FlemishHCmaniac
+147|6413|Belgium
Damn, I'd really like to get in on this one. The problem is, whether or not I actually have a comp capable of running BF2 on Saturday is beyond my control. My old one died on me last week and I've placed an order for a new rig this morning. The guy at the store said it normally takes about a day, but I've had my fair share of delays when buying tech so I'll wait and see.

If I'm positively sure that I can play, I'll definitely join in on the fun.
{UK-US}Scotty
+12|6466
Can you add {UK-US} Partridge too please.
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6192|Roma
And add ShellShock too
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
.:i7|Batman
Banned
+27|5501| - | - | - | - | - |

Im_Dooomed wrote:

.:i7|Batman wrote:

The question on everyones mind: scroll wheels?
Well, if someone cares about this event as the tournament it should be, then anybody who uses teh exploit will be disqualified. I'm not sure about being banned, but if we do this on the EU server, then you'll probably be banned from the EVENT. You wont get a chance to play again. But probably not permanently from the server.

Ya, please no exploits.
I was joking =]
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6328

I updated the OP with names. We still got room for 9 more people!

I'll provide server information once the map is loaded and working.

VOIP WILL NOT be enabled. So we'll have to rely on a teamspeak server.
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
Runs_with_sciss0rs
Well butter my buscuit
+121|6192|14072
Who wants to be my partnerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr????
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6328

JUST SO EVERYBODY KNOWS.

I updated the OP with the time and a counter. It'll be 22:00 GMT. So if you're in teh states its:

12 pm West coast
2 pm Central
4 pm East Coast

As far as I know...
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6223|Escea

Just one detail, is this like a destruction derby, or are we allowed to nail others with RPG's as well? I knew the RPG's were being implemented, just wasn't sure if you'd chosen to have it like forklift wars or ramming.
SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|6411|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.

M.O.A.B wrote:

Just one detail, is this like a destruction derby, or are we allowed to nail others with RPG's as well? I knew the RPG's were being implemented, just wasn't sure if you'd chosen to have it like forklift wars or ramming.
Basically the saem concept. Two teams, two to a car, last team standing wins.

You can ram (aka c4 driver) or resupply you gunner via support. Gunners should be RPGers or Tubers, your pick. We'll use in game admining to announce the beginning of each round, with the nice !W function
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6328

Actually C4 ramming is a bad idea. The cars are not going to respawn. They will respawn when the round is restarted. This way, it'll be like elimination.

SO, if you use c4 to ram, ur car is toast. You're out of the competition. Thats assuming we ahve a full round, one team to a car.
Brasso
+1,549|6631

sign me up!  i love you april break, giving me a chance at epic nostalgia.  i fucking hate the word "epic" by the way, but it is justifiable there.

mutant will be my teammate.

reinstalling just for this.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6328

Mutantsteak?
Brasso
+1,549|6631

Im_Dooomed wrote:

Mutantsteak?
no just mutant.

yes, of course silly
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6328

Ok, i updated teh OP with some basic rules. I'm not sure how technical to get with them. But there are some other things that might need to be addressed.
Brasso
+1,549|6631

you're bastardizing my name with that capital H!
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6328

vagina much?
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6192|Roma
Is there any way to preview the map to get a feel for it?
And what maps/mods have the civy cars that you can drive around in?
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
Perv3rt
Lookin' through your Window
+193|6241|Man Diego

I am pretty sure that Surge has them.
SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|6411|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.

PrivateVendetta wrote:

Is there any way to preview the map to get a feel for it?
And what maps/mods have the civy cars that you can drive around in?
Surge, Mass Destruction, and Leviathan have civvie cars.
.:i7|Batman
Banned
+27|5501| - | - | - | - | - |
Saturday afternoon, not so much.

I wont be able to make it.
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6328

I updated the OP with server information. The map isn't loaded yet, we're working on that...

We still need a ventrilo or teamspeak server, if anybody knows of one please let me know.
TehMyke
8======D
+343|6710

Im_Dooomed wrote:

We still need a ventrilo or teamspeak server, if anybody knows of one please let me know.
VENT or gtfo
» You guys are all old and wrinkly now, GG... | Steam | teHmyke.com | YouTube
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6366|California
should make it the muscle car from the night map on AF
just kidding
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6328

Hoping to get the map loaded in the server today...

[TUF]Catbox must have been kidnapped!

thepilot91
+64|6237|Åland!
oh wth...if theres still room It'd be fun

Last edited by thepilot91 (2009-04-10 07:49:31)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard