all? And what, we were made by aliens? And finally, what happened to DNA sequences 12 and 13? Why do you just skip over them?

Oh and, how do I get the Auditore cape? Or is it the plain brown cape? In my inventory there's one outfit that still hasn't been unlocked... dunno how to get it or if it's the Auditore cape itself.

The last achievements shouldn't be too hard. The feathers will be a pain but whatever. I've got 840/1000 now.
i couldn't be bothered to find all the feathers...
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
Poseidon:
you get the auditore cape after getting all 100 feathers afaik
jord
+2,382|6679|The North, beyond the wall.
Anyone got this on Ps3 and wanna sell it pm me.
Brasso
+1,549|6632

jord wrote:

Anyone got this on 360 and wanna sell it pm me.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
I really hope the next one is in Colonial America... and the vault is in the White House.

Have it span over a time, from 1776-1802 or something.

Last edited by Poseidon (2009-11-29 16:00:09)

Hallvard
+262|6524|North Norway

Poseidon wrote:

I really hope the next one is in Colonial America... and the vault is in the White House.

Have it span over a time, from 1776-1802 or something.
Hmm.. I guess they could tie that in with all the templar/freemasonry conspiracies....
henhouck
+10|6366|Indiana, Pennsylvania
to fully understand the second one should i play the first one? I have yet to play it and i'd rather just play the second one right away.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

henhouck wrote:

to fully understand the second one should i play the first one? I have yet to play it and i'd rather just play the second one right away.
I'd read Wikipedia's article on it. That's what I did and I pretty much understood it. YouTube a video of the ending of ACI as well. I never played ACI and I understood the story pretty well by doing that.
Flecco
iPod is broken.

Yeah. Basically AC1 had absolutely fuck all of the major plot in it.

You just ran around stabbing people, public executions....

Was good fun imo.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6624|Little Bentcock
Well someone just starting AC2 would get confused as to why this and that is happening in the present tense, not so much in the memories.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
DLC announced... which explains why DNA sequences 12 and 13 are gone.

http://multiplayerblog.mtv.com/2009/12/ … nt=Twitter
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
nice
Brasso
+1,549|6632

borrowing it from a friend today
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Hallvard
+262|6524|North Norway

Brasso
+1,549|6632

bastard friend kept it for himself!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard